Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gardener Service - v2.3 (4th May 2014)

by douglasveiga Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:14 AM - Updated 4th May 2014 at 11:25 PM by douglasveiga

736 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 448 Feedback Posts, 287 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 30
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#251 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:57 PM
Me too...I'm anxious to see if it will still work with 1.31
Test Subject
#252 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 6:18 AM
please update!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#253 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:46 PM
Compatible Base Game version:

No changes in this mod were required.

-1.31 and 1.32 (if you already have the Gardener Mod, before update to 1.31 or 1.32, for safety, cancel the Service using any Telephone, wait all the Gardeners disappear and save your game, then apply the 1.31 or 1.32 update).
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 4:14 PM
Oops, maybe I should update, I only have the one called Auto-Gardening. I switched households, and my new household is still getting the messages about the fridge from the previous household. I'll see if the updated version fixes that. I'm on patch 1.32, no Pets or Showtime.
Test Subject
#255 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 6:31 AM
Still saw this on the Page:
Quote:
-Added Dutch Translation (by HaWe83)

sry but that wasnt Dutch, it was German xD

I'm not able to check if it will be right for now because no chance to play in the next weeks. Maybe its only a little Typo in your patch notes xD
Inventor
Original Poster
#256 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HaWe83
Still saw this on the Page:

sry but that wasnt Dutch, it was German xD

I'm not able to check if it will be right for now because no chance to play in the
next weeks. Maybe its only a little Typo in your patch notes xD

corrected! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#257 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 8:09 PM
I'm playing version 1.33. Game lag when gardeners arrive. Please update! Thanks for your hardwork!!! :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#258 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zarcady
I'm playing version 1.33. Game lag when gardeners arrive. Please
update! Thanks for your hardwork!!! :D

i know, that's is normal. the lag is caused by a "check up" in the plants, before starting the tasks. but this only ocours when he arrives.
Test Subject
#259 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 1:57 PM
hi
thanks for the mod its great if it works
so i installed the mod after i patched to 1.33
nraas register was also installed and i got more than 100 error notices every few minutes
after i removed nraas register it worked fine for 2 or 3 ingame days an than all services stopped, no maid no gardnener and no postman
it would be nice if u can fix that prob

thx
Inventor
Original Poster
#260 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blubb0rn
hi
thanks for the mod its great if it works
so i installed the mod after i patched to 1.33
nraas register was also installed and i got more than 100 error notices every few
minutes
after i removed nraas register it worked fine for 2 or 3 ingame days an than all
services stopped, no maid no gardnener and no postman
it would be nice if u can fix that prob

thx

Before applying official patches, i highly recommend to Cancel the Mod services (Maid, Gardener, Dancer). to fix it, the only way is start a new game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#261 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 8:35 PM
do you also have translations for this mod? If you want to, you could post the things that have to be translated here so we can translate them... if you want to.
Test Subject
#262 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 3:29 AM
i installed the mod AFTER i patched to 1.33
the mod runs the first time with game version 1.33
and its the only service mod, maid is the original ingame service
and why should i start a new game? nraas register fix the problem but supress the gardener
i hope in next version the gardener doesnt deactivate all other services
Test Subject
#263 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 1:03 PM
why there no 1.33~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#264 Old 6th May 2012 at 6:41 PM
I am confused about my game version I am seeing the latests post referring to patch 1.33 and my version says 6.5.1.015037. The gardener came when I first installed this mod but after that it stopped. I canceled service waited a few days then started it back still no gardener I took the mod out and put it back and nothing. I am new to the sims 3 and have ambitions world adventures and late night.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#265 Old 14th May 2012 at 1:39 PM
Using the latest version with the latest patch, and they work fine, except that I have an issue with career outfit duplicates. I just checked one gardener with Master Controller and they have 50 duplicates of the career outfit. I'm unsure what causes this, but all the gardeners have this issue.
Test Subject
#266 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 2:27 PM
I was wondering - what happens to the harvested books from Omni plants? It seems as though none of my sims have them and they are not in the family inventory, fridge, or bookshelf.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#267 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 5:12 AM
i missed the gardener so this patch makes me quite happy!
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 1:31 AM
Does this work with 1.34?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#269 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 10:55 PM
Hey, I love all your mods! You bring the most needed things to TS3! Just curious: what happened to your dancer mod? I still use it in my game and it works perfectly, but the post seems to have disappeared? Anyway, thank you for creating and sharing your awesome mods!
Test Subject
#270 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 2:14 AM
Hello will this work with 1.34?

Someone else asked but I am just as curious..

Really don't want to mess my game up by using outdated. :s
Test Subject
#271 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:50 AM
Well, I've tested this mod out on my 1.34 Sims 3 - no Pets or Showtime installed, but all the other major expansion packs besides those two. The mod appears to work quite well, saving a TON of time for not much price. Whether or not it will get unstable later on remains to be seen, but so far it looks like it works just fine.
Lab Assistant
#272 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GlenSkunk
Well, I've tested this mod out on my 1.34 Sims 3 - no Pets or Showtime installed, but all the other major expansion packs besides those two. The mod appears to work quite well, saving a TON of time for not much price. Whether or not it will get unstable later on remains to be seen, but so far it looks like it works just fine.

Thanks for this! Please keep us updated :] I have waayy too many stuff and expansion packs as well as a ton of cc to test it myself, it would just take forever!
Test Subject
#273 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 2:41 AM Last edited by GlenSkunk : 17th Jun 2012 at 2:51 AM.
Hmmm...well, it seems that while the Gardener NPC does work initially, on loading a save that's already using it, it breaks and doesn't send an NPC over at the right time. I'm not sure if it's because of one of the newer expansion packs, the new patches, or because I'm using a ton of NRAAS scripting stuff. I may need to take a look through Overwatch or something to get some of this stuff figured out...

But still, the mod DOES work, it just needs a bit more watching and attention than some others. And if it doesn't work, there's always auto-sprinklers and the Harvester to fall back on. XD

Update: On looking through the thread, it appears NRAAS Register interferes somehow with the Gardener NPC...hmmm, a bit of a worry. I could always try uninstalling Register and seeing if that helps, or just starting a new game or uninstalling the Gardener NPC.

I wonder if someone would be able to take a look through this mod and fix it up or something. Heh, I may just have to have a dedicated gardening sim in the household too for that matter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#274 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:07 AM
Ahaaaa! Nvm about my comment above! I took a risk and it does work with the Pet's expansion! This mod is PERFECT!!! Thank you so much for making this!!!!! You made my Sim life easier!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#275 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 8:30 PM
I cant even get the option to call the gardener on the phone
Page 11 of 30