Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50 th Upload Anniversary - 10 Privacy Fences W/ Matching Gates

by Cooldadx4 Posted 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:40 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2007 at 12:51 PM by tigdadx4

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:02 AM
Happy 50 & thanks for giving US a great gift which is really needed.

I love 'em!! they look great and I really appreciate all of your hard work on these. Great variety & colors.

THANK YOU
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:01 AM
These are very nice! Thanks for sharing Tigdad!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:16 AM
Thank You all !!!!

I can't believe the response to these , I am so pleased they did so well and more pleased at the thanks and feedback received !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:17 PM
Very nice!!! Thank you for your great work!!!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:29 PM Last edited by SimplicityFlower : 8th Oct 2007 at 10:28 PM.
These are truly awesome. I have them in game and they look absolutely great. I came back to the thread to ask if theres any way you could do a half size version of these fences so that they would be suitable for use in front gardens. Say 3 foot high as opposed to 6. That would be truly awesome and you'd make my Alyson Hannigan sim very happy indeed.

(PS, i'd suggest you build your daughter her own PC so yours is free for more amazing creations!)
Scholar
#31 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:09 PM
WOOT!! They're finally here!!! :D

Amazing work dad, these are sooo awesome!

Congrats on 50 uploads, and thanks for such a wonderful gift!

And here's to 50 more!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplicityFlower
I came back to the thread to ask if theres any way you could do a half size version of these fences so that they would be suitable for use in front gardens. Say 3 foot high as opposed to 6. That would be truly awesome and you'd make my Alyson Hannigan sim very happy indeed.

Actually this would be very easy to do...And I could do them in about 15 minutes ..Just a case of cloning the fence and resizing the model..Keep on the lookout and i will get them up very soon

Thanks FP , I don't know about another 50 though I love making sets of things so 50 more sets of items and I just might go nuts , that is if D and HP dont make me nuts in chat !
Field Researcher
#33 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tigdadx4
Actually this would be very easy to do...And I could do them in about 15 minutes

Now thats just showing off! lol
Thanks for this though, it's really made my day. Although the present fences are wonderful, they are just too tall for front yards (they certainly live up to the 'privacy' part). I like to be able to see the fronts of my sims houses.

I'll be waiting (im)patiently for the new release and again, THANKS!
Instructor
#34 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:18 PM
These are wonderful! I am so impressed. I need both these and the half sized. Thanks!

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Scholar
#35 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:30 PM
o goodie i love you! woots!
ive been looknig for tall fences forever and here you are! yay!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#36 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paleoanth
These are wonderful! I am so impressed. I need both these and the half sized. Thanks!

I am very pleased someone of your caliber enjoys them Paleoanth !!!! This makes them worth making

Thank you all for the nice comments !!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 10:03 PM
I've been needing a wider selection of tall fences and these are perfect THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 9:20 PM
OMG i love this set. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 11:33 PM
Perfect! Thank you so much, I've been hoping for some more realistic privacy fences - they're exactly what I've needed for my beach houses. Thanks again, and keep up the excellent work!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 11:54 AM
thanks so much!i really need this!

I'd rather be a square peg in a round hole
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 7:31 PM
yay im so tired of the one and only "private" fence that are sooo ugly... thx m8

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Forum Resident
#42 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 9:53 PM
thank you! great job!
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 11:25 PM
Congrats on your 50th upload! It is certainly something to be proud of. Congrats on this becoming a "featured" download too! The fences are great. All your hard work is absolutely appreciated. Well done.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#44 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 1:34 AM
Thank You all ....

I cannot believe they were featured !!!! I am so honored !!!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 9:36 AM
awesome!!!!!!!! ive been looking for fences like this for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time!!!!and then you go and add matching gates?!?!?!? magical!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 2:40 PM
WOW! You are SO amazing! I can tell it took a long time to make these. There's so much detail! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 1:48 AM
Thank You !!! These are just lovely fences and I can't wait to get them in use!!
Theorist
#48 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 6:26 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 7:55 PM
ThankU very much, these are lovely!!

Abacaxí
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 5:46 PM
These look great! but i'm getting an error in the file. I redownloaded it twice and getting ! CRC failed The file is corrupt! Unexpected end of archive errors
Page 2 of 4