Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#376 Old 22nd May 2008 at 2:48 PM
The Mole Guy went on holiday and came back with Bigfoot

They shared a 'Kodak Moment'

He built a cabin for Bigfoot to live in (due to not wanting to share his bedroom with something that doesn't shower a lot)

Bigfoot got a job as an 'Interpretive Dancer' (looove the outfit)

In his spare time Bigfoot likes to play in the leaves - well, would you stop him?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 6:29 PM
This thread hasn't had much love in a while... I adore the hobbies idea! I have Cloe here, (The one who lives with Patricia Wan, yes) and I adore her artistic side, so here are some pictures!!

Test Subject
#378 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by savemykissesx
This thread hasn't had much love in a while... I adore the hobbies idea! I have Cloe here, (The one who lives with Patricia Wan, yes) and I adore her artistic side, so here are some pictures!!

the pottery thing is awesome!
Forum Resident
#379 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 12:21 PM
Merry Canizares

Test Subject
#380 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 12:45 PM
Ula's playing the violin.

Mad Poster
#381 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 12:23 PM

Erik Futa looking at Alvin Futa:
"This boy has exactly my face and my last name. But I see him first time and I do not know how we are related. I probably have amnesia maxis."
Mad Poster
#382 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:48 PM
Sorry to resurrect this old one but I have been looking for the perfect one to place my picture.

This is Russell Smith. He is at the top of the Architecture Career. A Romance (Pleasure) sim that has fulfilled his lifetime want of woohooing 20 sims (and still working on all of the women of the town). He has that one special sims that is the only one he dates. He loves to hunt (thanks to sun&moon) and fish. And is the town's artist.

He owns a home business that sells his paintings. He paints all the family portraits for the town's people. Has painted all of Van Gogh's famous paintings. And is now working on paintings that make a picture within a picture. If you look at his painting carefully, it is a painting of a pack of wolves. The pack of wolves, together, make a picture of a wolf.
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#383 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:54 PM
It's never bad to use the old picture threads - that's meant to be the idea. Nice pic BTW.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#384 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:53 PM
Thank you. I tried getting closer so you could see the wolf pack better, but the closer I got the less you could see the wolf they made.
Page 16 of 16