Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:09 PM
Default WCIF: Cat mouse + collars
I could have sworn that I had this, but now I can't find it either in my downloads or in Google.

Also, I remember a link to something that let you buy cat collars at home recently, but I can't find the post.
Screenshots
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:36 PM
aww - love that mouse.

Sorry, can't help with finding it but I love it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 8:51 PM
moniques computer does I believe, lets you buy the collars I mean. cant help with the toy, it is cute!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 9:58 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 3rd Dec 2017 at 10:31 AM.
The mouse toy was extracted from Pet Stories. I have one - will have to see if I can find where I got mine from.

EDIT: Found it! Hugelunatic made all the Pet Stories stuff recolorable and posted the whole collection over at Garden of Shadows. You should be able to see the pictures since they aren't hosted on Photobucket.

http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...24869#msg724869
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 1:19 AM
Do anyone know if the Toy Mouse from Pet Stories by HugeLunatic made over color if it will work with Pets? It do show up in the Buy mode in my game, but not sure if it will cause a conflict, I just have The original Pets.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 1:30 AM
It should work fine in your game. As I said, I have the toy mouse in my game and it works just fine. It's a separate object and doesn't over-write the toy bird from Pets. If you're worried about it not working properly, just put it in a test neighborhood and try it out.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:02 AM
Ah, of course. I currently have my Stories stuff out of my main game while I decide what I actually use, so that's where it vanished to. Thanks! It appears that the wall mouse and the remote controlled mouse are the only things I miss. XD
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:27 AM
I should do that too, but I'm a sim hoarder. I NEED all that stuff! It doesn't matter whether or not I actually use it much! Must have COMPLETE COLLECTION of all Maxis crap!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:08 AM
I know how that feels. XD I'm trying to reform. *hides bulging Downloads folder*
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
It should work fine in your game. As I said, I have the toy mouse in my game and it works just fine. It's a separate object and doesn't over-write the toy bird from Pets. If you're worried about it not working properly, just put it in a test neighborhood and try it out.

Thanks you for reply yes I notice in the buy mode that it do not over-write the toy bird from Pets. it's cute

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:06 PM
While I think of it, the Manipulator will also allow you to buy pet collars from home. It's a bit cheaty though because stuff bought with the Manipulator usually doesn't cost anything.
Inventor
#12 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 5:02 PM
@HugeLunatic, is it correct that the radio controlled mouse conflicts with the GUID of "NPC - Remote controlled car"?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Nov 2021 at 5:59 AM
Does that mean they can't be used together or just can't be played with at the same time?