Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 9:44 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 23rd Jul 2015 at 2:02 AM.
Default Bigg City
I'm finally getting back to this project, which was originally supposed to be a Downtown - but turned out creating characters in a standalone Downtown does horrible things to the character files, so at the moment it's a proper neighborhood, BG + NL only (I'm thinking of adding in Uni, since it's hard to do properly downmarket things without the Uni torn furniture, or proper urban spaces without coffee bars and pool tables. But that's for later). The plan is to have an empty, infrastructure-only one, and one with inhabitants and storylines (and ghosts in the cemetery).

So I've got it substantially recreated, with all the residential lots placed and edited, and almost all the old community lots placed - but when I go to edit most of them, a problem arises. I can't seem to enter anything with a bar, a DJ booth, or a restaurant stove without spawning NPCs. They appear frozen in their designated spots, and when I save and close, character files appear. I knew this could happen occasionally, but it's happening every time I try to edit a bar or restaurant, and yes, I do have the no respawn hacks in.

I don't particularly care one way or another what my NPCs look like, and if I did I could always AltSimSurgery them; but it bugs me that I can't control this, and it may well matter to a downloader who only wants the infrastructure that she's getting a not-quite-empty hood. So I would like to know if there's any definitive way to keep them from generating.

No doubt I will be back tearing my hair out over something else periodically, too. The planned story for this one is a bit complicated, and I want all the ghosts to be resurrectable if the player gets a wild hair to do it; so elaborate maneuvers will be made, and unintended consequences are sure to arise.

Edit July 23 - Go to post 111 for most current version.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:48 AM
Go in and sell all of them then save and exit, go back in and place them down as the last item before you exit and save the lot. This should stop them.

You may have to package up the lot with out the items and then reinstall them and see what happens.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 4:08 AM
I tried deleting the items, but the characters were already generated, and saving the lot save them. The characters spawn the first time I open the lot to edit them. The NPC-spawning items are in the packaged lots; and some of them are pretty large and elaborate to go rebuiding from scratch.

I suppose I could place them in a test hood, take out the items, place the edited lots in the bin, and place those. I'll try that tomorrow.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 5:18 AM
Try entering the lot, exit back to 'hood view without saving, then reenter the lot - and see if character files are added to the character folder the second time. If not, save. Then do your edits and save. This worked for the folks working on Tumbleton.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 6:49 AM Last edited by Jawusa : 23rd Apr 2015 at 7:08 AM.
You can make a backup of your empty neighborhood. Edit the lots as usual. The NPCs will re-spawn but just ignore it. After you're done, copy the files inside the "Lots" folder of your neighborhood folder and paste it into the "Lots" folder of your backup neighborhood. Then, delete your edited neighborhood (with the NPCs) and move your backup with the edited lots to your "Neighborhoods" folder.

But this may leave sim references behind...That's why, Tarlia's method is safer. There's a way to remove the sim references by deleting these following records from the lot package: Sim Information, Sim Relationships, Sim Wants and Fears, Sim Scores, Sim DNA, Family Tree (basically everything with "Sim")

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 10:07 PM
Tarlia's method works, most of the time. I was going through lickety-split this morning, getting cocky, until I came crashing up against a lot that spawned a bartender and the game saved it even though I quit without saving. And it had been going so well, it had been several buildings since I'd made a backup.

So it looks as though I'll be editing a building, backing up, editing a building, backing up...this is gonna take a little time! But, better to do it right than fast. And it'll probably feel longer than it is.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 10:46 PM
Okay, I thought I was almost done, but I just wanted to build another decayed stately house that could be transformed into a commercial or rental property by the user, and then I built a couple of new lots to make use of things added when I decided to make it a University/NL/BG hood like the original Downtown, and the map still had too much open space.

I've got three more lots to add, for sure, and I'd like to do something quirky, like the hedge maze in the original - but I definitely don't want to do a hedge maze. Can't see through the hedges! So I'm here asking for suggestions.

Bigg City is the opposite of Widespot in that it is much more built up. I have poverty-level, working class, middle class, and rich housing, and almost all types of community lots have at least one representative in each part of the map. I have parks, restaurants, bars, night clubs, music venues, bowling alleys, recreation centers, and stores selling electronics, clothes, and food. Some lots combine functions, like the Dive 'n' Dine. There's an art museum, a library, and a municipal pool. There's a place to play computer games, a place to take the kids and be sure no one will woohoo or get beaten up by Mrs. C (in the proposed downtown version), a No-tell Motel - and the empty spaces on the map still look too big. Probably because I don't like large lots and the biggest one I've used is I think 3 x 4.

Anyway, I am open for suggestions. At the moment I have three lots - a middle-class grocery store, a city sculpture park built around the big University fountain, and a Green Belt between the middle class houses and the commercial district - that I intend to do tomorrow, and then I'd like to wrap it up, flatten the lot edges, and call for playtesters.

Trainee Moderator
#8 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 11:10 AM
An internet cafe, perhaps? Or a wedding garden/park... Maybe a mega department store would go as well.

I'd love to playtest Bigg City. I saw some pictures of Bigg City on your simblr. I'm impressed.

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:57 PM
Personally I would not mind at all, if there were empty spaces. I would place apartment buildings.

Elephant! Handcuffs! Naughty! Tee hee!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 9:38 PM
Oh, I'm placing residences that can be turned into rental properties, too! They could also be utilized commercially, or gentrified. Just like old residences in real life. And there will be empty spaces left on purpose, for people to build OFB businesses or whatever. But I want to avoid big chunks of undeveloped land. It needs to look like a city, not a growing township.

I actually have a church intended as a wedding venue, but it's presently residential because in the populate hood it's also going to have the ghosts, properly color-coded, of certain people connected to the playables.

I've now got the Corner Store, Billiard Room, and Green Belt built, and have lots placed for The Shotgun Shack (for when you absolutely, positively, have to be married right now, on the cheap), Weddings on the Go, Weddings on the Green, The Worn Wire and Firewall (very different internet venues), The Fountain Park, and The Wreck Room placed. That still leaves a long stretch of waterfront undeveloped, but I think that's a good place for OFB businesses and possibly public beaches, so I'm okay with that. That may be enough. (Or do a maaaaybe need ooooone more historic-home-future-apartment?) But if anyone gets inspired, speak up! Three a day is probably the max I can reasonably build and not make stupid mistakes, so there's time for someone to get a Brilliant Idea.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2015 at 10:26 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 6th May 2015 at 9:34 PM. Reason: Took out the link. If you want to playtest, scroll down to the current attachment.
Okay, I am looking for people to playtest the infrastructure-only version of Bigg City, if anyone is so inclined. The .7z file (which is fairly huge even in .7z; I decided against compressing the lots at this stage) is here:

Yes, mediafire, I know, but my adblocker suppresses the obnoxiousness so I haven't been motivated to find another place.

The neighborhood is built with BG + Uni + NL, only. No NPC generators are in place, not even cash registers - they'll be the last things I install before moving on to the populating phase. It should be fairly obvious where bars, restaurant facilities, DJ booths, etc. are required, but I can post a comprehensive list if it would be useful. I am most concerned that I might have missed flattening lot edges on a lot with a wrinkly road, which interferes with the portals, so please be alert for that.

A few of the lots may not be self-explanatory. San Simeon Chapel is intended as a haunted church, containing ghosts related to the playables in the populated version. The intention is to move these playables into the church and kill them in various appropriate ways (a celebrity chef will be dying in a fire, for example) on the spot, so that they won't lose the death type color coding. The Old Graveyard is practically featureless and is intended to contain a few more generic (but still related and potentially resurrectable) ghosts who will all have died of old age. I'm of two minds whether I shouldn't just bulldoze them, as there's not much point to them in an empty neighborhood; but a NL neighborhood ought to have a graveyard...

The Abandoned Warehouse and some of the larger buildings on the Wrong Side of Town have been constructed for maximum flexibility depending on player preference. The intention is for players to be able to readily convert them to commercial use or rental properties, use them as boarding houses or squats, or gentrify them. 1 Market Street is an example of the kind of commercial use for which they might be suitable. I have never played with a brothel hack, but ideally the Notell Motel would be usable as one with minimum effort. It is very, very hard to build a house that plays equally well as a single-family residence or a duplex, triplex, or quadruplex, even if the result is supposed to be crappy! Some feedback on how to improve them and make conversion more intuitive would be welcome.

I think I have about the right balance of developed to undeveloped land area now. It should feel like a place that's been a city long enough to go through multiple boom and bust cycles, while still having room for new OFB businesses and venues that only became possible with later EPs. If the consensus is that a little more open space is required, I can probably move or bulldoze something. I think every lot is accessible without too much work now, even without a camera mod, but would like independent confirmation.

And of course I want to hear any suggestions for improvement that anyone has, and to be notified of routing fails and other things that aren't obvious till sims get onto the ground.

Some of the lots show small tears in the landscape when viewed from neighboring lots. I don't have a good handle on how to fix this (will smoothing the edges with Lot Adjuster do it?), and figured there was no point fussing too much about it at this stage, since I may still have to move things around and then I'll just have to fix everything again. Ditto lot shrinking - some of the buildings in the Wrong Side of Town are just begging to be squeezed together.

Let's see - oh, yes, this is just the Neighborhood version. If anyone wants to convert it to Downtown or subhood and see if anything funky happens, be my guest; but it's not y'all's job and I don't expect it! I'll be testing that myself when I'm sure the infrastructure is in final form.

Much thanks to all who have expressed interest and I hope it's not too much of a rough-drafty mess. This was a lot of building, and we all know that's not my strength!
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#12 Old 5th May 2015 at 12:36 AM Last edited by marka93 : 5th May 2015 at 3:29 AM.
Why not use this thread to host your hood on you can have up to 50mb now.

I will add as I go.

9 The Enclave house, missing both doors for the restrooms on the 1st floor, you have 2 landing points with the stairs and the door and it may not allow sims to use the door on the 2nd floor.

11 The Enclave house same carpet in the bathrooms on the 2nd floor as the rooms are and again the landing points for the sliding doors and the stair may stop sims from using the doors. I will test this out after looking at all houses.

1 The Enclave house, extra wall in the kitchen and you may want to paint the walls around the chimneys, 1 backside of the fireplace without walls and looks off to me.

3 The Enclave house, trees through the walls on the 2nd floor and again the landing points intersect doors.

7 The Enclave house, only thing I see here is paint around the chimneys.

8 The Enclave house, from the front the small room on the left is missing a door and the chimneys walls.

6 The Enclave house, back side of the dormer is missing paint and the inside of the chimneys walls.

Enclave Park do lounge chairs work with myshuno? I love the write up for the park.

Enclave Shopping Center no cash registers for both stores.

Palais de Dance no bars have been put in yet.

The Gate Restaurant, no bar and no trash can/trash compacter, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station.

The Billiard Room, no bar and you need at least 2 squares around pool tables for them to work without sims stopping half way through a game.

Crystal Bowl, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium.

Day and Night Spa, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium and only 1 side of the front door has a light and the other side may need one to but if thats the look you are going for then ok. Love the write up here to.

9 Hillfoot Street, missing door to one bedroom.

7 Hillfoot Street, tree through front wall.

1 Hillfoot Street, tree through front wall and 2 dif. color doors in the master bedroom.

3 and 5 Hillfoot Street no problems found.

2 Hillfoot Street done but 4 Hillfoot Street missing paint in the bedroom.

2, 6 and 8 Hillfoot Street missing some paint on the roof walls and 8 is missing paint in bedroom and 10 is missing paint/wall cover in garage.

The Corner Store, carpet in the bathrooms and no cash register.

The Green Belt no problems found.

Wedding on the Go no cash register.

Silver's Gym very, very nice gym and no problems found.

The Tap Room, no bar and you may want to remove 1 photo booth and put in one of the snack machine plus you may want to move the lights in the stair well 1 space for they are clipping the stairs.

Pocket Park, no problems found.

Sing for Your Supper, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium.

Dive 'N' Dine, no bar and the kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium, you may want to move the showers to the other wall and the door in that one shower room over next to the other shower room so it would look about the same for each.

Shop, Drop, 'n' Roll, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium plus no cash register.

Turquoise Strip Center, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium plus no cash register.

Cherry Bowl, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium.

Up-and-Down Club, no bar and the kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium.

C.J. Peggey's, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium and no cash register.

Your Cue Family Restaurant, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium and I am a little worried about the pool tables for they need 2 squares open all the way around to work and play testing all lots with pool tables will need to be done.

The Worn Wire, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium.

Family Fun Center, no problems found.

The Game Room, no problems found.

Municipal Pool, missing some roof parts unless you wanted to leave them open air.

Found a blue tear on lot Stoppen Gap see pic below and no cash registers.

Industry Park, no problems found.

The Lunch Counter, I like the open airness about this lot and the kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium.
On the inside of the half wall 1 tile is blue instead of the white that the rest of the wall has.

The Fountain, need lights in the rest room and may need a light over the chess table and the grills.

San Simeon Chapel, you have a door to no-where in the tower and a extra wall that is not needed across from the door. This lot is a residential and not a community lot.

Will start a new post for the rest of them.
Screenshots

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#13 Old 5th May 2015 at 3:32 AM Last edited by marka93 : 5th May 2015 at 5:03 AM.
Bigg City Art Gallery, no problems found.

Bigg City Park, no problems found but you may want to put a photo booth so the teenagers can make out in and I love the open air stage.

Weddings on the Green, Another blue tear but you may be able to fix it by moving it over 1 space. See pic below. No other problems found.

The Wreck Center, no problems found.

Dockview Park, another blue tear but can be fix by moving the lot next door over 1. Very nice park for the downtrodden.

Abandoned Warehouse, no problems found and is a very interesting residential lot.

Notell Motel no problems found and this one needs a double

Bar Soon, needs a bar and the pool table needs 2 squares of open space all the way around or sims will stop playing half way through a game.

Stage Fright, I see a lot of puddles showing up on this lot.

Old Churchyard, no problems found.

2 Industry Street, no problems found for the lot but if you extend all the way out and look from the front you will see across the street a blue tear.

Bigg City Library, need cash registers and the dormer needs paint on the back wall and on the inside.

10 Commercial Street, no problems found.

9 Market Street, no problems found.

6 Market Street, no problems found.

The Lunchroom, kitchen is not finish with no trash can/trash compacter or chef station and no podium.

The Pool Hall, just needs a bar.

1 Market Street, needs a cash register and very seedy looking.

Firewall, just needs a bar.

Seedy Bowl, just needs the bar no other problems found.

The Shotgun Shack, no problems found.

16 and 20 Domestic Drive, no problems found.

13, 15, 17 and 19 Domestic Drive no problems found.

20 Commercial Street, looks to be unfinished house.

2, 4, 6 and 8 Domestic Drive, no problems found.

1, 3 and 5 Domestic Drive, no problems found.

I now think that is all of them and the only other thing I will add is that you need to go in to every lot and reset them with the roofs up before you start adding sims.

I will also say that I fell in love with over half of the lots and will use a lot of them in my first time play through of my Beginning hoods.

ADD: Each and every lot needs to be played through for a few days to make sure of routing issues and to test out the stair/doorway problem.
Screenshots

Scholar
#14 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:51 AM
Ooo, I'll get to testing this this weekend!

(...I'll also make sure to back-up my neighborhoods first, in case of any issues like the previous populated one )

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Trainee Moderator
#15 Old 5th May 2015 at 11:36 AM Last edited by Jawusa : 5th May 2015 at 12:07 PM.
I'll playtest this neighborhood. It looks nice.

ETA:
I loaded the Sing for Your Supper lot and noticed that there was no host podium, chef's stove or a bar. I placed those objects. The sims are able to meet the host, waiter and chef NPCs but not the bartender. The counters lock the bartender there and he can't take a break. The sims can't work as a bartender as well. Only a few interactions can be peformed but interactions like hug or kiss can't be performed with him.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th May 2015 at 1:51 PM
None of the restaurants will have host podiums, because of the NPC issue. Looks like when I was focused on leaving the right space for the bar I didn't always remember to give the bartender a way out!

There should also be DJ booths at the Tap Room, Up & Down, and top floor of the Palais de Dance. Coffee stands at the Enclave Shopping Center, Worn Wire, Game Room, CJ Peggey's, maybe 1 Market if that doesn't seem too upscale, maybe the Art Gallery, which will also need a cashier to make the magazines browsable. I did put magazines on the bottom floor near the restrooms, right? I meant to. The sheer number of lots here is overwhelming.

I will be making a checklist and going through these first comments this afternoon (still won't be placing NPC generators, though.) Making sure those pool tables have room will be tough on some of the smaller lots. And since there's no point in a Billiard Room without pool tables I might have to bulldoze and go back to square one. Which is why I got feedback at this stage!

Aegagropilon, there's a few changes even in some familiar lots, and Bar Soon is a brand new incarnation, because I think the bar had already generated half a bartender when I packaged it and that was part of what went wrong the first time. Some buildings are in different places and there's about twice as many lots! Let me know if I forgot anything that was cool the first time around.

Mad Poster
#17 Old 5th May 2015 at 3:11 PM Last edited by marka93 : 5th May 2015 at 3:37 PM.
You got this version of the hood so can you go in and place every thing where you want them so we can test it out, i may place them in the wrong place on some of them.

And please use this thread for your upload MTS allows up to 50mb files now.

Here is the only fix I can think of for the "Billiard Room".
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#18 Old 5th May 2015 at 6:17 PM
In case I want to test this out, what mods should I have in my downloads folder to do so? (I'll have to create a new AGS game with only the BG, NL and Uni.) Will I need any of the "no-regen" mods?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th May 2015 at 6:39 PM
You don't need a thing. I won't be reusing the uploaded copy - just make changes in the original, back it up, and copy it again for the next round.

So put it into your full game and and attach a populated subhood to it (or turn it into a subhood and attach it to a throwaway hood), and try to break it. Motherlode a bunch of CAS sims and populate the Enclave. Try turning the decayed stately homes on Market and Industry into OFB businesses or crappy apartments or boarding houses or gentrified lofts for hipsters, and tell me what I can do to make those projects easier. Turn the houses on Domestic Drive into rentals - the bigger ones should be duplexable - or OFB businesses and tell me what flaws pop out. Take large outings on pub crawls and tell me which community lots just don't work. Or put it into a BG/Uni/NL AnyGame and go exploring. Whatever you feel up for.

I should be doing some of this myself, too, and I will. But I already know how they're supposed to work. I need to know how they play for people who aren't me.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th May 2015 at 1:53 AM
Okay, it takes about two hours to install all the bars, podia, DJ booths, coffee bars, and cash registers this city needs. Obviously I won't be doing it very often, but I can hardly expect y'all to do it either. I've been through Mark's suggestions, saved a copy, and then placed all the NPC generators, so download this one and do what you're going to do. I'll leave it here for two or three edits and when a major one gets made I'll reupload it, if it seems necessary to get more playtesting after that; otherwise, the next upload will be a populated one and that could be awhile.

Thank you all for any time spent on this, and particularly to Mark going tediously and systematically through every single lot like that, right off the bat.

Re: some of Mark's suggestions:
I have never put a waste basket in a restaurant kitchen, and never missed it. Trash compactors are not available on community lots with this game configuration, and the only available waste basket is the wooden one, which looks odd in a kitchen.
Vending machines are AL and will not be appearing; I agree, they belong on some of these lots, but I can't put them there and retain the limited EP requirements.
I think all the pool tables now have two squares all around, but does that include the diagonal at the corners? If so I'm not sure what to do with the pinball machines at Your Cue. The place obviously needs pinball machines.
Rearranging the showers at Dive 'N' Dine as suggested involved reconfiguring both restrooms and the kitchen, but the kitchen was larger than really necessary anyhow. And now there's a photobooth in a little nook at the very back of the lot, in case someone's too shy to woohoo in public in the hot tubs!
I'm not sure we need a photobooth in Bigg City Park - they can always make out in the hot tub and on the benches. But if the majority agree I can probably fit one onto the pool house. It appears that the tear in the landscape between the Park and Wedding on the Green is on the Park, not the wedding lot. Is there another way to cure this tear than moving one of themEm? I'd have to redo the neighborhood deco, which is not a big deal; but I kind of wanted the two ponds to look connected, and for the wedding lot to look like an extension of the park.
Should there be a cash register and magazine rack in the Art Gallery, in the open space by the restrooms? I've stuck a barista there, and expect a lot of people to make it look like a gift shop, but the only gift shoppy thing I can do with it in these EPs is to put in the magazine racks. And on the other hand - all that open space is the only good place for kicky bag on the lot.
That's not carpet in the Corner Store - it's 100% linoleum, and there didn't seem much point in changing the flooring for the restrooms in that case.

20 Commercial Street - oh, yes, #20! I like how slummy and industrial the place looks from the outside and in neighborhood view, but I have tried six ways from Sunday to work out a floorplan that's good for something and been stumped, so I finally gutted it and left it as a challenge for the player. Suggestions for something less lame to do with it gratefully accepted.
And finally, 3 The Enclave, the damn mock Tudor! I really wanted a mock Tudor in the Enclave, but I am less satisfied with the interior on this than for any other house in the Enclave, and the only one that frustrates me more is #20 above. Again, I am open to suggestion.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  PGBC.7z (30.55 MB, 37 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Uninhabited Bigg City, with NPC generators and Mark's details corrected

Mad Poster
#21 Old 6th May 2015 at 3:29 AM Last edited by marka93 : 6th May 2015 at 5:48 AM.
9 The Enclave house, need to rotate the bushes so they don.t come through the wall in the front. I like how the stairs are now.
11 The Enclave house, missing paint in the room in front of the sliding doors 2nd floor.
1, 3 and 13 The Enclave houses are done.
7 The Enclave house, paint around the chimney on the 2nd floor and there is a window looking at the chimney instead of looking out side.
6 The Enclave house, done.
8 The Enclave house, first floor chimney wall needs paint.
Enclave Shopping Center, that fence may block the cash register from work in the grocery store part.
Enclave Park done.
Palais de Dance and The Gate Restaurant are done.
The Billiard Room, Crystal Bowl and Day and Night Spa done.
All Hillfoot Street houses are done but for 8 and 10, both have dif. color paint on the roof walls and 10 still missing paint on 3 panels in the garage.
The Corner Store, The Green Belt, Wedding on the Go, Silver's Gym and The Tap Room are all done.
Pocket Park, Sing for Your Supper, Dive 'N' Dine and Shop, Drop, 'n' Roll are done.
C.J. Peggey's and The Worn Wire done.
Your Cue Family Restaurant, either remove 1 pool table or set them up like this "see pic below".
Family Fun Center, The Game Room, Municipal Pool, Stoppen Gap, Industry Park, The Lunch Counter, The Fountain are all done.
San Simeon Chapel done but for it is still a residential lot.

Will do the rest tomorrow.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#22 Old 6th May 2015 at 2:10 PM Last edited by marka93 : 6th May 2015 at 2:20 PM.
Bigg City Art Gallery, Bigg City Park, Weddings on the Green, The Wreck Center, Dockview Park, Abandoned Warehouse, Notell Motel, Bar Soon, Stage Fright, Old Churchyard, 2 Industry Street, Bigg City Library, 10 Commercial Street, 9 Market Street, 6 Market Street, The Lunchroom and The Pool Hall all are done.

1 Market Street, needs a cash register.

All of the Domestic Drive houses are done.
The Shotgun Shack is done.
20 Commercial Street still undone house but can be left that way for the players to finish.

That's it all done now.

You did a great job on all of the buildings here and I would not change anything about them other than what is listed.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th May 2015 at 5:35 PM
I'd still like feedback from actual gameplay, though. Some problems don't appear until you get sims on the ground.

Mad Poster
#24 Old 6th May 2015 at 7:28 PM Last edited by marka93 : 6th May 2015 at 9:16 PM.
I will be testing 3 community lots in my Beginning of Pleasantview hood and 3 in the Uni. hood there also. This may not happen for about 2-3 days.

We need more testers.

ADD: Found out that The Game Room does not have any lights.

The Silver Gym played great.
The Pool Room may need the middle pool table remove and the other 2 move 1 square towards the pool. I could not get a full game done for other sims got in the way, 1 from the bar and 1 from the middle table got in the way of the end table and made my sim quite before the game was done. Will test this out later.

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th May 2015 at 12:15 AM
Once i get UC reinstalled ill be happy to test!
Page 1 of 9