Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:53 PM
Default Feedback for New French Braid Mesh?
So recently, i've been working on editing the maxis french braid like the unused mesh. The mesh is basically done except for evening the forehead part of the mesh, as the original mesh was much longer on the forehead. But, i've already said this in another post, but i am still looking for someone to retexture the mesh. Also, the mesh seems to only work properly for elders, i linked the mesh to adults but it shows as the original for some reason, and it works on YA but i can't seem to select it for that age group for some reason. Tips for what to do to the mesh to make it better would be very appreciated. This may not the best way to mesh but i made the top part of the unused mesh with a shape in blender. But i personally think it looks alright in game. Also i followed tutorials on meshing but it seems to link this mesh to the maxis one, not that it is an issue but last time before reinstalling, the hair/scalp mesh vanished on it. Pic of new mesh on Cornelia Below. I know the top part of the mesh needs scaling.
Screenshots

A artist who LOVES the sims.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 4:26 PM
We can't really tell anything about it from that pic. Use a screenshot program to get close pictures of multiple angles. You can also use a screenshot program to take pictures of the mesh itself in...whatever program you use for that, I know squat about this process.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)