Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

294 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 236 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 12
Test Subject
#176 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 4:35 AM
Just built up a new install, AFAIK its the only one affecting fridges and I'm getting the no options bug, on the cheapest and the 2nd cheapest fridges (stopped testing after that).

I've got base game + WA, major mods I have is AwesomeMod.

So sad, as this is one of the mods I loved before!
Theorist
Original Poster
#177 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 6:10 AM
I've never been able to reproduce that problem, so I don't know. Then again I don't have many mods, only mine and awesomemod.
Test Subject
#178 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:56 PM
Will this be updated for pets soon? I love this mod! Very helpful!
Theorist
Original Poster
#179 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 2:02 PM
No need for any update, this is already compatible with 1.26/Pets
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 6:10 AM
Thanks for this Mod! Saves me a lot of time. <3
Test Subject
#181 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:49 PM
Great mod, I've been using it for a while, but it currently breaks in pets. After my new sim grew and harvested tomatoes (his first storable food item) he can no longer click any refrigerator (nothing happens on click) and has to cook via the stove. I tried adding a new fridge and dropped all the tomatoes but nothing fixed the issue, removing the mod allowed him to use the fridge again.
Possibly a problem with awesomemod, that was the only other mod i didn't remove when testing it earlier. I'll try just this mod later and see if the problem returns.
Theorist
Original Poster
#182 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 2:07 AM
It can't be awesomemod, because I use awesomemod myself.
Sockzz!
THANKS POST
#183 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 1:02 PM
Awesome! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#184 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:14 AM
Since Pets it sometimes happened to me too, that my Sim can't use the fridge. But after sleeping my Sim can use this again. I don't use awesomemod, but some of twallan.

I have a question. When I use this mod, it put the horsedung and the horse cereal in the fridge, too. But all the other gourmet pet food just stay in my inventory. Is this right? I'm using the german client.

Hope you understand what I mean.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:44 PM
Как перевести на Русский язык? Вы можете сделать? Спасибо!
How to translate into Russian? Can you do? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 9:55 AM
Will there be an update of your mods for 1.29?
polkilo, if treeag adds the strings I can translate it into russian.
(если автор добавит файлы нужные для перевода то я могу перевести )
Theorist
Original Poster
#187 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 11:55 AM
Depends, are they broken on 1.29? As for translation, I'm not currently planning anything for that, sorry. Maybe if there's enough demand.
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 12:35 PM
I assumed you'd know x3
This mod, store books and storage box seem to work, store all scrap might be broken as I was unable to get the interaction to show up. Testing for it went so:
bought the workbench, bought some scrap through it, carried into the inventory, clicked the workbench. No deal. Sold, bought a new one and tried to put the already bought scrap into it with the same result. Bough two piles from debug menu, but the option to look through them was grey and stayed grey for quite a while, mb it was a coincidence though as I wasn't able to test for longer than a few real minutes (around 12 sim hours).
Theorist
Original Poster
#189 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:39 PM
No I don't know yet because I haven't installed the patch. I haven't played the game in the last few months, actually. And I appreciate the report, thank you I'll look into the scraps mod soon, but it's kind of off-topic here.
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:03 PM
No problem
Thanks for creating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#191 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 8:58 AM
Ibce спасибо! А вы из России, нет?
treeag вот видите, нас уже двое. Сколько нужно еще?
▬▬▬
Ibce thank you! Are you from Russia, no?
treeag you see, we already have two. How Many More?
Test Subject
#192 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
It can't be awesomemod, because I use awesomemod myself.

after i throw out the awasomemod this one was active. We should not forget it´s Windoo and Voodos we´re dealing with

And for the creator: thanks at least twolot, what a relief
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#193 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 12:25 AM
treeag i loved this mod and just noticed today that it doesnt work in my pets 1.29 version pls pls pls make an update my gardener sim so wants it cause she knows i am a lazy sap who doesnt want to put things in the fridge hehe
Test Subject
#194 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 11:56 PM
Just played with this and my fridge became unclickable for any sim that had any harvestable or fish item in inventory. Fridge still worked fine for other sim. I bought a new fridge and each time after I stored something, I couldn't use the fridge.
Theorist
Original Poster
#195 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by punkee_99
Just played with this and my fridge became unclickable for any sim that had any harvestable or fish item in inventory. Fridge still worked fine for other sim. I bought a new fridge and each time after I stored something, I couldn't use the fridge.

What is your game version, and can you confirm it's still happening with only this mod in place? Try removing all your other cc for testing. I will look into this the next time I have some free time.
Scholar
#196 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by punkee_99

also have problem i remove mod and is fine again. showtime 1.31
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#197 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 5:28 PM
Great mod!
Please update for version 1.33! >.<
Theorist
Original Poster
#198 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zarcady
Great mod!
Please update for version 1.33! >.<

Pretty sure it's compatible with 1.33 already.
Test Subject
#199 Old 3rd May 2012 at 1:06 PM
Finally was able to test this again. Took out all CC and mods. Game is patched to 1.33. I have all expansion and stuff packs installed. After I store something(doesn't matter if it's harvestable or fish), the next time I go to click on the fridge, nothing happens. When I replace the fridge the options to store are gone. I'm pretty sure I've had this issue at least since 1.29. I hope this helps. Sorry it took so long.
Theorist
Original Poster
#200 Old 3rd May 2012 at 4:13 PM
Weird, I can't reproduce it. Have you cleared your cache? Also, can you try testing it with a new sim in a new neighborhood? You don't need to save the test game.
Page 8 of 12