Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#226 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 2:29 AM
Yes, he wore it when he was our age :D. That would be so nice, if you could do that maybe take a picture of your keyboard and I can tell you which keys to press? Hehe, it may sound stupid, but it could help.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 3:15 AM
haha, i know. if someone wore that now days our age, they would proball get beat up. haha but i actually like it. do you think that you should make him wear that at a teen version and for this michael you could use another outfit with like maybe a vest with a button up with black dress pants and shoes, i have the black dress pants and shoes but i dont have a long sleeve shirt with a vest, just a short sleeve one. you could use the outfit from the performance of - ABC on Ed Sullivan, which is cute but i cant find a good picture of it, google is lacking good photo quality, do you have a photo of somthing in mind? and yeah, I've heard waaayy stupider things then that and some of them were stupid things I've said, yeah, i can take a picture of my keyboard. :D

Mj :]
Scholar
Original Poster
#228 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 3:25 AM
Ok! Yeah, I thought he was adorable on the first performance! He is so cute. Well, I could make a teen version, I was planning on doing that a little later though, since I'm pretty sure people are getting so sick of Michael. I'm getting lack of feedback here! Just PM with a pic of your keyboard and we'll get it straightened out

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

Lab Assistant
#229 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 4:29 AM
okey dokey, and HOW IN THE WORLD, do you get sick of michael?!? haha. i sure dont. and yup, ill PM you with the picture of my keyboard. well to be honest, i dont think people are getting sick of michael, people just arent on much because of school work, homework, all that jazz, that is why i havent been on for quite a while. ive been sleeping and not eating much. its terrible. if other people dont give a lot of feedback i definatley will, and what happned to Bad era mike? i dont see him on your threads?

Scholar
Original Poster
#230 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 9:43 PM
I deleted him, because I wasn't getting enough feedback and Wicked suggested that lots of people are getting sick of him (which I find hard to believe as much as you do )But I'll still work on him, just... won't get feedback in the process.

I will always love Michael! He's my favourite singer !

I'll have an update soon, I'm just having skin problems... I just keep messing it up.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#231 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:16 AM
aww, i think most MJ fans dont really play sims or have a modthesims account, because i know a lot of people ask on youtube where they can download michaels and stuff, maybe i can set out some advertisement. surley i can find people who can join and give feedback, i wanna halp as much as possible because there arent many people making michaels from many different eras and your mainly my go-to person :D

the fact that people could get tired of michael makes me wonder sometimes "what is up with people? he never flaunted what he had, he helped lotss of people, he's just got a all around nice personality, a truely talented person, i hope he wins all the AMA awards that hes up for! i voted him lots of times myself already.

Scholar
Original Poster
#232 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:24 AM
Me too! I have voted for him.

You'd advertise? Wow... anyway, I still need that pic of your keyboard, so we can continue

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#233 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:13 AM
okay, i will take one either tonight or tommrrow morning because my best friend is over right now, but definatley will do. and yes, i am a total moving billboard. haha. well all the comments that ask where you can download them, i will say " make a modthesims2.com account.

Scholar
Original Poster
#234 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 10:13 PM
Does anyone have any skins I could use? I am still searching. If anyone does, that would help me a TON! Because I can't seem to get his skin looking quite right... it's messing up his face.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#235 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 4:11 AM
ill look for a skin tone, if i find one i will definatley let you know.

Scholar
Original Poster
#236 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 4:52 AM
Thank you very much

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Scholar
Original Poster
#237 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 12:27 AM
I restarted him, again. I just never feel satisfied with these sims.

I know, he needs a new nosemask.

Screenshots

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Forum Resident
#238 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 5:36 AM
Eyebrows are waaay too curved
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 6:20 PM
I think you should lower the upper lip edges (I marked them with red color):

I agree with mickeymouse254 , eyebrows really are way too curved.

I don't know what other people think, but personally, I don't like those eyebrows. Would you mind trying these?http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=279660
Screenshots

Onii-chaaan! ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#240 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:04 PM
Thanks you guys. I'm downloading the eyebrows right now, and I'll make the brows less curved. I'll fix the mouth too

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#241 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:09 AM
and the nose at the end should be turned up, jusstt a tad. i am sending you a picture of my keyboard now! yaaay!

Lab Assistant
#242 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 6:56 PM
and also make eyes a liiiiittle bit more closer to the eyebrows (push them up a little bit)

Onii-chaaan! ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#243 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:29 PM
Alrighty, thanks! I don't have any homework this weekend, so I'll be having major upates on this lil guy, Lady Gaga, and Adam Lambert

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Scholar
Original Poster
#244 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:29 PM
Alrighty, thanks! I don't have any homework this weekend, so I'll be having major updates on this lil guy, Lady Gaga, and Adam Lambert

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#245 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 8:00 AM
cant wait to see the fixes! :D

Test Subject
#246 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:39 AM
i had to move all my sims games to a new computer and i lost my marlon. i guess i will have to restart. blehh, i hevent been on in so long, and ive been waiting since november to see little michael's changes but i guess you havent been working on him recently, i am gonna start re working on marlon.
Scholar
Original Poster
#247 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:46 AM
Ok, I was actually starting him over today... so I'm looking forward to your Marlon, too! Sorry to disappoint you!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: good tweaking tips.
Page 10 of 10