Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2021 at 7:31 AM
Default StrangerVille: Meredith Roswell Hidden Skirt?
Randomly when editing townies (because jf was this sim in need of a makeover), I think I might have found a skirt with no tag? I can't seem to locate the clothing item, nor am I able to recolor it from my menu. My game is modded, but everything is there and this is not CC either. Even when I try to click on the skirt section, nothing comes up. I also do not recognize the skirt from any pack/bg either. Any thoughts?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Dec 2021 at 8:43 AM
The skirt is yfBottom_GP07SkirtPencil, it has 7 swatches, and it is hidden from CAS menu, so you cannot select it or find it anywhere, I dunno why it has to be hidden though, usually they sometimes hide career clothing to make it inquire, maybe that is the reason.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2021 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
The skirt is yfBottom_GP07SkirtPencil, it has 7 swatches, and it is hidden from CAS menu, so you cannot select it or find it anywhere, I dunno why it has to be hidden though, usually they sometimes hide career clothing to make it inquire, maybe that is the reason.

Thank you, I appreciate your investigation. It may have been a simple oversight on the team's part like the hidden jacket from the interior decorator pack. Kudos.