Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 9:17 AM
Thank you, inkbottleblue!

Iona again

Ottoline (her first daughter, missing an upper lip)

Advertisement
#102 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 8:44 PM
Ok, so I finally got all the 4th generation kids together for a decent picture [although it is pretty bad quality D:].

Let's get everyone straight, shall we?

Pirates on the couch = Nate [green] and Austin [blue], twin sons of Abbie and the now deceased Kennedy.

Standing in the back = Ace and Skye. They're NOT twins, Skye is just a little bit older than Ace. Children of Shea and Christy.

Toddler in the front = Callie, the baby of the family. Child of Shea and Christy, and sister of Ace and Skye.
Test Subject
#103 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:56 PM
I started my first legacy about a week or so ago and I've already grown to attached to them! ^_^

My founder, Marissa King (totally forgot about Marisa Bendett when I named her >_> *cough*) and her hubby, Ramin.

Their eldest daughter, Audrey

Their son, Fiyero.

And Roxie, the youngest.

All the kids are currently in college now but I'm giving myself a short break. (Besides I want Seasons and/or Freetime *cough* >_>)
Forum Resident
#104 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:22 PM
Blast the Stereo: I luuuv the twins. They are so cute. Callie is rocking the pigtail buns.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Scholar
#105 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:26 PM

Heir Portraits!

L-R, Annie Spencer, founder, Heather, Elijah and Joey.

#106 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:37 PM
Heather Brandon (Founder)

retired moderator
#107 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:39 AM

Formerly known as boolPropped
#108 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:58 AM
^^ I see the whole family loves playing SSX
#109 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:24 AM
Beautiful legacies everyone!

Newest Legacy founder, Dalisay Baclig. :D

#110 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 3:04 AM
Dalisay is adorable! i see cute legacy babies in her future!
Test Subject
#111 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:08 AM
Four generations of the Irving Legacy!
I'm on Gen. 5 yet but the oldest is still a child.
I think the next heir will be a girl though.

#112 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 5:00 AM

My new alphabet legacy founder, Aeryn Zulman

#113 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 5:46 AM
Here are my legacy founders: Benedict Crewe and his wife Jacquelyn.
Their first-born son, Simon, is making faces in the background.

They are King and Queen of Weathershire, my new medieval villiage. XD

They have five more children, but I couldn't snap a good picture of them.
Inventor
#114 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:02 PM
I decided to start a new legacy after getting AL.

Founder, Lee Gacy:

Ignore the crappy house in the background, at the time he couldn't afford wallcover.

The house:

After working for a bit he could afford to do it up a bit. The lot is huge I just fenced round the house so it didn't look weird.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#115 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:48 PM
I have heir portraits too! (double heirs in gen 4, so there's 6 portraits for 5 generations).

I also updated my legacy family tree again, but I'll just link it since it's too big:
Click!

PearDrops, that house is cute! Love the garden
Forum Resident
#116 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 1:23 PM
That's one complicated family tree there, Fantasy! :P
Test Subject
#117 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 1:51 PM
I'm afraid it'll get even more complicated as I get on. I think I better leave the gen 5 spares alone for a bit before the tree becomes even bigger than it already is.
Test Subject
#118 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 1:57 PM
Fourth generation heir, Damien Splitter. Lucky fifth and last child (a complete accident, no less) - but he turned out to be the best. The house is chaos.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Test Subject
#119 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:03 PM
Don't you just love those accidental children, Sta_r_obin? (well, most of the time, I'm still not sure how to feel about the whole Holly situation). Damien is adorable :D
#120 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 2:49 AM
The Rigor Family Legacy

First update up now, and the link is in my signature if you want to check it out!

Field Researcher
#121 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 11:44 PM
I made it to Gen 10 with my Laurinces awhile ago, but everyone loves them too much for me to stop. Including me. I decided I was halfway to an alphabet, why not keep going?

Eldest of Gen 11

Kurt Laurince

Karana Laurince

Younger brother, Kashyyyk, though I've changed my alien defaults since this, I can deal with lack of teeth in toddlers but not children.

Stories (okay, LEGACIES), Tutorials, and Downloads at my sim journal:
http://rikkulidea.livejournal.com
Inventor
#122 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 12:22 PM
Lee has found himself a bride:
Chris (formally Sell) Gacy:

Can't belive she's a Maxis Sim. AL has added some really nice townies :D

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
#123 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:15 AM
So...I had to restart my legacy challenge with these two cuties. They are actually the offsprings of two sims I downloaded from Keely's site. I don't remember who the girl was, but the guy is the son of Eugene Andrews by boolProp. I can't wait to see their kids, they're so adorable together >.<"

Their names are LunaRay and Huey Sunshine.

Huey reminds me of those old time kid actors like on Leave it to Beaver and Happy Days... it's kind of funny. I sometimes imagine him in black and white.

Aww -- is it wrong I'm jealous lol?

they are living in bP's Country Abode house -- I tried making a house for them, but my computer shut the game down so...I figured why not just grab a ready-made house? =P

I can't wait to see how far these two get. I'm excited.
#124 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 8:48 PM
My first legacy ( since I redid my entire game o: ) so yeah xD.

Her name is Shiloh Valentine.

The only reasons I don't like this picture is that one, it makes her nose look weird (in my opinion) and that I totally forgot to do her piercings D:
Inventor
#125 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 9:09 PM
Lee and Chris have had a baby!! Yay!!.

Ashleigh not yet born

Ashleigh Newborn

Ashleigh Toddler with Mummy

Ashleigh Toddler with Daddy

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Page 5 of 13