Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 87 of 92
Test Subject
#2151 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 12:36 PM
This was a great addition to my game but it stopped working after the massive update on June 18. Any updates coming for this mod?
Test Subject
#2152 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nahilsen
This was a great addition to my game but it stopped working after the massive update on June 18. Any updates coming for this mod?

This mod works just fine for me after the updated. I removed all CC except for MCCC, nointro, and More CAS Columns. Perhaps one of your other mods is conflicting with it.
Test Subject
#2153 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 8:52 AM
It's not working for me.
Test Subject
#2154 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 10:58 AM
Well, it's working for me with fully updated Island Living pack.
The only other mod I have is No Delay Between Instant Upgrades, though.

My Sims Pieces - my blog about my Sims and bits and pieces of their lives :)
Test Subject
#2155 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 6:07 PM
i dont get it... im not using any other mod.
Lab Assistant
#2156 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 9:36 PM
This might seem overly obvious to some, but as the mod is working just fine in general, for those with issues: Are you familiar with the "RAR" type archive? This mod is uploaded in the .RAR format. So you'll need to "unzip" it using a program like 7-zip (Freeware) before placing it into your Mods folder.

While rar is not exactly "rare" it's not really "mainstream" either. Frankly, I kind of wish there was just a requirement to use zip if you're going to compress uploads. Any benefit from rar or other more exotic schemes is trivial in terms of compression. Mostly it just causes confusion among those less-savvy about compression schemes. (IMO, etc, etc.)
Test Subject
#2157 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 8:11 PM
thank you but I have one problem with this new ome men get to shower nude but ladies have to ware a swim suite, net patch from ea sucks what happened?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2158 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 7:43 AM
It's not working I'll wait for the update PLS PLS PLS update the mod THX U
Instructor
#2159 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rexyfasato

The mod works fine in my game since day 1!
Make sure your game is up-to-date and that no other mod conflict with this one. Best way is to test it without any other mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2160 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 3:03 AM
cool!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2161 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 6:50 PM
I love this mod!!!
Test Subject
#2162 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 4:17 PM
Default Conflict
Quote: Originally posted by rexyfasato

Are you sure it’s not conflicting with another mod? My game stopped working and then I discovered that I had a mod installed that didn’t work and then my game worked properly after I disabled that mod. You may have to do the trial and error thing until you find out what other mod is the culprit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2163 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 12:40 AM
This mod is not completely working. I removed everything from my mod folder except this mod and Resource.cfg file, deleted localthumbcache.package file. It works for the toilet but not for the shower. Have all packs including the last one Realm Of Magic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2164 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 1:13 AM
Update to previous post: After checking with previous game it seem to work. I was receiving the problem when I created the sim without any mods in the folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2165 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 7:57 PM
Thanks! :):):)
Scholar
#2166 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by taw300
Update to previous post: After checking with previous game it seem to work. I was receiving the problem when I created the sim without any mods in the folder.

Notice that this mod only removes the mosaic. It does not control what sims are wearing.
What was not working in the shower?
Test Subject
#2167 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 4:17 AM
So since they did the last update and all, my mod won't work. I deleted it and came back to redownload and install it, but when I do download it, it's not downloading like a zipped file..it's saving like it's just a file for me to drop into my mods folder...any help would be great!
Test Subject
#2168 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AcotasLohan
So since they did the last update and all, my mod won't work. I deleted it and came back to redownload and install it, but when I do download it, it's not downloading like a zipped file..it's saving like it's just a file for me to drop into my mods folder...any help would be great!

It's a rar file if you're on Windows download 7 zip and use it to unzip the file. Make sure to get the right one for your OS https://www.7-zip.org/
Test Subject
#2169 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 10:57 PM
I've been having a little problem for a while, maybe I can get some help.
For some reason, when my female Sims take a shower they are wearing a corset.
Edit: They also feel fancy when taking a bath and wear a corset too.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2170 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KiraMatsu
I've been having a little problem for a while, maybe I can get some help.
For some reason, when my female Sims take a shower they are wearing a corset.
Edit: They also feel fancy when taking a bath and wear a corset too.

if it’s not a game corset, it’s because the corset has the 'Nude' flag activated
open this corset in Sims4Studio and in the Outfit Type section uncheck the 'Nude' flag

sorry for my bad english~
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2171 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 1:34 AM
Bodies are never something to be ashamed about, and Sim bodies don't even have anything lewd! Great to get that ugly censor out of the game.
Test Subject
#2172 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shirokurage
if it’s not a game corset, it’s because the corset has the 'Nude' flag activated
open this corset in Sims4Studio and in the Outfit Type section uncheck the 'Nude' flag

sorry for my bad english~

Yup, it's a custom corset. I took that corset out of the game and the mod is working again. I guess it was conflicting with the mod, or as you said: it has the "nude" flag activated.
I don't have Sims4Studio, so I'll leave it out of the game. Thanks for the help anyways.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2173 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 3:41 AM
just here for the comments
Lab Assistant
#2174 Old 28th Feb 2020 at 1:32 AM
Not compatible with the photography skill, adds CC to rooms and lots that have photos taken while this mod is active.
Field Researcher
#2175 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 12:00 PM Last edited by TashaFaun : 5th Mar 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Marjia
Not compatible with the photography skill, adds CC to rooms and lots that have photos taken while this mod is active.

I must report this also. No mods in my game except this one. To be more specific it only adds the CC tag when saving a lot or room that has a photo your Sim has taken on the wall. Without this mod the tag goes away. This definitely needs to be looked into. I honestly thought that was how the game was supposed to act until now but after seeing this comment I took all mods & CC out of my game and there was no tag. Put only this mod back in and there was that pesky tag again. This mod is definitely the cause. I don't think it affects game play but it is super annoying having that CC tag on so many of my lots that contain none (except photos taken by Sims).

PS: And once a lot has been tagged while this mod in in game it doesn't go away when you take the mod out. Lots that have never been saved with this mod active do not get a CC tag with photos on the wall.
Page 87 of 92