Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 5:23 AM
Default ALWAYS on red Motives Hack
Where can I find a mod that keeps the social need always on red? Or a mod that freezes specific needs? Because when I use the cheat to "freeze" the needs, they don't decay, but you can always recover them to make the bar green again..
I found a mod from Simslice that does a similar job, but it applies to all the house - including visitors..
I really wanted to make my Social need in red, to make the Social Bunny stay in the lot (without risking of corrupting my game). I know there's some outfits and more, but Social Bunny is unique, and I know if the Social bar is on red, he will stay on the lot without the risk of corrupting my game..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 5:57 PM
Just turn on debug mode and drag the meter down.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 8:03 PM
It can also be done with Mods like insiminator,SimBlender or a hacled painting or something like Sim Manipulator.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Just turn on debug mode and drag the meter down.

The problem is that they will increase eventually...
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 10:29 PM
@Ielzito Need Freak by BoilingOil

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@Ielzito Need Freak by BoilingOil

It worked!!! Thank you!