Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2016 at 2:36 AM
Default Some terrain paint doesn't show in edit in game
I am using some terrain paints that I downloaded and they show up just fine in Create a World, but when I try to edit in world, some of them are just missing. Am I missing something obvious? I looked for an answer but didn't find it, so I apologize if this is old territory.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd May 2016 at 3:39 AM
Some of them only show up when you're zoomed out, but not when you're up close to the terrain and others are just missing. They're all the same size and file type. Confused.....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2016 at 3:51 AM
And just to be clear, i'm not talking about in lots, as there are none yet.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd May 2016 at 11:48 AM
They don't necessary need to be same size, but sometimes they won't show up. I had a problem where it wouldn't show up even after saving the word, chaniging the terrain paint, restarting CAW or installing the world. It was weird, and I searched for help everywhere ( I really hate that brownish missing texture color ), but nothing was on it. So, I tried to open the world one more time, and it worked.

If you can't find a solution, don't overpaint the world. You can just replace texture for that layer that is missing the paint.

Also, this belongs to either "Help" or Ceator Feedback" section.