Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Mega Mod v7

by scumbumbo Posted 31st Jan 2015 at 1:51 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 10:57 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Nov 13, 2018 game patch

1012 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 682 Feedback Posts, 329 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 41 of 41
Test Subject
#1001 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 11:11 PM
Mod NEEDS update ASAP plz. I use this more than I initially thought wen I 1st downloaded it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1002 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 2:12 PM
This mod is out of date as of the June 2019 patch and will need to be updated before it can function.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1003 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 11:38 AM
this is an awesome mod thx
Lab Assistant
#1004 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Timetoletmycatout
Latest Pregnancy Mega Mod v.38.1:https://www.patreon.com/posts/28744985

Wrong Mod that is from a different creator!!!!!!! And has compatibility problems with other mods!!!!
Test Subject
#1005 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 2:16 PM
I'm using this mod with Island Living (1.53.115.1020) and it works just fine. WW was not affected at all. Thanks for another quality mod!
Test Subject
#1006 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 12:30 AM
Hello! I recently downloaded the mod, and when I click on my pregnant sims, the option 'pregnancy' or whatever it's supposed to be doesn't show up? Did I do anything wrong? Or is something wrong with the mod? Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#1007 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ajf
Hello! I recently downloaded the mod, and when I click on my pregnant sims, the option 'pregnancy' or whatever it's supposed to be doesn't show up? Did I do anything wrong? Or is something wrong with the mod? Thanks in advance!

The mod is out of date and will need to be fixed (which may not happen)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1008 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 3:14 AM Last edited by ahmird2 : 10th Feb 2020 at 3:44 AM.
I really needed this mod due to circumstances in my game. I am here to say that this mod works with my game. I just tried it today.
I have everything - All EPs, GPs, SPs, and Purchased content. My game version reports it is version: 1.61.15.1020.
This mod worked as described.
-
Also I want to report that I didn't bother to remove any other mods or use a blank game to test it - I just stuck it right in there and it worked. That being said, here is a list of the major relevant mods that I do have installed while it works (note that all the following mods are of their latest versions):
-
Basemental Drugs
Extreme Violence Mod
Meaningful Stories
Nisas Wicked Perversions
Personality Please
Slice of Life
Wicked Whims
-
-edit: All the above mods were at their default configurations at the time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1009 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 12:20 PM
Today my game was struggling since a recent update. My sims wouldnt do anything and when I clicked on objects, or on the ground, or on sims, no menu appeared for me to click on options. I delete the pregnancy mega mod, simocide, enable debug cheats, and autnomous repairs, and my game started working again. Not 100% sure which of those was conflicting but they're all pretty old mods so all could have been guilty. It's a shame, I enjoyed those mods.
Test Subject
#1010 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 6:58 PM
I just ran this mod using the newest update v1.62.67.1020 and it worked perfectly alongside other popular mods like MCCC, Slice of Life, UI Cheats Extension and WW. I love how simple this mod is and it stays true to its name (unlike the updated version with additional features which I don't really need).
Test Subject
#1011 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 11:53 PM
Is there any chance that this mod could get updated. I know it's included with MCC, but I don't use the mod, and this one is just starting to throw up errors for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1012 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 6:50 AM
Would someone please make a free updated version of this? Kinda urked that Deadpool took over this mod and then put it behind a paywall on their patreon. Pretty scummy because of the fact the original creator cannot receive compensation for it...
Test Subject
#1013 Old 14th Jul 2023 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rooting_4llamas
Would someone please make a free updated version of this? Kinda urked that Deadpool took over this mod and then put it behind a paywall on their patreon. Pretty scummy because of the fact the original creator cannot receive compensation for it...

Deadpool does not have any mod behind a permanet paywall, it's only early release, 3-4 weeks before he releases it to the public on his tumbler page for free
Page 41 of 41