Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 4:12 PM Last edited by Softlism : 12th Jan 2023 at 1:20 PM.
Default [FOUND] Bellybutton ring piercing as makeup instead of a whole skintone
See title
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 6:18 PM
Just so you know what to look for - It's possible to do it as a tattoo box (but I haven't seen any piercing ones).

As regular makeup (the kind you apply in CAS or in the makeover screen) it isn't possible, because only makeup that covers the face area is possible to do.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 6:23 AM
Would it be possible to do one as jewellery or accessories? That makes the most sense.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 7:02 AM
That too would be possible. Maybe a bit less practical since you'd always have to pair them with tops that show the belly, since they'd poke through anything that's close to skintight. Probably more practical with a jewelry version since you can set it up with different outfits. Then there's morphs and other things to consider (I don't think accessory versions would work with pregnant/fat morphs, or you'd have to make separate ones for that).

Also, skins don't always come with the bellybutton in the exact same place, so both texture and accessory versions could end up being a bit hit-and-miss depending on which skintone you go for. I think that's why they're usually painted onto skins, or why a tattoo box is probably a bit more practical.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 1:20 PM
For reference, a bellybutton piericing overlay box exists since last year:
https://themeasureofasim.tumblr.com...time-with-navel