Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 10:21 PM
Default Service NPC
I've always loved "Christianlov NPC" but because it's an abandon mod. It doesn't work any more o rather, some things does work but it corrupts the neighborhood.
Is it any other mod like this one?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 10:44 PM
What do you mean by "corrupts the neighborhood"? It doesn't do that, to my knowledge. And what exactly doesn't work? Maybe you have a mod conflict, or you can update the mod yourself.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 12:30 PM
I,ve tried without other mods.
Wath's related to the Nanny give me the errors and corruption of the neighborhood, It also happened once trying to create a new npc .
As for what part that doesn't work it's: making the npc to stay 20/7 in the house, to change the meals and some other things I donĀ“t remember right now.

As for Updating I know nothing about modding, so saddly it's not an option