Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pack of FULLY ANIMATED spiral stairs

by marvine Posted 16th Sep 2007 at 8:27 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2011 at 7:44 PM by leesester

469 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 431 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 19
Scholar
#101 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
Wow these are fantastic! I really missed these on Sims2 - the normal stairs take up way too much room and are too dominant - so I end up having to put them into a seperate room of their own. Thanks a lot!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#102 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
These are sooo incredibly amazing! I love the wood and iron ones. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#103 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:03 PM
YES!!! SPIRAL STAIRS!! LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U!!!! lol
Scholar
#104 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:29 PM
...... you are a god!
could you recreate the spiral stairs from the sims1 to?!! :O:O:O
Test Subject
#105 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:30 PM
OMG OMG OMG! I think I am seriously going to cry! I have been waiting for spiral stairs with the proper animations since...well since I stopped playing Sims 1 and started playing Sims 2 and realized that there weren't ANY SPIRAL STAIRS!!!! Ahhhhh! I never realized how much I missed them until I started playing Sims 2. And now, thanks to you, the community can finally have them! I am very appreciative and thankful for your incredible work and the time and patience it must have taken to make these and the animations. You're awesome Marvine! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!!

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:42 PM
I think it's a shame that Maxis didn't come up with something like this from the very beginning. I am so glad that you were able to make a working staircase. WTG! Thank you for your long, hard work.

Cats:
The goddesess best creation!
Test Subject
#107 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:46 PM
Thank you so much for the time and energy you put into making such wonderful things for us.
Test Subject
#108 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:51 PM
Awsome stairs...thanks for creating them and sharing...fantastic work...can't wait to check it out in my game...
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM
These are fanatastic and well done.

www.spazshare.com Free image hosting Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like a banana.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM
Yes finally! I knew one of the talented meshers on here would figure it out!

You did an amazing job thank you so much!
Test Subject
#111 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:10 PM
Many thanks for these stairs! They are the only custom stairs I have found so far that actually show up in my base game! I love them, and my sims love them too!
Test Subject
#112 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:39 PM
*blinks**gasps* WOW thankyouthankyouthankyou.....etc
Instructor
Original Poster
#113 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:47 PM Last edited by marvine : 17th Sep 2007 at 8:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I wonder if you would have time (or someone else who feels like trying out the technique) to take my winding and half-landing stairs and make animated versions?

Hi Inge,

Time is the whole issue now that I'm back to work, so I can't promise anything - but sure I'd like to do it, these stairs are a great addition

PMing you right now. *erm - except your inbox is full >_<

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:47 PM
I'm awestruck at your talent, each thing you make takes my breath away.
I now have to build an altar to worship you.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#115 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:03 PM
Thank you! These are so great! Exactly what the game needed from the beginning. I wonder if EA will still make their own version...

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Instructor
#116 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:04 PM
You never fail to amaze me with your wonderful works of art!!!! Amazing is the only word that comes to my mind! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#117 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:36 PM
I'm seeking with the english dico a word to say that you have never heard before, but I can't find nothing yet. Ah! Incroyable!!! (is that english?)
Instructor
#118 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:37 PM
Thanks Marvine..
I really didn't think I needed -any- spiral stairs, but there you go and convert me to a spiral stairs user. >:O

Thanks for this work Marvine, your time that you dedicated to this awesome endeavor has been greatly appreciated by the sims community and modthesims2. Your feature and your +100 comments are well worth it.
Thanks so much for this, I know that new ANIMs are tricky business...and meshing. :P
-hugs- Thanks so much marvine, it's greatly appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:44 PM
Awesome! I've been DYING for this. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!
Test Subject
#120 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:53 PM
Holy crap! You're a genius! Thanks so very much.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:55 PM
Marvine.. you are a genious! These are beautiful and look great in any home that needs to save some space.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#122 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marvine
PMing you right now. *erm - except your inbox is full >_<

Oops! Not any more :D

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#123 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 10:08 PM Last edited by JLonier : 18th Sep 2007 at 12:17 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Wow thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

I've been waiting for so long for someone to create a properly animated spiral staircase. I've waited with much hope that the EP's would have something like this, but was always disappointed. Thanks marvine, you really made my month!

Forum Resident
#124 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 10:13 PM Last edited by hexameter : 24th Sep 2007 at 3:54 AM.
All your hard work was worth the extraordinary result as you can see in all the comments on these stairs! Thank you!!
hexameter

I want to let you know there were no problems at all using them in my game. The animations you made are perfekt!
Field Researcher
#125 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 10:36 PM
extremely awsome stuff as always marvine!!!

you sexy mesher you!

DOEreoh
Page 5 of 19