Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 3:36 AM
Default WCIF shoulder length straight hair
What I had in mind was exactly like this hair here, but just a bit longer so it reaches the shoulders.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 2:45 PM
Would Rosesims 110-2 (near the bottom) work? Or does it need to be clay hair?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 8:42 PM
Thanks to that, I have download binged a lot of new hairs. I can never have enough hair for my sims.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Would Rosesims 110-2 (near the bottom) work? Or does it need to be clay hair?

Not usually my kind of style, but I'll give it a try anyways and see how it looks! Thanks.

Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yvelotic2001
Not usually my kind of style, but I'll give it a try anyways and see how it looks! Thanks.

I've looked at it in game and it doesn't really fit in, so I think I'll pass it. If there's something a little less, I guess, shiny (I don't really know how to describe it) it would be great. The hairstyle in the pic is basically perfect for what I was looking for except it's just too short. If I can't find anything better I'll stick it with.

Alchemist
#6 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 4:34 AM
@Yvelotic2001 what about Leahlillith Neon Dreams? Here's a few different versions, not sure what colors/textures you're looking for:
simgigglegirl
amidalasims
poppet
Also, under that poppet link, maybe check out anto dua, too. That's also here:
amidalasims
DeeDee

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Alchemist
#7 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 4:58 AM
Also found:
Simpliciaty Bodak
Nightcrawler - Antoinette (I think these two are probably the closest I'm going to get)
Nightcrawler - Crow
Nightcrawler Coco
Ade - Alena
Ade Jennifer

If you see a style you like, but want different colors, let us know what that is and the colors/textures you need. It's easier to search for that once you have a name of a hair.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 11:43 PM Last edited by Yvelotic2001 : 20th Nov 2021 at 12:26 AM.
Thanks a lot! Ended up going with Anto Dua, it's close enough and there's plenty of different colours. EDIT: and Nightcrawler Antoinette