Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

41 "Hey Jute" recolors

by XLStormyLX Posted 22nd Dec 2004 at 1:35 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2004 at 6:31 AM by XLStormyLX : fixing a double file

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 10:24 PM
I use the Hey Jute carpeting in all my houses. Thanks for the recolors!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 10:31 PM
Thats alot of colours! could you like package them all into one file? XD? thank you! :D!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 11:48 PM
Thanks so much! I love all the variety!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 12:31 AM
Thanx for sharing these!
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 12:52 AM
So many colours! This is fantastic!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 3:45 AM
I'm glad you guys like them

Giniro: There are only 8 total files , just two of each type (zip and rar) for people who perfer one archive type over the other That's why 16 are listed.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 6:20 AM
I know that but opening each file at a time. +_= oh well. thank you.

the two files for red are in "winrar" just to let you know
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 6:32 AM
Okay I added the red.zip. Thanks
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 7:37 AM
Wow so much colour. Big thankyou for sharing your work.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 2:49 PM
Please stop asking for *can you package them all into one file* or *can you email them to me* the answer is NO. If you can't be bothered clicking a few times then either get yourself a clicking slave or just click and be silento! The maker will package them in the manner they see fit - and you will download them or you won't =) Thanks for your attention!

Btw: awesome thanks Stormy!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 4:22 PM
Thank you so much for taking your time and effort and for sharing them with us. I don't mind clicking to my hearts content because you took the time to make them least I can do is say thank you. I guess some people want their cake on a sliver platter and then want to eat it too! thanks again great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 7:13 PM
Thanks very much for the support I try to make it conveinent for people to download but yeah, it's impossible to please everyone. I try though! LOL. *Hugs*
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 8:53 PM
Perfect! Just what I needed, and so many colors! Thanks so much for the hard work and beautiful results. It's greatly appreciated.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2004 at 10:00 PM
:3 sorry abou that *pokes floors*
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 1:24 AM
pretty! and in both zip and rar! yay!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 4:39 AM
Terrific assortment of colours, thank you stormy so much for sharing with us all.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 12:11 AM
cooool colors!
#19 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:05 PM
That's amazing! Such variety, it'll spice my house up <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 12:23 PM
Yippee! I love the Hey Jupe carpet, its my favorite kind, and now I can have the carpet in all my rooms!
Master Cocktail Shaker
#21 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 5:19 PM
Wow. Simple but so versatile - thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 2:00 PM
where do i put these files? i tried several folders, but they don't appear in mu game :O
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by femsuii
where do i put these files? i tried several folders, but they don't appear in mu game :O

Put them in the Downloads folder.
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 2:29 PM
Don't you know you can please all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can NEVER please ALL of the people ALL of the time? :fight: It doesn't matter how hard you try, there are those that sit on their duff and want everything handed to them. Let them do all the creating and then we can bug them for "do this, do that". That's why my sites will be closing down as soon as my contract is up with my server. I pay around $190 a year so nobody has bandwidth trouble and try to offer a big variety, but there's always somebody that no matter what I do, it's never enough. But my thanks to the ones that have been so super nice and have supported me (verbally) LOL with my efforts. When Misty Lady is gone with her five sites...that will be one less person for anyone to b**ch at. :bricks:

:wave:
Misty Lady
#25 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 3:16 PM
femsuii you don't have to put it anywhere..
The files are Sims2pack so if you double click them a screen shows up with the button "Install".. when you put in Downloads you indeed can't see them in The Sims.
Page 1 of 2