Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 2:17 AM
Default Looking for a gardening mod
I'm looking for a gardening mod where the gardener and landlord will leave orchard trees and the greenhouse stuff alone. In one of my lots, they have gardener, but I have to constantly keep the gardener away from the backyard where the orchard trees are, so my sim(s) who have nature as a hobby can be the one to take care of them.

My mini city: Rygel City
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 4:21 AM
There is a mod to stop the landlord but I don't know of one to stop the gardener NPC.
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1436

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 3:30 AM
Thanks for the reply. Is there a mod I could use to keep the gardener out of the backyard? One where I could just lock the door or gate and the gardener won't be able to go that way.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by planettv
Thanks for the reply. Is there a mod I could use to keep the gardener out of the backyard? One where I could just lock the door or gate and the gardener won't be able to go that way.

NPC's like maids are gardeners ignore locked doors. I think you would have to remove gates and doors to keep them out and then expect a lot of stompie feet.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
NPC's like maids are gardeners ignore locked doors. I think you would have to remove gates and doors to keep them out and then expect a lot of stompie feet.

Thanks for the reply. I'll just keep blocking the doors and gates with columns on the days the gardener comes.