Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 11:47 AM
Default Cliff texture as terrain paint?
I've found the game doesn't always apply the cliff texture where suitable. Has anyone made a terrain paint version of it?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Advertisement
Theorist
#3 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 8:12 PM
I have it as a terrain paint but I don't have a package I can share. For the life of me I can't remember how I did it--I'm pretty sure I just made a "show in catalog" yes/no type of edit in a text file to make it show up. Dead easy but like I said I don't remember which file or where the file was I edited...which is pretty bad and I should stop doing that...

If no one has made it into a sharable custom terrain paint package maybe someone can point you to the text file to edit?
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
I have it as a terrain paint but I don't have a package I can share. For the life of me I can't remember how I did it--I'm pretty sure I just made a "show in catalog" yes/no type of edit in a text file to make it show up. Dead easy but like I said I don't remember which file or where the file was I edited...which is pretty bad and I should stop doing that...

If no one has made it into a sharable custom terrain paint package maybe someone can point you to the text file to edit?

Found it. That was surprisingly easy. Thanks.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.