Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 10:40 PM
Default WCIF this black Lolita dress
so I was looking for sims 2 lolita cc to help make my Celestia ludenberg and I came across this black dress with a long stocking. it looks perfect and when I click the link it took me to this site but I couldn't download it due to it being a bad site for my computer so I am wondering does anyone have this so I could use it on my sims I will really appreciate it. thank you
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 10:50 PM
Can you give a link to the site that you can't get it from? Somebody else might be able to get it.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 12:17 AM
https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...p?topic=21467.0 the link here seems to work, or direct mediafire link in case that's more helpful: https://www.mediafire.com/?3zzz5eqhnnm
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 1:42 AM
Ah, you beat me to it, I knew I recognised these and it turns out that's because I made a teen conversion of them here, if you'd like them too: https://randomsushi.livejournal.com/46258.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 3:29 PM
Thank you. These are all so nice. However when I got the black dress and put it on my sims in CAS the stocking were white and not the long one in the picture
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 4:52 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 16th Nov 2021 at 5:06 PM.
The creator seems to have made more versions of this dress than she shared.

Would you like me to try to combine this version of the dress

with the stockings from this version?

[P.S.] I see sushigal's teen version of the black dress has full length black stockings:
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 9:02 PM
yes, please. that would be nice.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 9:15 PM
I am trying, but it's more complicated than any piece of CC clothing I've done before. There are lots of bits to it , and it isn't clear to me how they fit together. I'll keep trying, but I might need help.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 9:22 PM
I understand. cc is not easy to make
Mad Poster
#10 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 12:21 AM Last edited by sushigal007 : 17th Nov 2021 at 12:39 AM.
Let me check my ancient downloads backup, I must ahve made the teen version from an existing adult version.
ETA: Nope, not got them any more, sorry.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 9:21 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 17th Nov 2021 at 12:39 PM. Reason: silly typo
Don't worry @sushigal007 ! I got your .BMP files through Body Shop. By comparing your version with full length stockings with Spoiled Kitten's original with short white socks, I was able to work out where the stockings were and edit them. I got the knee length stockings from the Tartan version. This is what I've got so far:

The stocking tops aren't quite the same as in Spoiled Kitten's picture, and I think I can improve a bit on the shoes too, but I hope it will do to go on with. I'll try and get it uploaded to Sim File Share later today.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 6:07 PM
it looks really nice. I wish I had the skill to create custom content.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 1:29 AM
@kittystar72 Here's your Black Lolita dress with knee-length black stockings.

Download from SimFile Share here.. Let me know if it's OK for you.

Actually doing simple Body Shop CC changes is not hard. My introductory tutorial was a very simple little 8 page Prima Guide to Body Shop that was on the Home Page of the old EA Sims 2 Official Site. If you'd like to have a try at Body Shop CC, I'd suggest starting with something simple like a swimwear recolour. I found this one difficult because there were so many bits of it and I couldn't see how they fitted together.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 2:19 PM
it looks really pretty in my game. thank you so much