Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2021 at 9:03 PM
Default hair male of sim Johnny Deep
Hello simmers, I was looking in the places that I know the mesh of the hair of this sim, and nothing, can you help me? This sim is great, I would like the hair of him.

Johnny Deep by HIM666
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Lili975 : 9th Nov 2021 at 10:21 PM.
Edit: Have you tried downloading it ? The mesh seems to be included with the sim.
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 11:22 PM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 9th Nov 2021 at 11:50 PM.
Warning !!!!!!!

From the main link for the sim which seems to work fine :
https://modthesims.info/d/162301/up...-star-v3-0.html

Don't click on this link : http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=16175
At your own risk !

I clicked on it to see if the mesh was there, and a virus attack ensued.
It overrode the open window and the taskbar with the windows logo to shut down or restart my pc was unable to be accessed.
Pressing "Ctrl- Alt-Delete' to force the pc to restart option did not work.

I had to unplug my pc in order to shut it down.
This virus also bypassed my WebRoot security filter.
Please do not click on this link.

" Inama Nushif "
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 9:03 AM Last edited by Missdabone : 10th Nov 2021 at 9:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Edit: Have you tried downloading it ? The mesh seems to be included with the sim.

Hair ~ Texture by me HIM666 Mesh by LadyRaven (You MUST get hair mesh for it to work!)

hello, I have downloaded it, and I must have the hair why the mesh is not included in the package, that is what the post says, but now I just opened the pack and if it is included, sorry for the inconvenience.
I have gone to the sappire sims page, oh no, I did not get a warning, but I have noticed many false emails, I will have to clean my pc with some antivirus. I feel it so much, those old links should remove them.
Thanks @ Lili975
@ Tleilaxu3 I'm very sorry about what happened to you, I feel guilty:
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Missdabone
Hair ~ Texture by me HIM666 Mesh by LadyRaven (You MUST get hair mesh for it to work!)

hello, I have downloaded it, and I must have the hair why the mesh is not included in the package, that is what the post says, but now I just opened the pack and if it is included, sorry for the inconvenience.
I have gone to the sappire sims page, oh no, I did not get a warning, but I have noticed many false emails, I will have to clean my pc with some antivirus. I feel it so much, those old links should remove them.
Thanks @ Lili975
@ Tleilaxu3 I'm very sorry about what happened to you, I feel guilty:

Oh, no.
Please do not feel bad !
Not your fault at all.

This has never happened to me on this site --MTS.
I think the domain itself (SapphireSims) was hacked ?

I can alert a mod to remove the virus link ?

" Inama Nushif "
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 6:42 PM
I am new here, it is true that I registered a long time ago, to give thanks to the creations, but if I have to comment, if I think you should alert a mod if that has entered you, I passed the scanner and if I had a Trojan, I use Nod32 antivirus, but I gave it the panda cloud cleaner and I got rid of the trojan, the page was surely hacked, greetings