Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 7:19 AM
Default Restaurant seating controller
Hello, I am looking for a mod that I used to have that allows you to choose your table when visiting a restaurant. I remember it being a vase that you would put on a table that would allow you to reserve a table before asking the host/hostess for a seat. I feel like I've searched everywhere for it and cannot find it anymore. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 10:21 AM
You made me learn something new today! It's actually by Lamare, and it's still in testing here. It's a feature in a bigger mod to allow toddlers to dine at restaurants.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2021 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
You made me learn something new today! It's actually by Lamare, and it's still in testing here. It's a feature in a bigger mod to allow toddlers to dine at restaurants.

Wow, thank you! That's another mod I actually forgot about. I'm in the process of rebuilding my downloads folder and looking for mods and cc as I need them haha. Thank you again.