Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:05 AM
Default Tajiricho - a new Japanese world
Hey everyone, I'm starting a new world in CAW and I wanted to start posting so you can keep up with what I'm doing. This world is loosely based off of a small Japanese fishing town and so far I have part of the harbor city set up but I'm planning on making more changes. I'm having a few sculpting issues with mountain chains/high hills and making them look realistic but that'll come a little later. I want to play around with town layouts a bit more before I start doing any mountain work so I know what kind of space constraints I have. I don't want to keep you all waiting so I'm going to post a few pictures for you all to see where I'm at. [IMG][/IMG]

I'm hoping to get to the town done or close to completion by the fall so I hope I can get lots of input and lots of help or advice when I need it!

Thanks for reading my first post!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:20 AM
Default Quick Details
I'm going to post a few more pictures and try to explain some of the small details.

Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:26 AM
This looks really nice so far!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 1:00 PM
Looks fantastic
dodgy builder
#5 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 3:26 PM
This belongs in the creator feedback forum: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=612

You won't be alone there and here you will probably be shut down or moved.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 4:46 PM
I love this world already! I have a few friends from church who moved to Japan and this may end up the perfect place for their simselves...

What expansions/stuff packs/store content does it require, @Connor1992?

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 10:48 PM
Hey Everyone, I'm going to move over to the other forum so I don't get deleted. Thanks for letting me know @Volvenom

The progress updates will be under the title Tajiichi - a new Japanese world

I'll just answer some quick questions for you guys. So far I'm probably going to be using each of the expansion packs and the only store content that I'll use is going to be the Japanese packs. Otherwise I'm not going to be using any custom content for this project. Thanks for the feedback!