Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 6:21 PM
Default Flexing muscles because of beating a challenge...
'lo,

there seem to be a lot of sources (wiki, random guides, and so on) which state that the Athletic Skill Bodybuilding challenge unlocks a flex social. For whatever reason this doesn't work anywhere, regardless of age (actually I just tried YA to Elder) or gender.
So what's the story there? What's wrong with my game (just using awesome mod), or what's wrong with those people spreading false information (like a wildfire actually).

This challenge seems to only unlock the fatigue removal when doing workouts for me.
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:19 PM
This is lies and propaganda. There is no such thing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 7:27 AM
I had a sim flex his muscles after winning a sparring match in China. He had 10 athletic and 5 martial arts at the time. I also saw him shadow box by the mailbox.
Yet I can't get my sims to fight (fight cloud and all). Any ideas on how I can get my sims to fight?
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 9:54 AM
I think its not an interaction but an idle animation or something for sims with high athletics skills or a trait connected to athletics.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 7:18 PM
Cheers for the answers.

Aye, there is an idle animation, I think it's just related to the body itself though, at least I definitely had it ways before mastering athletics.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzetter
I had a sim flex his muscles after winning a sparring match in China. He had 10 athletic and 5 martial arts at the time. I also saw him shadow box by the mailbox.
Yet I can't get my sims to fight (fight cloud and all). Any ideas on how I can get my sims to fight?

You need he must be meanly spirited and he must hate the sim. Also i think he must be brave.
Site Helper
#7 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 7:27 PM
Actually, "Fight" is a higher level interaction, so any sim who isn't Nice can get into a fight if the relationship is low enough and the interactions have built up to that. But I would expect that after 8 years they would have found that out already...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook