Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moses Basket With Stand

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 18th Dec 2008 at 3:32 AM - Updated 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:49 AM by HugeLunatic

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 3:46 AM
yay! Me first, HP!! This is awesome!! Its the kind of mesh that would go with any theme house, it can pass as jungle, modern, asian and antique all at once. A big highly deserved well done! (And thanks, since I just snagged it :P)
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 3:46 AM
This is great ! Very well done. Thank You

It's Us Against The World.....
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 3:51 AM
Very well done! I love this little baby basket. I used to create things for The Sims 2 but I haven't made anything but houses and recolors of paintings lately. Maybe I should dig into my CD/DVD case (I have over 1000) to find my proggies and start again! Thanks again!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 4:26 AM
So adorable!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 4:29 AM
You always make us the most wonderful stuff! I just love this!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 4:39 AM
Very nice. Thanks HystericalParoxysm.

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 5:03 AM
This is so adorable! It's perfect for my families that "choose" to have 6 sets of quadruplets!! {LOL}

Thanks a bunch!! :lovestruc

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 6:04 AM
This is an adorable basket!!! Thankyou for sharing it!!!

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 7:24 AM
Awh, I wish that my gaming computer did not die. :/ This is completely amazing! I love the color choices, too.

Just a question for the future, when I can download this: Will you be completing this with nursery chairs, changing tables, cribs, etc?

Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 9:46 AM
I love it, HP! You are amazing!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#12 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 10:43 AM
Very sweet!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 12:39 PM
This is much more appropriate for babies than the EAxis made stuff. Thank you so much!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 1:14 PM
This will be perfect for the little papoose in my Native American families.

Thanks so much for a great object. I love it!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 1:44 PM
fway - There's already plenty of nursery sets that would go well together with this so I didn't really see a need to make a ton of stuff when there's plenty already out there.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#16 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 1:56 PM
Very sweet reminds me of the bassinet that was passed down through my family-all my siblings and our children slept in it as infants. Thank you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#17 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 2:07 PM
Very nice - I like the texture on the basket - real but in a Maxis way. Really good.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#18 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 2:08 PM
oh, this is so cute! i don´t like the basegame crib very much, so these are both great and useful thank you
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 2:23 PM
Beautiful and simple I really like the mesh and the textures.
Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 3:36 PM
Nice, I love it! The basket textures look so real! Amazing creation once again
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#21 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 4:22 PM
Aww, 'tis lovely! Thanks Hp.
Alchemist
#22 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 4:50 PM
Wow!, Thank you HP. These are too cute!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 5:32 PM
This is amazing. Little bambinos always look so lost in those stoopid bigger cribs. This looks much nicer. :D
Typical
#24 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShanOw
yay! Me first, HP!! This is awesome!! Its the kind of mesh that would go with any theme house, it can pass as jungle, modern, asian and antique all at once. A big highly deserved well done! (And thanks, since I just snagged it :P)

Very true and might I say that this is very very good work. Thanx
-lewjen-
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 6:31 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for something like this for so long, I'd all but given up!

I'd found all sorts of other cribs and moses baskets to go on the floor, but I just wanted a simple moses basket on a stand. So you've answered my prayers, thanks HP!
Page 1 of 5