Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#51 Old 10th May 2008 at 9:36 AM
The earliest pics I could find were hidden in an old photobucket account...I really wish I hadn't deleted my early photos!

Then:

Pao Melon
(married to my 1st ever legacy Sim)

Clementine
(my 1st heir, I loved this Sim and wish she was still around...)

Now:

Yolanda
(one of my current favorites)

Theresa
Advertisement
Original Poster
#52 Old 10th May 2008 at 9:49 AM
nice sims, inkbottleblue :D
Scholar
#53 Old 10th May 2008 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamonteGirl
nice sims, inkbottleblue :D

Ditto! Theresa is very pretty!
Instructor
#54 Old 10th May 2008 at 5:54 PM
Aw, thanks you guys!
Ferret: Theresa is a Sim based on my sister and I really like the way she turned out. Although, of course my sister thinks the Sim is prettier than she is...
#55 Old 11th May 2008 at 7:47 PM
The Mayor's Mansion in a previous, now deleted neighborhood.

The Mayor's Mansion in my new neighborhood, taken a few moments ago.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 15th May 2008 at 4:13 PM
Here is my very old Arabella Sim:
Before:

What she looks like now:

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Scholar
#57 Old 15th May 2008 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inkbottleblue
Aw, thanks you guys!
Ferret: Theresa is a Sim based on my sister and I really like the way she turned out. Although, of course my sister thinks the Sim is prettier than she is...

Well you tell your sister that even if she thinks that she is half as pretty as Theresa, then she must be gorgeous :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th May 2008 at 5:35 PM
sims, before :

now:

Not so obvious, but less make-up, better pics.

room, before :

now:

The first one was before I had any ep. So, no 45° rotation. But, I also like to think that my decorating skills improved.
I love to see how people's sims changed!
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th May 2008 at 6:02 PM
i love your room Lillubibi. Its gorgeous. I meant to tell you in the contest but i always forget l0l. Anna is beautiful as well.
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 16th May 2008 at 6:31 AM
This is Minouway, my very 1st favorite simmie, ~(2004) I simply haven't got the heart to change her to anything different, I might just give her some new nails and some jewelry later.

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Original Poster
#61 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:45 AM
Lillubibi, I love the nursery!! It's amazing and the book on the table adds to it :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 22nd May 2008 at 1:34 PM
My 1st Vampire (before we got Nightlife etc) I think I might have downloaded her?
Ceredwin:

Madeover:

Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:51 PM
Thank you kisha and DiamontGirl !
Instructor
#64 Old 26th May 2008 at 3:10 PM
Here's the oldest one I could find on my photobucket album:

And here's one of my newest:

And would you believe, I haven't actually changed my graphics card between these pictures, I've just got better at taking pictures XD
Scholar
#65 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:43 PM

Here are the oldest pics on my Photobucket:

Remus & Sirius Black

This was back when I was using Enayla's skins. They're nice but I find them too shiny now. I think they're great for fantasy sims though.

And here are the newest pictures on my photobucket account:

Original Poster
#66 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funkeymonkey22003
This is almost embarrassing, here is the very 1st Bella Goth Makeover I ever did on her in end 2004/2005 somewhere, (retrieved by a data~retrieval boff) I am now able to play my 1st old games, so with out further ado I give you Bella as she was:

Great stuff Funkey, I think the new Bella looks like Kat DeLuna
Field Researcher
#67 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 12:45 PM
This is sooo funny! I wish I hadn't deleted my old pictures.
#68 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 1:53 AM
Awesome pictures. I love to see how everyone improves X3.

The oldest I could find in my photobucket Album:

And the newer stuff:

#69 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:12 AM
haha..loving the pics! xD haha

Old : *puke*

new : :D

#70 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:16 AM
Kailay - Aw, I love the flower picture :3.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 7:43 PM
Hecate before:

Hecate after:

She's not my favorite sim, but it's the most ovbious make-over I've made. I think she looks awful in the first picture. I'm glad I'm playing Viper Canyon again, I made some pretty interesting characters back then, and I didn't even remember...

Edit, I re-made another one. I don't know what I was thinking when I made this sim:

I don't like using the surgery machine because children get the ugly, previous face. But this one already has 2 kids and he's married to another man, so it didn't matter.

He looks great now. :D
Field Researcher
#72 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 12:56 PM
It's not the first, but just one of the first ones.

Behold this monstrosity:

And here it is. The pictures are just descriptive (I just think this perspective isn't appropiate to take "nice" pictures, just information). This isn't the final house, anyways, I re-built it again in another, smaller lot. My game crashes in big lots. Meh. I'll take nicer pictures when I'm done.

#73 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:39 AM
**Then**
Sun Light
One of the first sims I've ever made showed up at one of my businesses today, I miss her

**Now**

Field Researcher
#74 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 4:26 PM
Oh wow. Found this in my photobucket. It wasn't labeled saddly but from the pics around it it seems to be Nov '06. I have no idea who she is or any of that since the 2 computers since then exploded.. Literally.
Then

Now (which is much better)

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 3:20 PM
Too cute Nissun I love how the houses have been re~vamped too.

This is my Essie, I made her so long ago I can't remember
at the time I know I wanted to make a sim from scratch, namely the, hair the skin the eyes the outfit blah,blah etc.
And I found her again last night in my "Out of Africa theme"

So I gave her a little lift:

Page 3 of 5