Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Treasure Box *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:54 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2014 at 5:04 AM by treeag

610 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 468 Feedback Posts, 141 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 25
Test Subject
#51 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 10:14 PM
I have world Adventure and I can't find it. my game is fine, I just can't find it. Help me?

†<¤ℑ£§§¥¤>†
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 5:49 PM
I finally moved this - d3dx9_31.dll file
Now I will test it out...
Test Subject
#53 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 5:54 PM
Works! Thanks! Guys just move the d3dx9_31.dll file to the WA Bin Folder!
Theorist
Original Poster
#54 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 5:03 PM
For those who still have problems, please read the instructions in the first post
Test Subject
#55 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 8:42 PM
Hi, I just wanted to ask one thing.
In the overview, you say that the Resource.cfg and the \Mods\Package have to be in WA folder. But, in the Help pages of MTS (http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files) it says that the Resource.cfg and the \Mods\Package have to be in the base game dir. So... I'm a little bit confused, since all my .package files (300+) work in the base game dir.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 9:37 PM
Wait *raises hand* It -is- suppose to have WA items? Because mine does not offer that, only base game ones? I've installed framework and everything is in the proper folder, but WA minerals cannot be gained. I feel sorry posting again, after having posted before, but I want to ensure that it -is- working properly, and if not, that I need to fiddle with it more.

Again, on my computer, only base-game items are available to get. Things such as platinum and other WA items are not available. Obviously it's a silly glitch on my computer, but still. If I'm not the only one experiencing such silliness, I want to be able to fix it. XD
Theorist
Original Poster
#57 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oceanpupz
Wait *raises hand* It -is- suppose to have WA items? Because mine does not offer that, only base game ones? I've installed framework and everything is in the proper folder, but WA minerals cannot be gained. I feel sorry posting again, after having posted before, but I want to ensure that it -is- working properly, and if not, that I need to fiddle with it more.

Again, on my computer, only base-game items are available to get. Things such as platinum and other WA items are not available. Obviously it's a silly glitch on my computer, but still. If I'm not the only one experiencing such silliness, I want to be able to fix it. XD

Yes it is, provided you have WA. Where do you put the package file, have you tried putting it in the WA dir?
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 7:19 AM
The Sims 3 World Adventures/Mods/Packages
I later tried having the Mods/Packages folder in both WA and the base game, but that made no change (and probably wouldn't have, anyway, since... base game is basically nul?)

I mean, I can live without it, if it's not happening to anyone else. After all, it's only missing some objects, not everything. <3

I did NOT make the horse mesh! Only recolors. I do not control the mesh! Please do not message me to do something to it, whether it be a new pose, or updating it to Sims 3. I can NOT do this. D=
Theorist
Original Poster
#59 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:19 AM
Now that's weird. What's your game version? Do you have any other mod that could possibly cause a conflict?

Anybody else experiencing the issue?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Lorea : 4th Jan 2010 at 2:57 AM.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Now that's weird. What's your game version? Do you have any other mod that could possibly cause a conflict?

Anybody else experiencing the issue?

I have 2.3 and WA. The only other things I have added into my game would be hair and clothing.

I did NOT make the horse mesh! Only recolors. I do not control the mesh! Please do not message me to do something to it, whether it be a new pose, or updating it to Sims 3. I can NOT do this. D=
Theorist
Original Poster
#62 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 3:48 AM
So in your game it doesn't look like this? Can I see what yours looks like?
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:33 PM
Actually... when I went onto the game today, everything was there. I don't know why, as I haven't done anything to my game or computer. I haven't even restarted the computer.

I also noticed that WA items weren't spawning properly on maps, so maybe the game couldn't find the items, so it didn't add it to the interactions list, either? Does the game reset itself if files are missing? o.O
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 2:43 AM
This is majorly helpful. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 3:36 AM
Oh god this thing is awesome!! And i love how little it is! It's sooo cute
Field Researcher
#66 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 2:28 PM
Awesome, thanks for sharing.
Theorist
Original Poster
#67 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:15 AM
New version uploaded, added options to easily store all RGMs from sim's inventory. Inspired by this:
Quote: Originally posted by Martine
Lovely An odd request, could you maybe also add one without the 'cheating' options? Just a box in which you can put your collections?
Although still with the "cheating" options I renamed the interactions to "Buy" though, because, after all, it costs money. Sometimes even more than the item's actually worth.

Do you really want one without the "Buy" options?
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:11 AM
it's not working.. The box shows up in my game and I can place the box anywere but I can't click it.. I have WA and checked all the folders en files, it's all there but it don't work... any idea why?
Theorist
Original Poster
#69 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:11 AM
d3dx9.dll problem, I think. Have you tried Delphy's new tool?
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 11:15 AM
I've download Delphy's new tool en quess what?? It works now!
Thank you very much for this nice tool!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maayke20
I've download Delphy's new tool en quess what?? It works now!
Thank you very much for this nice tool!

What is this new Tool? I've searched for Delphy on the downloads section but im not quite sure what I'm looking for. Can someone please provide a link to it? Many thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#72 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by allanmad
What is this new Tool? I've searched for Delphy on the downloads section but im not quite sure what I'm looking for. Can someone please provide a link to it? Many thanks.

Well, if you read the first post (Overview tab) carefully, I provided a link to it...
Test Subject
#73 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:16 PM
I do not often say this. BUTTT You are my hero.
Not only does it help with my collecting BUT it will help with my transmutting too.
My hands started to fall off from all those space rocks lol
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 8:45 PM
Okay, I have read the instructions and I have everything in the right place. I even used new Resource.cfg and d3dx9_31.dll files and I am absolutely sure everything is correct. Yet, I still have no interactions. I even downloaded the filr again to make sure I wasn't missing something. What do I do? I only have the FruitAllBuyableAnywhereWA mod and the FishAllBuyableWA mod. Please help me, Treeag.

"So to get star power, do you tip the drums over?" - Heather G.
Theorist
Original Poster
#75 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amehime_chan
Okay, I have read the instructions and I have everything in the right place. I even used new Resource.cfg and d3dx9_31.dll files and I am absolutely sure everything is correct. Yet, I still have no interactions. I even downloaded the filr again to make sure I wasn't missing something. What do I do? I only have the FruitAllBuyableAnywhereWA mod and the FishAllBuyableWA mod. Please help me, Treeag.

Did Delphy's framework tool say everything's correct? What is your game version and where do you put the package file?
Page 3 of 25