Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Persianesque Living Room Set {updated April 2009}

by Adele Posted 28th May 2008 at 8:35 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2009 at 2:41 AM by Adele : Updating files and adding collection file

162 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 148 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th May 2008 at 6:16 PM
WOW! This is really great! I love it! Thanks! I've been waiting for some furniture like this.

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th May 2008 at 6:31 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 5th Jun 2008 at 4:55 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
:lovestruc Your work is absolutely spectacular! Thank-you so much for sharing! I look forward to seeing what else you bring to us in the future!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th May 2008 at 6:41 PM
your downloads are absolutely amazing

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th May 2008 at 6:56 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 5th Jun 2008 at 4:56 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. Removed off topic bits. Please read the posting guidelines.
Wow! Awesome creations as always!

Keep up the great job Adele! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:01 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 5th Jun 2008 at 4:57 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
*dies of prettiness overdose yet again* You murderer!

Seriously, I adore your caliber. You have this peculiar style... Photo-sourcy at first glance but painstakingly hand-painted. The glass textures of the urns are mind-numbingly pretty. My only gripe is that everything you make is so eloquently Adele I usually end up with Adele-only rooms. I needs moar!

I also appreciate how you added "-esque" (I often get ticked off by self-proclaimed "authentic" Japanese stuff, including Maxis'), which shows your respect towards different cultures.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:04 PM
I don't know what to say but WOW! Awsome job!Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by csacristia
*dies of prettiness overdose yet again* You murderer!

Seriously, I adore your caliber. You have this peculiar style... Photo-sourcy at first glance but painstakingly hand-painted. The glass textures of the urns are mind-numbingly pretty. My only gripe is that everything you make is so eloquently Adele I usually end up with Adele-only rooms. I needs moar!

I also appreciate how you added "-esque" (I often get ticked off by self-proclaimed "authentic" Japanese stuff, including Maxis'), which shows your respect towards different cultures.

I'll have to make moar. Moooaarrr!

And ohhhh, maaan. I really appreciate that you understand the importance of the added 'esque'. I get so annoyed when people don't add that little disclaimer...
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:18 PM
I have to agree with everyone else; your work's quality is at the top of its class.

i always look forward to each and every one of your pieces.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:25 PM
You are such a texture goddess! Unbeliavably gorgeous, keep 'em coming Adele!

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Scholar
#35 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:39 PM
This set is excellent and perfect in detail. Thank you

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Banned
#36 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:41 PM
Fabu...lesque..!

Simply wonderful, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:48 PM
Thanks so much, everyone! :D
Scholar
#38 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:52 PM
Wow! Absolutely amazing work!
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:59 PM
This is my style of furniture and the colours are just fantastic.
Thank you for this great set.
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:53 PM
i actually exclaimed out loud. this set is AMAZING, thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#41 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:59 PM
Thanks for another beautiful set of furniture. Very well done in any aspect.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:59 PM
So many compliments have been given to you.... you are a great talent...
- I adore your work it is stunningly beautiful, amazing in details and textures, Maxis designers could learn something.
Thank you so much for sharing and please, please do more.

Hugs for your FANTASTIC work!
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th May 2008 at 10:10 PM
this is amazing. : D
but, i have one request, could you please start uploading your stuff as .zip files(.rar's don't work on my computer)?
since q-xpress isn't here anymore, i can't download any of your stuff. : [
Test Subject
#44 Old 30th May 2008 at 10:13 PM
Stunning!!! I love your work!

I have friends, oh, but not today...cause they done washed away... they done washed away.
I got troubles Lord, but not today... cause they're gonna wash away...this ol' bottle gonna take them away...
(from "Wash Away" by Joe Purdy)
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th May 2008 at 10:36 PM
Wow, Adele! You've outdone yourself again.

Do you think you'll ever make an ancient Greek or Roman-style set? (I adore the Classical era!)

Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#46 Old 30th May 2008 at 10:44 PM
wow wow wow this is absolutely fantastic, amazing, wow wow wow

Love it, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th May 2008 at 11:23 PM Last edited by Splinterman : 30th May 2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: grammar problem
wow, amazing, great job, keep the eye candy coming!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 30th May 2008 at 11:38 PM
you, miss, are amazing. thank you!
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th May 2008 at 11:56 PM
*speachless* WOW!....wow!....wow!.... this is....wow.....Im starting to hate my sims...I want furniture like this in my own house, and I dont mean game houses.

PLEASE keep 'em coming. This is amazing work you do. Keep up the good work and dont stop. :D
Field Researcher
#50 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:10 AM
Another fantastic set with great detail and totally distinct style! All this and efficiency too! Thanks so much for sharing

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Page 2 of 7