Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 3:35 PM
OK, I can't really compete with Kaco's fugly sims, but I do have one to share. What happened was that I made one of my sims go shopping and another sim (Johnny) use the Makeover Machine thing (career reward). The game goes to loading screen before the Makeover thing loads and I temporarily forget about it. Well, my other sim returns home and everything is business as usual... until I notice what happened to Johnny.

He looks like a pig! I was shocked so I made him use the machine again (which I now kind of regret because I ended up giving him a very bland face.. bleh).
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:00 PM
Galaxy Monty. He usually goes by the name "Flatface"

Scholar
#203 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:20 PM
the name of Flatface suits him well I miss my ugly Sims, too bad I killed them all and sold their tombstones before I learned about S2C forums, I'd have a lot of ugliness to share...
Instructor
#204 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:43 PM
i dont really like pretty, or gorgeous or beautiful sims, i like them with personalitys...but, things can get a bit too much even for me.
i present to you my beloved Poupette Bonvie. and trust me. i do love her, and i really like the way she looks.

UNFORTUNATELY she married some guy that resulted in these lovely boys.2 of them not too bad but lastborn has a problem...
eldest son Marc

middle son John

and the unfortunate Gerard

(who got a beard when he went to university too hide the most of the ugliness)
Scholar
#205 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:13 PM
Till I get a new sims game (old copy got super scratched) Here's my fugly challenge sim. (aka see how long this super fug takes to breed out)

Here's the founder, Anna Fugly (think that's her name, can't check)

She married this guy Click Me

And here are their twin sons, whose names I also forgot. (I've been having a serious run of twins lately, it's really annoying -.-)

As toddlers

Playing together Click me too

As children

That was as far as I got before the game got scratched. I'm thinking about going with the lighter skinned child as heir (How he got that skin no idea, mum and dad are both skintone 2) because he has that nice nose

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Instructor
#206 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:31 AM
oh dear.
what chins they got. oh but hopefully it wont take long to breed out that. good luck

(i like the beaknose boy better)
Forum Resident
#207 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:01 AM Last edited by Maranatah : 4th Aug 2009 at 11:23 AM.
in my RKC the royal family got these little cuties... I'd like to present prince Edward and prince Arvid.

I think these guys are going to live short life. These are the worst looking sims born in-game.
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#208 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
in my RKC the royal family got these little cuties... I'd like to present prince Edward and prince Arvid. I think these guys are going to live short life. These are the worst looking sims born in-game.

I bet you they grow up just fine. Really ugly toddlers tend to turn into great looking adults. Not all the time, but around 70% of the time.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Forum Resident
#209 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linuslover30
I bet you they grow up just fine. Really ugly toddlers tend to turn into great looking adults. Not all the time, but around 70% of the time.

Well, I couldn't resist and aged them to kids, teens and adults with Sim Blender. The first one stayed as weird as he is in that picture, the second turned out a LITTLE more humain as an adult. But they really are a good example that two custom skintones and different facial structions won't go together...
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 11:35 AM

If you leave me now…
Test Subject
#211 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jayevonne

The first one made me think you just turned Nervous Subject into a trannie! lol!
Field Researcher
#212 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jayevonne

Are they from a gender reversed Strangetown?

Nervous Subject, Vidcund Curious, Loki Beaker and PT#9?

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Lab Assistant
#213 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by declandabest_SC
lol such a good idea ! i dont have any pictures of ugly sims, but im guessing there will be alot of townies appearing here lol

Yep, like these british townies here, that tend to be called Chavs lol

Top Secret Researcher
#214 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 7:25 AM
These two are both work in process, they are still in the restructuring phase. Just had to share these two:

Can you believe this was Demi Love! Normally she turns out so beautiful for me

And this SErvo: went back to the factory
Field Researcher
#215 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 11:03 AM
This guy I've always affectionately referred to as Dave. Just Dave.

Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Mad Poster
#216 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IChoseThisName
This guy I've always affectionately referred to as Dave. Just Dave.

That has to be the biggest facial feature I have EVER seen. That's just plain CREEPY.

I LOVE IT! :D
Inventor
#217 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 6:56 PM
Hehe, here are my two faves:
This guy, no joke, was born IN GAME!! His parents were both fat and made to look like it (really fat, not just the "fat" bodytype) with chubby cheeks and all. poor guy! well, at least he's popular with the ladies. (how?!?!?!?!)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=efezdc&s=4
Test Subject
#218 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:07 PM
Oh dear... "Dave" appears to be inhaling that poor female sim through his nostril. How...erm...romantic? *cough* That's true love right there.

This thread is very funny! I have quite a few ugly sims floating around my game; I'll try to find a few to post.

Until then,
~Midnight~
Field Researcher
#219 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 5:12 PM
His on momma even thinks he's ugly.
Field Researcher
#220 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 5:10 AM

Lab Assistant
#221 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 6:07 AM

Brittany Gray (originally Brittany Upsnot), a maxis created sim from university, was in denial about growing old so she went and had a plastic surgery (with the entertainment career reward) with disastrous results. Instead of looking like a gorgeous movie star like she had hoped, she looks like an experiment crossing humans and bulldogs gone horribly wrong.
Forum Resident
#222 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:09 AM
Founder of my ugly challenge:

Her two sons:

and her grandson:
Forum Resident
#223 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:43 AM
Oh my god..these are terrifying! lol

But i have to ask...KittyKuba how did you get your panel pink??!! I WANT.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Inventor
#224 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 1:25 PM
ok, mine aren't REALLY that ugly, but there the ugliest in my neighbourhood...

Olivia Bird
(2nd oldest)

But after all, she is still a child and she might get better looking as a teen...

but it's too late for -
Jessica Clarke
(also 2nd oldest)

Banned
#225 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrillianRikku

OMG where do I get that shirt?! It should be a real shirt.

OK, boys and girls, you want ugly, let's get ugly! I just whipped these two up in BodyShop:

This is Brad. HE IS GOING TO EAT YOU.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...rishar/brad.png

Brad's sister Tina. Excuse me, I'm going to go KILL IT WITH FIRE.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...rishar/tina.png
Page 9 of 11