Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 11:02 PM Last edited by pianogrinder : 31st Oct 2021 at 7:23 PM.
Default A mod or fix that enabled all hood decco to appear at any distance in lot view? (Solved)
I noticed when I was remaking my 80's hood that the hood decco placed like one or two lots away are not drawn or rendered when it should be. For instance, I have a row of maxis trees forming a boundary between my lot and a field, and on the other side of the road from my sims house there is an open field with a treeline way in the back to mark it's boundary and these trees and other decco are not showing up. Yet lot imposters are visible from several blocks away but with no trees drawn or rendered. I have all my settings at max as far as graphics go. Is there a tweak or mod I can use to make all hood decco and possibly far away houses to appear? The hood looks great from the hood view but from lot view, some of the trees /decco appear close by as long as they are at least one or two lots apart but as for the other farther off deccos, no show. Any fix or mods for this?
1st pic shows what it should look like
2nd pic is from lot view with missing trees and other decco
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 12:39 AM
Try the cheat:
uintProp lotSkirtSizeIncrease 120
In your userstartup.cheat file.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 2:09 AM
Hmm... Entered correctly but didn't work. oh wells.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 10:49 AM
Try using this cheat: boolprop dontMergeNHflora false
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 7:20 PM
Yes! Thank you. The boolprop cheat worked nicely with no missing hood decco. Thanks for the help.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
Yes! Thank you. The boolprop cheat worked nicely with no missing hood decco. Thanks for the help.
I have it added to my usercheat file. It makes a huge difference!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 10:36 PM
Well done @jain and glad it's fixed @pianogrinder !