Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture - Dressers, Desks, End Tables, Coffee Tables, Vanity and more (Updated 2008/11/10, Seasons Country Sink and Toilet were added)

by Lord Darcy Posted 28th Jul 2008 at 6:39 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2011 at 1:07 AM by Lord Darcy : v1.05: Seasons Country Sink and Toilet were added.

207 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 120 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 4:23 PM
I love this download my houses already look more realistic.
One Question, in the picture with the sim on the laptop i see a little tiny ship, it looks like titanic, where can i get it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 9:08 PM
OOHH and you missed a spot on top of the piano in the base game.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 11:23 PM
Thanks a lot for this Lord Darcy!

Quote: Originally posted by Sir Harvey
One Question, in the picture with the sim on the laptop i see a little tiny ship, it looks like titanic, where can i get it?

I believe that's from Family Fun Stuff.

Visit my new site: Sims MX
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#79 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 12:00 AM Last edited by Sir Harvey : 3rd Nov 2008 at 1:31 AM.
Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Richi3frog
Thanks a lot for this Lord Darcy!

I believe that's from Family Fun Stuff.
Thanks! Goes off to electronic store...
Theorist
THANKS POST
#80 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 7:11 PM
cool! thank you for this! i
Test Subject
#81 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 2:26 AM
Thank you so much for this mod, it makes decorating so much more fun. I noticed that the moroccan end table seems to be left out though? Is that intentional? Also I wondered if you will do the same thing for some of the coffee tables, some of them look quite empty with only two slots, especially those from the IKEA stuff pack.
Cheers!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#82 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:03 PM Last edited by Lord Darcy : 10th Nov 2008 at 12:16 PM.
Default Updated to v1.02
2008-08-09: Updated to v1.02. Coffee tables and 1 end table (Moroccan) were added.

1 decorative slot was created in the center of all 2-tiled coffee tables. (Some have multiple slots under the table.)
Sims won't put cups or other objects on the center slot, and the animation will be misaligned for small electronics. Use it solely for decoration.

3 one-tiled coffee tables from the various EPs/SPs which have some space to put things on under the table.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#83 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 9:06 PM
I was looking for your update to coffee tables since I downloaded the first set from MATY. Now my sim homes look incredibly realistic, just as mine (I got the overlap version, coooool!)
Test Subject
#84 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:13 PM
This a great mod na dushc but
I dont understand where I put the files.
I have all EP's so far, and teen style and Ikea stuff packs.
So do I extract it to my downloads file, or my freetime overrides file???
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:24 PM
Oh my...
Clutter overload!

X_x
My neat freak sims are going to hate you :D

THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 11:48 AM
Thank you! You are the bestest of the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:02 AM
I think I'm in love.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:21 PM
This is incredible!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 4:58 AM
Yay! Finally! I was going crazy because I love the decorations in the game, but never had enough surfaces to place them all on. I seriously <3 you.
Test Subject
#90 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 12:02 AM
I don't get how to use them. Please help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 2:44 PM
2008-08-28: Updated to v1.03. AL compatible version was added.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:11 AM
Thank you so much for the update, now that AL is out with lots of clutter I need this wonderful mod. I couldn't upload previous lots due to the fact they'd probably crash. Now I can be a clutterholic, and proud of it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#93 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 1:39 AM
Thank you !
Banned
THANKS POST
#94 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 10:59 AM
Thank you so much!
Instructor
#95 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord Darcy
AL compatible version was added.

...unfortunately you forgot the AL TV set (dunno it's English name, price is 2350$). That's really a pity because there are so many empty shelfes without slots. Could you fix that, please?

Anyway, this is one of the greatest mods so thak you very much for sharing!

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Hello HP! Thanks for sharing. *clap clap* I'm CatOfEvilGenius and I am a clutter addict. I have cluttered all clutterable surfaces in my sims homes, businesses, and even community lots. Lord Darcy has just enabled me even more! *sob sniff*

Yoink! *grab download, run off to clutter up game some more*

(Thanks for all the work that went into this. That's a LOT of objects!)
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Hi, my name is HystericalParoxysm, and I'm a clutter addict. I've been clutter free for several months now but you've knocked me clean off the wagon... *sobs* Damn you! Thank you, and damn you!

ROFLLMFAO :D
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 12:56 AM
Thanks again Lord Darcy, is there a chance you can add slots to this item.

Thanks in advance.

Visit my new site: Sims MX
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 11:04 AM
Thanks for this, Lord Darcy. Just one question, because I didn't see it mentioned: could this potentially conflict with Numenor's Place more Objects on OFB Shelves (or similarly named) mod? I also have Windkeeper's Space Savers/Hidden Shelves, but I don't think they'd interfere with this mod since they're objects, yes?

https://renegadekitty.wixsite.com/sims - my new Sims page, mods & Quarantine Challenge.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#99 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Infernal_Delirium
could this potentially conflict with Numenor's Place more Objects on OFB Shelves (or similarly named) mod?
No, this mod has nothing to do with Slot Tray on OFB display shelves.

Quote: Originally posted by Infernal_Delirium
I also have Windkeeper's Space Savers/Hidden Shelves, but I don't think they'd interfere with this mod since they're objects, yes?
That is correct. This mod will not interfere with hidden shelves or OMSPs.

Quote: Originally posted by Khaibit
unfortunately you forgot the AL TV set (dunno it's English name, price is 2350$). That's really a pity because there are so many empty shelfes without slots. Could you fix that, please?
Actually I didn't "forget" that TV. Now that the last EP is out now, I'll add functional objects like TVs or stereos that I left out earlier. TV/Stereo version is now in the making, including AL Jock TV you've mentioned.

@Richi3frog: Noted. On To-Do List.

Instructor
#100 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 12:51 AM
Actually I didn't "forget" that TV.
Ok, you "left out" - nevertheless that's the same ingame-effect
Now that the last EP is out now, I'll add functional objects like TVs or stereos that I left out earlier. TV/Stereo version is now in the making, including AL Jock TV you've mentioned.
Great news!
What about bars? Is it possible to add a slot on the barkeeper- side (to place some bottles etc.)? (Just an idea - and yepp, quite a lot of work for you so it doesn't matter if you skip that. Wonder if the EAxis guys create their objects better in TS3 right from the start that modders don't have to improve their creations all the time... probably not )

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Page 4 of 9