Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Typical
#76 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:38 PM
Oh yes I know... some-other evidence is that I have blonde hair and blue eyes...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Oh yes I know... some-other evidence is that I have blonde hair and blue eyes...

Oh, well, my cousin has blond hair and green eyes and there aren't any nordic in her family. Same goes for my son, although his eyes are blue (at least for now).

Same goes for my uncle (not her father): he was blond, blue eyed, and tall. His oldest sister was red-haired with hazel eyes. His older sister was pale with hard brown hair and eyes. His older brother -- my father -- is completely indo-american, with dark haired, dark brown eyes, and his skin would be a the 3rd in the regular sim2 game.

And yet, I look like a caucasian in every trait. From the pale skin with freckles in my face to the blond-greyish hair (although I've been a red-haired for half a decade or more).

"And underneath my lips, thou wert perfect".
Typical
#78 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:14 PM
But if you put everything together... like north-east England, Blue eyed and blonde haired... it does kinda point towards that...
Test Subject
#79 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
But if you put everything together... like north-east England, Blue eyed and blonde haired... it does kinda point towards that...

No doubt about that. *laughs*

I'm always amazed by the fact that I can't really think what would be -physically- a regular brazillian person. People seem so random to me. Someone said that his/her sister felt like she was the only red-haired on the country back when she was in ***** (fill in the name), I've had 7 different red-haired friends, and I'm just counting people my own age, not younger nor older (funny thing is, only one of them was a male. It seems to me that we have more female red-haired around), I know tons of blond kids, although most of girls are brunettes. I just can't find a pattern.

Typical
#80 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:24 AM
Same here... I mean go back in history you have people coming from diferent contries and still do... there are so many mixed races now... there just isn't really a pattern as you sain. (Sorrry if that's racist).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#81 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:31 AM
actually, if you go wayyyy back, half my heritage is asian. Huns and all. I have yellowish skin, but otherwise I look thoroughly euro.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Typical
#82 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:35 AM
Theorist
#83 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:40 AM
Most of my family line is from The Persian Empire The Mughals in India etc. yes, My Grandfathers cousin or something is The ruler thingy guy in India XD. It would be my Uncle cuz he's my mums brother but when my Grandfather was about 7 they left India and went to England....
Typical
#84 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:43 AM
Wow... you're related to royalty!!! Can I have your autograuph!!
Theorist
#85 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:54 AM
lol, erm... If I can scan it onto my computer
Theorist
#86 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:57 AM
ok this is it lol I just wrote it on the computer XD

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#87 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:03 AM
Me likes having touchscreen computer.

Theorist
#88 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:20 AM
lol same.
Typical
#89 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:31 AM
Zombie Socks
#90 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:21 PM
I have a tablet! (that isn't hooked up yet, grrrrrr...)

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Typical
#91 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:56 PM
Test Subject
#92 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:05 PM
My family is about 75% european (mostly italian and french), but I really have no idea about my father's father family. I don't think I've ever even talked to him (yes, he is still alive. But I just met him once)

Typical
#93 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:09 PM
I'm about 5% german... my great grand dad was german!!!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#94 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:17 PM
My mother is Spanish, my father Swedish and my grandparents (from my father) are Finnish...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#95 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:22 PM
WWW: how is it taking you so long to hook it up??

Page 4 of 4