Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2021 at 6:01 PM Last edited by foxmanic : 22nd Nov 2021 at 9:25 PM. Reason: this was found :)
Default (found) WCIF this specific eye set by Ephemera, 0814Eye?
This was found, Maya reuploaded these to me at GoS <3

I've searched high and low but this one cursed set keeps escaping me, the rar of the file was called E-Studio_E070814_20c.rar singular files are called EP_0814eye_# (replace the # with numbers between 1-20)

I have two images of them:

It used to be posted to their site e-studio, archive.org doesn't have the file and it also isn't reuploaded at Packrat (I mean, I'm the one who uploaded the files there so I know for sure ) it also isn't at GoS at the Ephemera thread there, nor at Simscave. I've checked everywhere I can think of and there's apparently no reuploads of them anywhere. Worst part is that I've had the set at some point since I have the eye textures extracted. Yes, all 20 of them. I suppose I can just recreate the set from those but I'd rather have the original files because the completionist in me demands dem originals. Does anyone here happen to have them? I've found two colors; 16 and 19 but the rest are still missing.