Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs for teens - update 12/27/2012, Seasons compatible, first set fixed

by CmarNYC Posted 11th Oct 2009 at 4:12 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2012 at 8:57 PM by CmarNYC : Update

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#51 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsukigalleta
Nobody's supporting this mod anymore? I have a few questions

I'll answer questions as best I can, although I'm no longer updating this mod. Sorry I missed your previous question but IMO that problem was not related to this mod.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I'll answer questions as best I can, although I'm no longer updating this mod. Sorry I missed your previous question but IMO that problem was not related to this mod.

Thank you so much for your reply!
Actually it is related to this mod, because the question is about the naked bodies of pregnant male sims (teens or adults). When they change into their pregnant bodies, I change their outfits with Nraas MC, but even after editing the naked top and bottom so they appear in every category, they don't.
I have another question posted in your blog of mods related to certain male part missing in the vanilla game, if you don't mind to take a look
Again, thank you very much!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#53 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 5:26 AM
If you mean the naked top and bottom don't appear in other categories, that's not caused by this mod. All this mod does is add the pregnant morph, not control where the outfit appears.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 11:36 AM
Oh, I see! That's a pity.
Thank you very much!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#55 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsukigalleta
Oh, I see! That's a pity.
Thank you very much!

Not sure why they're not showing up for you, but you can try my nude clothing mod which has that function: https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2012/1...3a26ef88368bdef

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 7:31 PM
Hi! I'm just wondering how the nude parts relate to the muscle fix and anatomy parts over on the mature site. If I have those parts, should I avoid the nude parts of this package?

And I don't see any separate package for the nude parts, so I'm guessing I'd have to pick the non-combined download then?

Thank you so much for all your amazing mods! ❤️
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#57 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimsie
Hi! I'm just wondering how the nude parts relate to the muscle fix and anatomy parts over on the mature site. If I have those parts, should I avoid the nude parts of this package?

And I don't see any separate package for the nude parts, so I'm guessing I'd have to pick the non-combined download then?

Thank you so much for all your amazing mods! ❤️

As far as I know there's no conflict. All this mod does is add morphs.

Page 3 of 3