Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gardener Service - v2.3 (4th May 2014)

by douglasveiga Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:14 AM - Updated 4th May 2014 at 11:25 PM by douglasveiga

736 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 448 Feedback Posts, 287 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 30
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#51 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 12:49 AM
Aww, I use Twallan's Register mod too. I have to wait until it gets figured out, I would love to use the gardener in my game also.

Most useful service sim ever! Kudos and thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 1:03 AM
My hero, I tried to make this when LN came out, I really wanted to make the butler auto-garden too because he is useless .... lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 1:12 AM
Thank you so much for this Mod. I tested and it works perfect! You are awesome!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#54 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 1:41 AM
EsmeraldaF stole what I was going to say. lol
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#55 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:26 AM
I am curious too that why in TS3 there is no gardener like in TS2. Thanks so much for making this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:40 AM
Thanks so much! I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:09 AM
LOVE it! Testing now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:52 AM
FAN-freaking-TABULOUS!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:42 AM
This is a dumb question, but this will be my first mod download. Where should I save it? I know its a package, but should it have its own folder? Should I put it in the override folder?
Eminence Grise
#60 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarleneJ
I really like this, but how much do we pay them ?

Just tested it, gardener charged me $100 for the visit
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:51 AM
OMG another thing EA forgot to include in the game :O
I mean it only took them 2 1/2 years to get pets out? >_> I can't wait to see how long till magic EP comes out lol

But for whatever they have missed, it is great to know we have such creative souls on here to pick up where even a massive creator like EA has missed out on. It's all about the little guy, and you have made the little guy mean the world for me and many others.

Thanks for the great creation!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 5:19 AM
I wonder if this will be made compatible with " The Register " Mod because I would love to have this mod!!!!!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 6:30 AM
I'm hoping that it will be compatible with twallan's mod. I'll patiently wait for it. =3
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:28 AM
After testing, I don't actually see any conflict between this mod and Register.

It should be noted in the Overview that this is an injection mod, and uninstalling it improperly will bounce your save-games.

Otherwise, very nice mod.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan

It should be noted in the Overview that this is an injection mod, and uninstalling it improperly will bounce your save-games.

So you mean we can use this and your register at the same time? cool! Thanks twallan!

Gonna DL this now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:15 PM
Just a small uestion, do you need the gardener outfit for this to work? thank you for any help - have downloaded this.
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:38 PM
Couple questions: when placed in my game I noticed that my "toggle" (top right of the game which tells you whats happening) is now blank. Question 2: it was brought up about uninstalling this mod incorrectly. Could this be explain in more detail? But this goes without saying this mod is great and I can't wait to use it Thanks So Much!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#68 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mepour2
Couple questions: when placed in my game I noticed that my "toggle" (top right of the game which tells you whats happening) is now blank. Question 2: it was brought up about uninstalling this mod incorrectly. Could this be explain in more detail? But this goes without saying this mod is great and I can't wait to use it Thanks So Much!!

which Language are you using in your Game?
the "toggle" only appears when the gardener collect some harvested products.

Uninstalling Instruction:
-To avoid the corruption of the Saved Game, make sure cancelling the Service using the wallphone, and wait the gardener leave the lot and route out of the World, so Save your Game and remove the package file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:19 PM
Is this mod compatible with pets patches?
Inventor
Original Poster
#70 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Villucia
Is this mod compatible with pets patches?

yes, 1.26 compatible.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:29 PM
Very good! Thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#72 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan

it's compatible? actually i tested, but your mod doesn't work for me (my low power computer crashes some minutes later), even using a New game.

So i can't say if it's compatible or not.
Inventor
Original Poster
#73 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kylierose19
Just a small uestion, do you need the gardener outfit for this to work? thank you for any help - have downloaded this.

no, the outfit is from the BaseGame, i just changed the color of the clothes, so don't worry about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:27 PM
Thank you! I've been wanting this since the game came out. Now my sims won't take all day to tend their gardens. I'll download once issue with NRaas' register is sorted though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 9:58 PM
I've tested the new mod, but i can't find him in my game. why?
Page 3 of 30