Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 4:53 PM Last edited by xBumblebeegirlx : 7th Nov 2010 at 8:03 PM.
Default Replace Default Clothes
Hiya, I am kinda new here and i wanted to ask how do people replace maxis default clothing? You know like the vest tops and trousers?

I know how to make clothes and have made some bikinis that i would love to use but i want them to overwrite the origionals.

So can someone show me a toturial and also if i do replace the clothes will a new picture come up or will it be the old maxis pic?

Thx
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 5:19 PM Last edited by zodapop : 25th Mar 2011 at 7:41 PM.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:05 AM
My favorite default replacement tutorial is here: http://le-plat-du-jour.livejournal.com/22703.html . This one if for replacing the mesh and the textures.

If you just want to replace the textures and leave the mesh alone, just skip the part where she replaces mesh parts and scroll down until you see the words "Now all we have to do is replace the textures!".

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus