Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#301 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 3:01 AM
I lovelove this thread! It's so cool to watch the legacies grow!
These are some pictures from mine, taken on a recent family trip.

Parents Adam and Nightingale (Night was the gen 2 heir, Adam her townie husband)

Their two kids Tane and his older sister Callie

I'm thinking Tane will be heir, simply because it's so much easier to find good looking townie women than it is to find good looking townie men :P
Advertisement
#302 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:27 PM
i have a legacy that i will post right now. i am not even sure it will work. this is the smith family legacy. the result is their grandchildren and their parents. i am not even sure this will work. i have no patience waiting for babies to be born so i used the insiminator.....the pictures explain everything....

and this:

#303 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:33 PM
here are some more.....

amd this one

don't forget this one

#304 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:38 PM
that's it! i'm sorry its so different....
Field Researcher
#305 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:44 AM
Hahahaha Sparrow, I like your legacy. I lose patience with waiting for people to grow up and stuff too, especially waiting for my teens to get through college. Bleh.
Speaking of which, Tane and Callie (Gen 3) just went to College! I'm trying to pick Tane's wife over in the female thread, help is always appreciated :D
#306 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:37 PM
thanx xxkm! i have more of them!

this is the last one!

#307 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:44 PM
ooops i messed up. thanx jennicide for the compliment! that's what i mean to say...
Test Subject
#308 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 4:38 PM

My new legacy sims, Jade & Sean
I've already fallen in love with him, I think he's gorgeous!
I created them last week and I've been playing them every night, so they now have three sons, all of which are teenagers. I would post pictures, but I only have baby pictures at the moment saved on this laptop, however Nathan, their eldest, I'm happy to say looks very much like his daddy :D
Test Subject
#309 Old 16th May 2010 at 8:21 PM
Kay back again. And this time my children aren't named the same as the founder. Daisy and Darren are my founders. (I made Darren in CAS because I was too lazy to find a hubby for Daisy.)
They have 3 kids and are currently pregnant again. I'm probably gunna have an heir vote after the birth and I hope they're twin boys or at least a boy again because due to my nerdiness I'mma name him Frodo. (Lord Of The Rings :D)

The Happy Couple in a somewhat Happy Photo.

The twins who are shown as children below.

Their son Jasper.

His twin Jacob.

Their little sister Haylee.

If anyone ever posts again I love yur pictures. <3
Test Subject
#310 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 12:09 AM
Here are some of the members of the Laforeze family from my legacy that I have named, Laforeze of Paris, A Legacy

The wedding of my founder Christabelle to William Vijayakar.

Gen 2 heiress Celesta and her husband Randy London.

Gen 3 Heir Jonathan's wedding to Brittney Parker. His parents and youngest sister are present.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#311 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 3:14 PM
Here is my latest legacy, I have been really bad at keeping families over the last few months, but I know this is the one I can. Although I said that the last fifteen times.

Here is Ann and Josh Cooper
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#312 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 8:45 PM

Second generation heir Luigi and his wife Joanne, current third generation heir Salvatore and his wife Tamara and their fourth generation children from my mafia themed legacy.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#313 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 1:18 AM
This is actually a spare from one of my legacy families. I just happen to take the photo at THE BEST moment!

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Lab Assistant
#314 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 8:21 PM
I'm BUMPING this old thread with some of my pictures from my Golden legacy!!

My founder is named Leona Golden

She married Gabe O'mackey and they had three children, Victoria, Lydia and Oliver.

Victoria is the brunette, and she is heir. The second to the last picture is her husband, Glenn.
Lab Assistant
#315 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:51 PM
Victoria and Glenn just had their first gen. 3 baby girl! Also, Victoria's brother, Oliver recently got married to his college sweetheart! Also, some pictures of Victoria and Glenns wedding.
Screenshots
Page 13 of 13