Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 4:18 AM Last edited by kandykisses149 : 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:57 PM.
The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams [High School Drama] UPDATED 23/07/14
Prologue

Just because I’m telling you this right now, doesn’t mean I’m alive. I could be lying 6 feet under in my quaint, little backyard for all you know. Or maybe I’m wrapped in my covers enjoying a Nicholas Sparks’ novel and simply loving life. Which is true you ask? You’re just going to have to wait and see as I recount how my life changed drastically after one particular day.

Let me begin with a little background information. That, right there is the place I call home. You can say that my family is pretty “white-picket fence”, minus the golden retriever. I live with my mom, dad, and unfortunately, an annoying younger brother who goes by the name of Zach.

My parents have one of the most loving relationships that I have ever seen. They are absolutely adorable together and I wouldn’t know what I would do without them. As for my brother, he’s a typical thirteen-year-old boy who loves playing COD. You must be wondering why he’s shirtless. Don’t worry, I ask myself the same thing too.

Oh! I forgot to mention myself. For all of you that don’t know, my name is Elena (pronounced Eh-lay-nah) Adams . I’m a junior at Easton High, which is only a few short blocks from my house. Easton High, be sure to remember that name! It’s crucial to the story that I’m about to tell you.

Now, where should I begin...?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 1:42 AM Last edited by kandykisses149 : 30th May 2014 at 8:03 AM.
Default The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 1 [High School Drama]
Chapter 1

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

“Ugh…”, I said as I groggily lifted my head to check the time. It’s only 7:28 I thought to myself as I shut my eyes and pulled the blanket up to my chin.

“7:28…” I mumbled.

A few gears started to turn in my head as I finally processed the numbers flashing on the tiny digital screen.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I muttered as I took a quick stretch.

I scurried around the room and finally found a decent outfit to wear- a white sweater with gold studs and beige pants , paired with my favourite navy blue Toms. I studied my reflection in the full-length mirror and nodded approvingly. A sudden knock interrupted my gaze.

“Elle, hunny, would you like some waffles?” drifted my mom’s delicate voice from the other side of my bedroom door.

“Yup, I’ll be right down.” I replied, as I quickly grabbed my white iPhone 5 from underneath my pillow. I took the stairs two at a time and swung around the banister, finding myself in the kitchen. I grabbed a plate of freshly made waffles and took a seat beside my mom.

My dad glanced up from his paperback novel and shook his head slightly as I sat down.

“Matthew…” my mom warned as she shot an annoyed look at my dad.

“I wasn’t going to say anything about her exposed midriff,” my dad replied innocently, averting his gaze back to his book. I breathed a sigh of relief and continued to devour my waffles.

“Elena, you’re giving me a ride to school right?” my brother asked.

“Mmm…yeah,” I replied through a mouthful of waffles, “We’ll leave in 5.”

“Great, thanks!” my brother beamed, taking a seat across from me.

I fiddled with the keys to my car as I made my way down the white porch steps, my brother trailing closely behind. No sooner had I clasped my seat belt when my brother turned to me with a look of nervousness.

“Elena, the other day I was playing this RPG game online right. I accidently clicked this ad and it took me to this page and the page had these girls on it doing stuff with guys,” he blurted, his cheeks turning a hue of red.

“Are you sure it was by accident?” I smirked.

“Of course, you think I watch p-po-“ he stammered.

“I don’t know what you do in your free time,” I laughed as I turned into the school parking lot and found an empty space.

“Well, anyway, mom walked in an-“ he started but the roar of a finely tuned motor interrupted his story.

“What a car,” Zach drooled.

“A Lamborghini,” I corrected dryly.

The sleek black vehicle made its way through the parking lot, searching for an empty space, moving with the essence of a lazy lion stalking its prey.
By the time the vehicle came to a stop, every student was staring in awe. The door opened slowly, and we all caught a glimpse of the driver.

“Oh, my God,” I whispered. From where I was parked, I could see the driver had a lean, flat-muscled body. He wore faded jeans that he probably had to peel off at night, a tight red cardigan, and a navy leather jacket. (Did I mention that my favourite colour is Navy?) The boy had locked his car and was making his way towards the school. I casually stared after him.

Through the chatter, my brother's voice suddenly rang out,“Elena, come on. We’re definitely going to be late now.”

Before I could answer, a pair of hands slapped the hood of my car. There stood Colton, my best friend since middle school, with a huge grin plastered across his face.

“I didn’t think you were coming!” he mouthed through the glass of the freshly cleaned windshield. I got out of the car and ran towards Colton as he gave me a tight squeeze.

As I updated Colton on the last few weeks of my summer, another car pulled into the parking lot. By now, the majority of the student body was migrating towards the school, and the vehicle remained unnoticed.

The car rolled to a stop and out stepped a girl with angelic features, her long blond hair tumbling down her back. “He really knows how to make an entrance,” she scoffed as she slammed the door shut behind her. She wore a light pink shirt that hugged the curve of her breasts and complimented her naturally tanned skin. No one had ever seen this girl before, nor had they ever seen the mysterious boy who had arrived only moments before.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 5:21 AM Last edited by kandykisses149 : 16th Dec 2013 at 7:24 AM.
The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 2 [High School Drama]
Chapter 2

I pushed open the double doors leading into Easton High and was suddenly flogged by a group of girls.

“Colton, how was your summer?” one asked, shyly.

A golden-haired girl shoved her way to the front of the mob, “Colton! I’ve missed you!”

The pack squealed and huddled around Colton, playfully touching his hair and casually molesting his biceps. Colton's cheeks seemed to redden as he gave me a slight shrug. I rolled my eyes and clawed my way out of the mob, barely escaping with my life.

I watched the spectacle from afar as each of the girls tried desperately to gain his attention. As I waited for the groupies to disperse, I noticed that many of the juniors and seniors were crowded around their phones in groups of 3 or 4. As if on cue, Colton tapped on my shoulder and swiftly shoved his Samsung Galaxy S4 into my face.

I gasped, “Is that-”

“Yep, that's definitely Ty,” said Colton, completing my sentence before I had the chance.

There lay Ty Montgomery, with not one, but two girls straddled on top of him, doing things I probably can't even mention.

“How does he do it?” pondered Colton, flipping through the other risqué photos of Ty and the two girls on his phone.

“Colton, he’s the star quarterback on the team,” I answered matter-of-factedly.

“All they do is prance around in tights, soccer players are the real athletes," defended Colton.

"Yup, that's why your the one getting all the girls, aren't you?" I teased.

"Shut up. Holy shit, check out the rack on this one!” he exclaimed suddenly, shoving his phone into my face once more.

“Colton, stop!” I cried, as I moved the phone away from my line of sight.

“Don’t worry Elena, your rack is definitely better though,” Colton replied, giving me a sheepish grin.

"Ugh, your gross." I shot back, as I awkwardly readjusted my hair.

He stuffed his phone into the back pocket of his jeans and led the way towards our first period class-Introduction to Functions.

Colton and I strolled into class a minute before the bell and took the two empty seats at the front of the classroom. Most of the class was already seated. There were whispers from the crowd and all eyes seemed to shift towards the front of the class. I peered to my left and was surprised to see the owner of the sleek, black Lamborghini. I had thought for sure that he was a senior. He sat stiffly in his chair and glared off into the distance. I glanced to my right to see Colton gazing at a beautiful blonde. Although it seemed as if he was staring at the poster behind her, it was obvious that he was mesmerized by her barely covered C-cups. Since when did Colton have such a fascination for boobs?

The teacher stood at the front of the room, looking nervous. He was a young male, probably 24, fresh out of Teacher’s College. He cleared his throat and managed to obtain half of the class’s attention. He began to introduce himself.

“Hey guys, I’m Mr. Devoureaux. You can call me Mr.D, if it's hard for you to pronounce. I’ll be your teacher for Introduction to Functions this year,” he stated, giving a genuine smile to the class. There were a few giggles in the audience but they soon subsided.

“Alright, so, let me just do attendance and we can get started with our first lesson,” mumbled Mr.Devoureaux as he opened the attendance file on his computer.

He started the roll call but I was only interested in one name. The name of the boy who sat across the narrow aisle from me.

“Noel Tobais?” Mr. Devoureaux called with a look of uncertainty.

Out of the corner of my eye I glimpsed a well toned arm rise lazily into the air.

Finally!

Then came his voice. His voice was nothing like you've ever imagined. It was as soft as the white fleece blanket I slept with at night yet as masculine as the finely tuned motor powering his vehicle.

“Present,” he replied boredly.

As he lowered his arm, he slowly turned his gaze towards me. We locked eyes for what seemed like eternity and I could partially see the movement of his lips. A slight frown started to appear on his face as he looked me up and down, stopping once again to meet my eyes. What he had said finally registered: What are you looking at? I gasped and automatically turned my head away. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that he had focused his attention on the white board.

What the hell? What a jer-

A low chuckle from my right interrupted my thoughts. "It's okay Elena, only football players get the dates," whispered Colton as a slight smirk spread across his face.

I seethed and slouched in my chair for the remainder of the class.

How dare he call me out in front of the whole class on the first day of school!

If that's how its going to be Noel Tobais, that's fine with me.

Let's just say its going to be an interesting school year.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 5:16 AM
Wow! Your off to a great start. I love all the drama and your pictures are really good.
I look forward to your next chapter.
Simcerely,
Tasia.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tasia714
Wow! Your off to a great start. I love all the drama and your pictures are really good.
I look forward to your next chapter.
Simcerely,
Tasia.

Thanks for your support Tasia!
I'll try and have the next chapter up soon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 11:14 PM Last edited by kandykisses149 : 16th Dec 2013 at 7:28 AM.
Default The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 3 [High School Drama]
Chapter 3

“Hey! The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do”, stammered Mr.Deveroux as students started to pack their notebooks and calculators into their bags.

No one seemed to pay attention, as students loudly pushed in their plastic chairs and made their way towards the door.

“Alright then…I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” sighed Mr.Deveroux, feeling defeated.

Needing to get as far away as possible from Noel Tobais, I paid no attention to Mr.Deveroux as I hurried out of the classroom. I made a beeline towards my locker and fumbled with the lock as I desperately tried to remember the new code.

“Here, let me help you,” came Colton’s reassuring voice. He placed a hand on my shoulder and guided me back as he stepped in front of me and expertly opened the lock.

“Thanks,” I mumbled as I handed him my math textbook to place on the top shelf.

“Hey, you know I was just kidding right?” Colton asked nervously.

“Yeah, I know you were!” I replied as I turned towards Colton with a forced smile, trying to dismiss the haunting image of Noel Tobais from my mind.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Noel and the blonde strolling out of class together.

“Noel, seriously? What you said to that girl was really rude! How do you expect to make friends around here?” whispered the blond girl to Noel.

“Who said that I wanted to make friends?” replied Noel with a look of irritation on his face.

“That’s why we switched schools Noel…for a new start! Get that through your thick head!” the girl half whispered-half shouted as she stormed away from her male-counterpart.

That’s probably why he brushed me off. Of course a guy like Noel would already have a girlfriend.

A haze seemed to fall over Noel’s face as he pressed his index and middle finger to his temple. He soon recovered and looked up. He gave me a blank stare and proceeded down the hall with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

At least it wasn't a glare this time.

Cafeteria – 11 A.M

A junior with an athletic build effortlessly hurtled himself onto the cafeteria table. Idle eaters quickly snatched their food trays away to save their lunches from being trampled. The athlete’s eyes seemed to glimmer as he quickly gained the attention of the entire student body. He loved the power that he had over the school. He loved being in control.

He cleared his throat and began his speech, “As all of you already know, I’m Ty Montgomery, son of Dalton Montgomery- the mayor of this quaint, little town,” he paused as a cafeteria monitor strolled by him, turning a blind eye to his spectacle. Ty smirked to himself as he watched the teacher walk past without even a word. “It’s almost Halloween, so to celebrate I’m throwing a little get-together at my place. Booze will be supplied but condoms won’t, so bring your own. Oh yeah, don’t you dare come if you’re not going to dress up. I expect to see you all this Friday night. Cheers!”

He jumped off the plastic table as his buddies fist-pounded and congratulated him on his award-winning speech.

Immediately, the whole cafeteria was abuzz as each clique started to gush about what they were going as.

“I’m being a bunny, called it!” squealed a girl sitting to my left.

"So typical," I thought to myself as I took a bite out of a croissant.

“Like a legit bunny, or one of those slutty bunnies?” Came Ty’s seductive voice as he set both of his perfectly-sculpted hands on the table with the girl sandwiched in-between.

The girl giggled and slowly lifted her eyes to meet Ty’s, “What do you think, Ty?”

“I think you would look perfect in one of those black corsets with bunny ears and a tail to match,” he replied with genuine interest, “come over sometime this week and I can help you put it together.”

“What a gentleman,” she replied, trying to hold Ty’s attention.

“Yeah, anything for a beautiful…” he trailed of as his gaze shifted towards the cafeteria doors.

A ghostly figure dressed in a pale pink camisole was just entering the lunch hall.

“Wow,” Ty whispered, breathless.

Wait a second. Did Ty just lose his breath?

“You don’t have a chance in hell, Ty,” laughed Colton.

Ty ignored Colton’s comment and kept his gaze on the blonde. The blonde looked blankly at Ty and continued her strut.

“Why haven’t I seen her before?” asked Ty to the table. “God, what I would do to just spread her legs and-”

“Ty, we’re still here,” I replied with a look of disgust on my face.

“Oh right,” he replied dumbfounded, “I- uh need to go take care of a few things, I’ll catch you guys later.”

“And I thought he actually like me…” sighed the brunette.

“Naomi, forget about Ty. I have a perfectly good guy right here for you.” I replied as I raised my eyebrows at Colton.

“W-what, me?” he sputtered.

“Yeah, you. Naomi, you think Colton’s cute right?” I asked mischievously.

She bit her lip and looked away as Colton buried his face in into his palms. I kicked what seemed to be his shin under the table and he winced in pain.

“What’s wrong with you?” I whispered.

Colton was about to utter a reply but Naomi had already turned back to the table.

“D-do you want to go to Ty’s together?” asked Colton with a hint of unsteadiness in his voice.

“Of course, pick me up at 9?” Naomi seemed to glow with happiness.

“Yeah, that’s perfect,” Colton replied, giving me cut eye.

“Oh Colton, cheer up. Now you have a date to the party!” I replied, as I got up from the table.

“W-where do you think you’re going?” he asked nervously.

“I’m letting you two get to know each other. I expect you two to know the names of your future children by Friday!” I answered jokingly.

Colton glared and Naomi piped up, “I already have some ideas!”

Ty’s House - Friday Night 10 P.M

I squeezed through the couples crowded around the bar, and finally managed to obtain a clean, empty cup.

“Let me get that for you,” smiled Colton, as he gently grabbed my cup and started to fill it with hard liquor.

“Are you trying to get me intoxicated, Colton Hayes?” I asked him, teasingly.

“After what you’re putting me through I should kill you and bury you in Ty's backyard,” he sighed, “I can’t believe you made me ask Naomi out.”

“Clearly, you wanted to. It’s not like I forced you to!” I replied, giving Colton my most innocent pout.

“I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” gushed Naomi, who was covered head to toe in bunny attire.

“I-uh was just getting you a drink,” Colton replied smoothly, handing Naomi my cup.

She easily gulped down the concoction and grabbed for Colton’s hand.

“How about we go check out the rest of the house!” she suggested, biting her lip seductively.

"Why, everyone's down here," he replied, confused.

“Uh sure,” Colton replied as he blindly followed Naomi upstairs.

Yeah, that’s fine. Just leave me alone why don’t you.

I released a sigh and was about to grab for another red up when I noticed the front door creaking open. In walked Noel with his girlfriend.

Perfect.

Noel was dressed in a black leather jacket with faded dark jeans. His girlfriend was dressed in a hauntingly, gorgeous fairy costume, leaving little to the imagination. The blonde whispered into Noel’s ear, he turned towards me and scoffed. They then retreated towards a darkened corner of the house.

Not two minutes and Noel was already pissing me off. What the hell was he supposed to be anyway? He dressed like that every day!

As I turned to survey the rest of the party, Naomi caught my eye and stumbled towards me. She had a look of devastation on her face.

“Naomi…”

“E-elena,” she whimpered, “Colton hates me.”

“Calm down,” I replied soothingly as I awkwardly placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“He couldn’t even get it up,” she breathed out unevenly.

“Um, wait what?”

“He couldn’t get hard! He told me it was because he was drunk but he barely drank anything!”

“I totally did not need to know that, Naomi!” I moaned as I covered my eyes.

“It’s so weird. Like I have no problem getting guys off but-“

“Oh my god,” I whispered as I quickly turned around, not being able to endure the details of her story. I quickly escaped to the second-floor balcony for a breath of untainted air.

As I leaned against the wooden banister I could feel the heavy bass of Top 40 music resonating from the living room downstairs. I leaned over the railing and inhaled the cool, refreshing air. That’s probably why I didn't hear the footsteps behind me.

“Hey,” whispered a husky voice, as a meaty hand brushed the hair off my neck. I could smell the pungent odor of Jack Daniels on his breath.

“What are y-“

“Don’t talk…” interrupted the boy. He roughly kissed my neck and slid the strap of my ivory white dress off my shoulder.

“Get off me!” I yelled as I whipped around and tried to defend myself. The boy with clown face paint grabbed both of my wrists and pushed me up against the banister.

“You’re the one who led me up here,” he replied with a hint of laughter, “Flaunting every curve you got in that little white dress….you definitely deserve what I’m going to do to you.”

I realized that I was in real danger. The person under the mask could actually hurt me. I thrashed and kicked but his grip was too strong. I let out a blood-curling scream but of course no one heard me over the pounding bass. The boy held my wrists with his left hand as his other hand worked his way to his belt buckle. He managed to undo his belt and was about to unzip his jeans when he was hit over the head with a glass bottle. I lifted my hands to cover my face as shards flew in all directions. I looked up to see Noel tackling the boy towards the wooden deck.

Noel's usually calm eyes were filled with the desire to kill. He lifted the rapist’s limp body and began to deliver painful blows to his face. A pool of dark, red liquid spread around my silver high heels.

“Noel,” I choked out between tears, “Stop.” But Noel didn’t hear me, he couldn’t hear me. He was too deep in a seemingly bottomless ocean and was unable to surface.

10 seconds passed without a reply, 20 seconds, and then 40. Noel continued to pummel the bloodied body as I stood there and watched in silent horror.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 7:37 PM Last edited by kandykisses149 : 16th Dec 2013 at 7:32 AM.
Default The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 4 [High School Drama]
Chapter 4

“Stop it, you’re going to kill him!” I screamed as I tried to push Noel off the bloodied body.

“That would be a riveting idea,” spit Noel through clenched teeth. He swiftly produced a broken shard of glass and pressed the jagged edge against the boy’s neck.

“Please, I th-thought she wanted to,” sputtered the rapist as he coughed up blood. His clown make-up was smudged from Noel’s numerous blows and I could just make out his face.

“No. She clearly didn’t want to have sex with you,” barked Noel as he pressed the shard deeper into his neck.

“What the hell are you doing?” demanded a petite blonde adored with glitter. She quickly slid the glass door closed behind her and positioned herself in front of Noel as she examined the body.

“Seriously, Noel. Do you want to go to jail? I can’t believe you! I was having so much fun but of course when you’re around nothing goes right…” rambled the blonde.

“Shut up, Serena,” muttered Noel under his breath.

“Pardon me? Want to say that a bit louder?”

“Shut up!” barked Noel.

“Classic Noel,” she scoffed. “And who might you be?” Asked Serena as she finally seemed to notice my presence.

Noel cut in before I could even utter a reply, “Her name’s Elena and this jackass right here almost took advantage of her. Thus, the blood.”

Serena’s mood changed drastically, “Are you okay? Please tell me Noel came in time!”

“I-I’m fine, just a bit shaken,” I whispered as I hugged myself.

“We need to get you cleaned up before you go home! You’re coming with me,” she replied triumphantly. Noel began to protest but Serena had already grabbed my hand and was leading me towards the screen door.

“Wait, what are you going to do about the body?” I asked, hesitantly.

“Noel will take care of it!” she replied, shooting me an effortlessly beautiful smile.

I turned back to see Noel bend down and check the boy’s pulse. As I was led out the door, Noel slowly sat down on the wooden deck and waited for the boy to regain consciousness. He picked up a piece of glass and twirled it between his fingers as he stared blankly into the moonlit sky.

Noel and Serena's House 1:30 a.m

“I haven’t even said thank you yet,” I pondered, trying to stay still as Serena removed stray shards from my hair.

“He already knows you’re thankful,” she replied carefully, “Okay, I’m all done! Now go take a shower so I can try and salvage your dress. The bathroom is down the hall and to your left.”

I gave her an appreciative nod and wandered down the hall. After managing to find the bathroom, I slipped off my bloodied dress and left it outside of the door. I scrubbed at my blood-stained skin using a warm vanilla-scented body wash and watched as the watery red mixture circled down the drain. I shuddered as I remembered his meaty hands on my body.

Great, now I’m scarred for life.

I stood under the jets and immersed myself in the continuous stream of water for 5 more minutes. I wrapped myself in a soft, cotton towel and began to dry myself. I stepped out of the bathroom to find Noel walking down the hall.

“Hey, um Noel, where’s your sister?” I called out to him.

“Probably in her room,” he replied without even turning his head. I heard a crunch as he took a bite out of his apple. “You should probably dry your hair, the floor is getting wet.”

What a gentleman.

I quickly looked at my feet and realized that my hair had been dripping water onto the floor this whole time. I grabbed another towel from the bathroom and struggled as I tried to dry my long, light-brown hair. I emerged from the bathroom to find myself alone in the hall. I continued down the hallway and was about to enter Serena’s room when I heard hushed whispering.

“Why do you even care?” asked Serena.

“I just want to know if she’s okay,” replied Noel, annoyed.

“She seemed out of it but I think she’s going to be fine,” answered Serena, “You better not become attached to her.”

“You’re taking this out of context. She was in trouble and I helped her, that’s it.”

“Good, we all know what happens when you get attached…” she replied, instantly regretting her retort.

Her sentence hung awkwardly in the air around them. Noel flinched like he’d been hit. He quickly regained his stature and stormed towards his sister with clenched fists. To my dismay a slight gasp escaped from my mouth. Noel’s head whipped towards the doorway.

What should I do? Run? No, too late.

“Oh, Elena,” remarked Noel as the anguish in his eyes seemed to subside.

“Noel…”

“You've been listening the whole time,” stated Noel with an unsurprised look, “of course.” He sighed and shook his head as maneuvered around me.

“Get dressed, I’m taking you home,” he muttered without meeting my eyes.

Noel's Driveway 3.00 a.m

I slid into the black, leather passenger seat of Noel’s Lamborghini as I waited for him to start the car. As he slid the key into ignition, the vehicle purred to life. He reversed out of his freshly paved driveway and swiftly switched gears as he accelerated down his street.

“Do you mind telling me how to get to your house?” questioned Noel.

“Oh, um, I live at the end of Long Point Drive, if you know where that is.” I added quickly.

“I’m fairly new here if that hasn't been made clear…”

“Sorry, make a left right up there.” I whispered as I bit my lip.

Silence.

“Alright, now what?” Sighed Noel impatiently.

“Um, what?” I replied, dazed.

“What next, or do you want me to keep driving?”

I frantically gazed out of the tinted window, trying to determine where we were. It didn’t help that my eyes were welling with hot tears.

“So are you just going to-” He stopped mid-sentence as he took his eyes off the road to gaze in my general direction.

“I-im sorry,” I stammered through tears, “I just c-can’t think straight right now.”

Noel pulled over and watched as I casually tried to wipe away the tears.

“Elena…”He started as he fought the urge to reach over.

“What, Noel? Are you going to make me look like an even bigger idiot?” Noel’s blue eyes widened in surprise.

“I would never,” he replied quietly.

“You've had it out for me the moment you arrived at Easton!” I shot back as I unbuckled my seat belt.

He sighed again and unbuckled his seat belt as well, “You don’t understand.”

“Clearly I don’t so why don’t you explain it to me?” I snapped and stepped out of his car.

“Girls like you,” he paused as he chose his words carefully, “are pure. Everything I touch turns to ruin. It’s better if you have nothing to do with me.”

“How can you say that about yourself?” I questioned as I looked at Noel’s illuminated face over the hood of the car.

“I know myself, Elena. I would be lying to you if I said otherwise.” He finished as he carefully walked over to where I stood.

“You are the reason I’m okay. You saved me tonight, Noel.” I replied in a hushed tone.

“That just goes to show you don’t know me at all,” he sighed bleakly.

I stared at him. Stared into his deep, blue eyes with flecks of gold.

What is he hiding? Why doesn't he want to let me in?

Noel broke the gaze as his eyes fluttered across the contours of my cheeks, then my nose, and finally landing on the slight curve of my lips.

“You can trust m-” Even before I could finish my sentence I felt Noel’s hand brush against my cheek. He slowly pulled me in, tilted his head, and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 4:38 AM
WOW! What a great story, you have me turning the pages. Love the pictures and you are a wonderful writer. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
My writing is not nearly as good as yours but I have a new chapter out if you want to give it a peek.. (please )

Happy simming!
Tasia.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 2:34 AM
Your sims and pictures look beautiful! And I'm intrigued by Serena and Noel! I'm really liking the characters so far, and your writing is really well done!

Noelena, awww they're cute

Is Colton gay? Or does he just secretly love his best friend Elena? Only explanations I can come up with lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 2:42 AM
Aw, thank you Tasia!
It's a great feeling to know that other people enjoy reading my stories! I will definitely check out yours!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 2:46 AM
Thank you, i try! I hope the characters aren't too typical for a high school drama

I'll be focusing a bit more on Colton on the next few chapters, so you will find out soon! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 4:46 AM Last edited by kandykisses149 : 24th Dec 2013 at 6:33 AM.
Default The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 5 [High School Drama]
Chapter 5

I rapidly rubbed my palms together and exhaled into my gloved hands as I walked towards the front doors of Easton. I watched as my breath appeared like a puff of smoke against the cool, fall air.

Trying to limit the amount of exposure outside, I entered the school in a hurry. My cheeks had finally returned to a normal hue when a tall blur entered my vision.

Noel.

The beautiful specimen of a man walked down the crowded hallway. He ran his slender fingers through his ruffled hair as a strand fell over his face. He didn’t even have the slightest clue of how godly he was. A group of freshman girls stared as he passed by and quickly retreated to each other in a fit of nervous giggles.

As I came into his line of sight he casually adverted his gaze and pretended if I ceased to exist.

I stared after him in defeat as he walked towards a petite blond. As Noel approached her, she slowly lifted her eyes to meet his and shot him a breathtaking smile. Sutton Von’Clair. Porcelain skin, luscious pink lips, and hair spun from gold itself. Noel returned the smile as they engaged in conversation, forgetting the prying eyes of those around them.

An angelic voice interrupted my gaze. “Elena!” Serena called from across the hall.

She seemed to glide towards me, never breaking her stride.

How did the most perfect people end up as siblings?

Serena gently grabbed my cold hand as she informed me of her weekend outing with a tall, brooding, older man.

“He even pulled the chair out for me! He was an absolute gentleman,” she finished dreamily.

Lucky you.

“Where do you even meet these guys?” I questioned with a smirk.

“I’m not sure if it’s safe to tell you just yet…” she muttered, biting her plump bottom lip.

“Serena, I’m kidding! You of all people should be entitled to your own private life,” I answered, trying to hide my disappointment.

“Elena, I’m so glad Noel was there that night a couple weeks back! You’re like one of the only girls that I can talk to,” She replied with gratitude.

“I’m glad too…” I trailed off as I started to remember his soft lips on mine. The way he caressed my cheek with his thumb and the radiating warmth of his body.

I was prematurely brought back to reality when I saw Sutton get bumped into Noel by a passerby. Her hazel eyes widened as she accidentally touched his arm in order to steady herself. He mouthed something to her and she smiled as he reassured her.

“They know each other?” I questioned out loud.

Serena followed my gaze and inhaled, “Elena, don’t get mad at me.”

“Tell me,” I replied, bracing myself.

“Sutton’s been coming over pretty often and they seem to be getting pretty close,” she finished in a rush.

You know when you hear something that you wish you didn’t? Yeah, that would be me right now.

I swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump in my throat.

“Elena, I really wanted to tell you but I didn’t know if you wanted to know, seeing you like my brother and…” her sentence trailed off.

“No,” my voice wavered, “It’s perfectly fine.”

As the bell indicating the start of first period resonated through the halls, I vowed to myself that this was the last time Noel would make me feel this way. Noel wouldn’t define my happiness. I would forget about him like he forgot about me.

~

Boy’s Gym Class – 12:15 p.m

Colton quickly laced his running shoes and headed towards the treadmill. According to Coach Sloane, today he would be working on his cardio. Colton pressed the ON button and adjusted the settings as he waited for the machine to whirl to life. He began to jog, keeping his pace steady.

“You call that a workout?” yelled Coach Sloane in Colton’s ear, “You better boost up that machine, boy, or you’re going to be doing laps out in the cold.”

Colton quickly increased the speed and adjusted his pace. Sweat trickled down his face and his grey t-shirt began to cling to his toned back.

“That goes for the rest of you! Don’t just stand there. Jesse, at least look like you’re doing something,” sighed the coach as he hit the bespectacled boy with the back of his clipboard.

“Where the hell is Montgomery,” asked the coach to no one in particular.

“If I didn’t know better, Ty’s probably getting sucked off by some chick in an empty classroom right now,” scoffed a heavily-muscled boy to his spotter.

“What the hell did you just say, Beau?” roared the coach.

“It’s just unfair that your ‘star athlete’ can skip out on training,” challenged, Beau.

“Alright, training is extended an extra 15 minutes today. You can all thank Beau.” Sloane replied with a look of triumph.

The sweaty boys groaned as they returned to their workouts.

Colton glanced at the only clock in the room and sighed. The clock didn’t seem to be moving at all. His muscles started to tighten from the build-up of lactic acid.

“Fuck, I’m out of shape,” he thought to himself as he tried to focus his attention on the treadmill.

“Your focus is all wrong,” came a voice from Colton’s left side, “focus on your breathing instead.”

Colton quickly turned his head towards the speaker. It was Beau Lornes – the very reason practice was extended.

Colton managed a nod. He tried to focus his attention on his breathing but felt his heart rate increase instead.

He wondered if Beau could hear the intense pounding of his heart against his rib cage.

Beau examined Colton’s stride, his eyes lingering for a few extra seconds, and shrugged.

“Not bad,” Beau replied with a lopsided grin.

~

Still Figures – 12:30 p.m

“Remember class, the due date for the final project is fast approaching. Just as a reminder, it’s 20% of your final grade and you will also be required to prepare an oral presentation to accompany it.”

A few groans escaped from the crowd as our teacher, Ms.Dawson, finished her speech.

You’ve got to be kidding right.

The teacher was a petite brunette with her hair pulled back in a messy bun with wisps of curly hair falling around her face. She had delicate, doe eyes and a pair of pouting lips. I’m pretty sure boys only took her class to try and get her number.

“Did you really think that this was a bird course?” she asked the class teasingly.

She patiently waited for the chatter to subside as some football players tried to answer her rhetorical question.

“Okay guys, let’s do something easy today! How about we sketch this water bottle up at the front?”

There were a few scoffs from the audience.

“After you’re done sketching, just bring your sheet up to me and you’re free to go!” She said cheerfully as she walked back to her seat.

I rummaged through my bag and finally produced a 3B pencil and my sketchbook. I flipped to the second page and carefully started to sketch the half-filled water bottle.

Through the corner of my eye I could see Sutton gaze at Noel while twirling her blonde locks. He momentarily held the gaze before returning to his sketch.

After 20 minutes of neck-straining and squinting I was finally finished my sketch. I signed my name in the right-hand corner and placed the copy on Ms.Dawson’s desk. I was about to enjoy a 20-minute early start to lunch when I was interrupted by a forced cough. I was surprised to see Noel with the same bored look on his face.

“Sorry,” he stated nonchalantly, “about what happened a few weeks back.”

I was about to utter a reply when he turned his attention back to Sutton.

So much for a genuine apology.

Since I had time to spare, I decided to take a detour route to the cafeteria. As I sauntered down the Math and Science hallway, I heard a faint giggle emerge from one of the nearby classrooms. How odd, everyone should be at lunch right now. My curiosity got the best of me as I decided to peer into the deserted classroom.

Ugh, I should have just kept walking.

“Ty, tell me again how much you love me,” moaned a blond-haired girl, clearly enjoying the kisses from Ty’s infamous pair of lips.

“I love you a lot, Ashley,” mumbled Ty, as he placed careful kisses on the nape of her neck.

The girl pulled back offended,” My names, Audrey!”

“Yeah, I know, I was just making sure that you knew,” replied Ty with a seductive smile as he slipped his hand into her jeans.

“You’re really sweet…” Audrey trailed off as she tilted her head back in pleasure. So young, so naïve.

“Is this what you do for fun?” Came a cool voice from across the hall.

I quickly straightened up. I was going to utter a witty remark when I realized that it was Noel who had interrupted me, yet again.

“A-are you following me or something?” I asked, trying to keep my voice from wavering.

“Of course not,” Noel scoffed and slightly rolled his eyes, “You’re not that interesting.”

“Then what the hell are you doing here?” I demanded as I tried to keep my anger under control.

“I was just heading to the cafeteria,” he stated innocently, “Is there a problem?”

“Maybe if you weren't such as jackass, there wouldn't be!” I replied coldly as I started to make my way down the hall.

I felt a cold hand around my wrist. “I’m sorry, okay. How many times do you want me to say it?”

I looked down at my wrist as he seemed to realize what he had done. He released his grip on my arm and carefully took a step back, awaiting my reply.

Let me tell you, I tried so hard not to look into those deep blue eyes. He had the most captivating eyes of any boy I’d ever seen. If you looked hard enough, you could see specks of gold and emerald green.

“Well, I’m not sorry. Unlike you, I actually like those I kiss.” I blurted.

He swallowed loudly, “Elena, the reason I’m sorry is because that night didn't mean anything to me. Frankly, it was a mistake on my part.”

“Wow Noel. What a fucking gentleman you are! Thanks for implanting the idea in my head that we could actually be something!” I seethed, as I pushed him away from me.

He looked taken aback, but didn’t retaliate.

“I just don’t want to hurt you…” he replied, as if rehearsed.

“You’re so predictable. You know what, I was wrong about you. Everyone here is wrong about you. You’re just an insecure guy who doesn’t want to confront his own feelings!” I screamed.

Noel seemed to tremble with fury as he stormed down the deserted hallway. Before disappearing rounding the corner, he violently drove his fist into a nearby locker. The echo of the impact was my only comfort as I stood alone in the hall.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 9:36 PM Last edited by kandykisses149 : 2nd Jan 2014 at 2:48 AM.
Default The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 6 [High School Drama]
Chapter 6

Noel held the door of his black Lamborghini open for Sutton. She carefully exited the car as they both made their way towards the tall front door of his house. He swiftly unlocked the door and led Sutton up the dark wooden stairs and to his room. She carefully took a seat on the edge of his bed and inspected her surroundings. Her eyes immediately fell on a wooden easel holding an incomplete painting of a young woman.

“Who’s that?” She asked politely, squinting.

“No one,” he replied, casually turning the easel away from her view.

“I don’t understand why you feel the need to hide things from me,” she sighed as she traced her finger along the freshly washed bed sheets.

“I just don’t think it’s any of your business,” he replied curtly, “that’s not what we’re here to do anyway.”

“Do you really want to do this?” she asked as she played with the ruffles on her skirt.

Noel nodded and locked the door. He pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his tattooed chest and joined Sutton on the bed. He placed a cold kiss on her lips and lazily lifted his dark, emotionless eyes to meet hers. Sutton understood all too well; Noel didn’t have any feelings towards her. He had turned off his emotions long ago in order to forget the pain he was confronted with. She returned the kiss gently and allowed him to lower her onto the bed as they engaged in their charade.

Half an hour later, Noel propped himself up on his elbows as Sutton placed herself perfectly on top of his body.

“Was it good?” She questioned, out of breath.

“Sutton, you’re beautiful,” he began, unable to meet her eyes, “but I didn’t feel anything.”

The silence was unbearable to Noel. He finally mustered the courage to look up and found Sutton with a smile on her face.

“At least you’re honest,” she replied with amusement.

Noel couldn't help but smile, “One of my only not-so-horrible traits.”

“Well then, I guess I should get going!” Sutton said with an air of breeziness.

Noel seemed to have an internal conflict with himself, “Stay. Stay for dinner.”

His remark hung in the air.

“You can cook?” Sutton asked, raising an eyebrow.”

“Not really, but I can make a killer Mac and Cheese,” he replied with a slight smile.

“If you say so,” she smiled back, the skin around her eyes crinkling.

Sutton and Noel made their way towards the pristine white kitchen. Noel swiftly produced a bowl from the bottom cupboard and began to empty the contents of the blue Kraft Dinner box. Sutton thought of something interesting to say as she waited for her meal.

“Have you heard about the New Year’s Eve Ball?” she asked Noel.

“I haven’t,” he stated slowly, dreading what she would ask next.

“It kind of our town’s little New Year’s tradition. We should go together.” She stated boldly.

Sutton could see the tension in Noel’s shoulders, “Or not…”

Noel was faced with a dilemma. Was it worth losing the only person he could actually tolerate over a silly, little dance?

Noel sighed, “No, I’ll-”

The piercing sound of the doorbell interrupted Noel's speech.

"It's for me!" Yelled Serena from upstairs.

Her feet barely made a sound as she ran down the dark wooden stairs and towards the glass door. Noel's gaze followed the moving image of his sister and his heart clenched as the door opened to reveal Serena’s guest. Noel caught his dishevelled reflection in the surface of the granite counter top and his hand immediately flew to his messy bed hair. He was suddenly self-conscious of his exposed chest but didn't have the time to run upstairs and pull on a shirt. Noel finally remembered Sutton's presence and wanted to shoot himself. This looked so bad. But then again it was. Noel slid off the kitchen chair and nervously made his way over to Elena and Serena. Why was he doing this? The last thing Noel wanted to do was let Elena see him like this but he couldn't stop himself. He was pulled towards her- connected to her somehow. Noel arrived at the door but found that he couldn't form any words. Elena was more beautiful than he had remembered. She slowly broke off from her conversation with Serena and shot Noel a confused look.

"What?" She questioned.

"N-nothing." Noel replied, finding his voice once again.

"Okay, I think we should get going! We're going to be late for our appointment." Serena interrupted, sensing the tension in the air.

Noel gazed after Elena as she slowly closed her eyes and shook her head.

A haunting realization finally surfaced. Elena was the one and he had lost her.

~

Redwood Country Club - 7:45 p.m

Noel sipped his sparkling apple cider and scanned the room. His eyes stopped on a beautiful brunette adorned in a sparkly, nude pink ensemble- Elena. She seemed happy as she laughed at remark made by Beau. Noel remembered seeing the boy, always wearing a baseball cap, in his gym class. Noel jumped as Sutton placed her small hand on his arm.

"She looks beautiful tonight," she replied, calmly.

"I know," Noel replied sadly.

"If you really feel that strongly about her, tell her. Even if you think it will ruin everything, tell her," Sutton urged as her hazel eyes began to water.

Noel laid a confronting hand on Sutton's back, "Sutton, don't cry."

"I-it's just so genuine. I wish there was someone that loved me as much as you love her." Sutton replied, looking up at the chandelier to keep her tears from running.

Noel gently held Sutton's face in his hand and wiped a falling tear with his thumb. "You will."

“Enough about me. Go, tell her how you feel!” Sutton laughed as she casually wiped away her tears.

Noel inhaled deeply and made his way towards Beau and Elena.

"May I?" Asked Noel, bowing slightly with his hand extended towards Elena.

“Go right ahead, man,” Beau replied as a goofy smile spread across his face. He glanced at Elena and mouthed 'good luck' before slipping away into the crowd. Elena reluctantly took Noel’s hand as he spun her towards the middle of the dance floor. Noel allowed his hands to drop to Elena’s lower back, never venturing too far south. Elena automatically wrapped her arms around Noel’s shoulders and couldn’t help but wonder why she always found herself in these situations.

“I want you,” stated Noel’s, his voice cool and unstrained as always.

“What?” Elena asked as her eyes widened with surprise.

“Wait, let me finish," Noel began, "I want to be with you. I want to be the warmth that fills the emptiness in your bed. I want to be the sheets that your fingers crave at night. I want to have differences between us. I want the way you crinkle your nose when you find something you don’t like. I want to drink tea with you, share some books we find. I want to look at you like a movie, a living piece of art…and capture you.”

Elena was confused. The blinding chandelier lights and the way Noel led her across the dance floor disoriented her.

‘W-what are you saying?” Elena questioned, her nose crinkling slightly.

Noel stopped dancing, “Elena, there’s no other way I can say this – I’m in love with you.”

That’s when everything stopped. The dancers around them crystallized into motionless figures and the music began to fade into the background. The grand clock nestled quietly in the corner began to tick slower and all the lights began to dim expect for the one above them. Noel eyes seemed to plead with Elena as he waited for her response. Elena’s sense of clarity returned to her all at once. She knew what she had to do. She wrapped her arms around Noel’s shoulders once more and slowly brought her face closer to his. In anticipation, both of their eyes closed softly as Elena’s aching lips were reunited with Noel's once again.

~

Colton could sense a pair of eyes on his back. He quickly turned around and caught a glimpse of blue eyes belonging to none other than Beau Lornes. Colton continued to dance with his partner, trying to keep his thoughts only on his footwork. Colton's eyes betrayed him as he glanced up once more and locked eyes with those piercing blue eyes. Colton’s gaze lowered to Beau’s lips and realized that he was mouthing something: “Follow me.” Colton nodded slightly, politely excusing himself from his partner and followed Beau outside.

“Get in,” Beau demanded as he held the flimsy dark curtain of the photo booth open for Colton.

Colton hesitated slightly but did as he was told. Beau quietly slipped into the booth after Colton and whipped the curtain shut behind him. Both boys were alone in the booth with the only company being the single dim light that shone above them.

“What are we doing here?” Colton questioned, a sense of nervousness creeping up his neck.

Beau seemed to be deep in thought: his hands were curled up into tight fists and a pale blue vein pumped blood at the side of his forehead. His right leg shook slightly as he contemplated on how to phrase his next statement.

“Dude, what is it? You’re scaring me,” Colton said, looking at Beau’s strained face.

Beau turned his head slowly towards Colton. “I know your secret…I know what you are.”
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 3:45 AM
Oh NO! Is Colton Gay? Great pictures and I enjoy your story. Looken forward to the next chapter.
Tasia.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 3:58 PM
Colton HAS to be gay. Or something. GAWD WHY THE CLIFFHANGERS?! Seriously, though, I love this story already haha. I hope you'll read mine once it's completed! ^o^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tasia714
Oh NO! Is Colton Gay? Great pictures and I enjoy your story. Looken forward to the next chapter.
Tasia.

Haha, you're going to find out in the next chapter . I'm uploading now. Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CNASara
Colton HAS to be gay. Or something. GAWD WHY THE CLIFFHANGERS?! Seriously, though, I love this story already haha. I hope you'll read mine once it's completed! ^o^

Where would the fun be without cliffhangers?
Of course I'll read yours. Just let me know when its finished!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 7:25 AM
I'm half tempted to ask you to make my sims, all of yours are so pretty!

I have my ideas in mind, though. They won't be quite as adorable as yours but they'll serve their purpose...I hope *_* Now post the next chapter, woman! :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 7:44 AM
Default The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 7 [High School Drama]
Chapter 7

Colton woke up with a sudden jolt. He looked around the room nervously as his breathing slowly returned to a hushed rhythm. His eyes fell on the ruffled sheets wrapped around what seemed to be a living, breathing body. Colton rubbed his eyes rapidly and struggled for air as his wide eyes followed the trail of clothes strewn across the floor. To his despair, the body lying next to him shifted in their blissful sleep to reveal perfectly bronzed skin. Beau’s eyes fluttered slowly as he emerged from his peaceful slumber. Colton scrambled with the sheets in an attempt to conceal his own exposed body.

“Good morning,” Beau addressed Colton as a sheepish expression filled his face.

Colton responded with a blank stare.

“Didn't sleep well?” Beau questioned with a slight frown.

“What happened last night?” Colton questioned, disregarding Beau’s attempt at small talk.

“What do you think happened?” Scoffed Beau loudly.

Colton glared at Beau who was casually propped up on his elbow. Colton got out of bed swiftly and rummaged through the wooden floor for Beau’s belongings. After two minutes of searching, Colton was certain that he had exterminated Beau’s presence from his bedroom.

“Get out,” Colton demanded as he whipped the clothes at Beau.

Beau looked taken aback but rose from the bed slowly and did not fail to mutter a comment under his breath.

“What the hell did you say?” Asked Colton, storming towards Beau with balled fists.

“I said that this was your idea in the first place,” Beau replied spitefully as he stormed out of Colton’s room.

Colton seethed and dug his nails into the palm of his hand.

“Fuck,” Colton sighed as he sat down on his bed, defeated.

~

Elena’s House [11:50 AM]

Elena carefully unlocked the front door to her house and softly pushed against the door. To her dismay, the door creaked loudly from the strain of the hinges. Elena groaned as she silently ushered Noel into her house. Elena swiftly scanned the living room for her parents and lead Noel towards the staircase.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Elena and Noel froze mid-step. She spun around to face the speaker as Noel quickly let go of her hand, “I was just going up stairs, Dad.”

“And who might your guest be?” Questioned her father, an eyebrow visibly cocked over his book.

Before Elena could even utter a word, Noel casually interrupted her.

“I’m Noel Tobais. It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir,” Noel stated, offering his hand for Elena’s dad.

Elena’s dad considered Noel’s hand for a moment before shaking it.

“Nice to meet you, son. Do me a favour and keep the door open while you two are up there,” Her dad sighed as he went back to reading his novel.

Elena rolled her eyes quickly and led Noel up the wooden staircase. As he entered the room, he suddenly didn't know what to do with himself. Noel awkwardly sat himself down on Elena’s twin-sized bed as she began to rummage in her wooden dresser. She finally produced a pair of cotton shorts which she threw over her desk chair. Noel quickly adverted his eyes as she began to undress. Elena slipped the shorts over her smooth legs and struggled as she pulled the shorts over her posterior. Noel swallowed loudly.

“Never seen a girl change before?” Elena questioned, a smirk playing on her lips.

Noel laughed slightly but didn’t reply. Elena waited, anticipating his reply.

Before sauntering over to Noel’s location on her bed, she closed the door quietly.

“Wait, didn’t your dad say-“

“I know what my dad said, Noel,” Elena said as if talking to a child. She then took the liberty of climbing on top of Noel's tense body.

From his position, he could see down Elena’s shirt all the way to her navel. She placed her hand on his inner thigh and rubbed slowly. Noel felt himself harden at her slightest touch.

“In all seriousness, how many girls have you been with?” Elena asked with pouting lips. She rubbed faster, trying to coax a response out of Noel.

A weary knock at the door came to Noel’s rescue.

“Elena, my computer screen just went blue,” came her brother’s nervous voice.

“Again? Dad’s going to kill you!”

“Can you help me?”

“Me? Do I look like I know anything about computers?”

“Come on. I’ll do any-“

Elena and her brother ceased their bickering as Noel coughed loudly.

“I’m not too bad with computers. Let me give it a look,” Noel offered as he stood up, placing a hand causally over his crotch to hide is hard-on. Elena sighed as her and Noel followed her brother to his untidy room. Noel gingerly sat down on the computer chair covered in clothes.

“Would it kill you to clean up?” Elena asked with a hint of annoyance.
“Yes,” her brother replied, rolling his eyes slightly.

Noel pressed the assist button on Zach’s white computer and tinkered with the controls. To Elena and Zach’s amazement, the laptop booted up normally and loaded to Zach’s password protected User Interface screen. Zach hovered his thumb over the screen’s fingerprint reader and was signed in immediately.

“You’re a god.” Zach replied gratefully.

“Yeah, no problem,” Noel replied casually.

As Noel lifted himself out of the chair, his gaze froze on a news headline on the Windows 8 START screen.

“SMALL TOWN GIRL’S MURDER INVESTIGATION STILL UNDER WAY.”

“Noel, are you coming?” Elena asked from the doorway.

“Yea, one second,” he replied with a strained expression.

He clumsily clicked on the link and nervously scanned the article for key words. He mouthed the words quietly as he read.

“Seventeen-year-old…still missing…possible suspects….”

By the end of the article, Noel was breathing heavily. He barely took two steps before grabbing the wall for support.

“Noel, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I’m fine. Everything’s fine,” Noel replied, cradling his head in his hands.

Elena hurriedly ushered Noel towards her room and made him lie down on her twin-sized bed.

“Let me get you water,” called Elena as she ran down the stairs.

She finally produced a glass cup from the white oak cabinet and filled it with water with shaking hands. By the time Elena rushed into her room, Noel was sitting up as if he never had an anxiety attack. Hearing Elena’s footsteps, Noel looked up and gave her a forced smile.

“Is that for me?”

“Y-yeah,” Elena stuttered, surprised at the swift transition.

“Thanks,” Noel replied, taking the glass from her soft hand and placing it on the bedside table. He took Elena’s arm and gently pulled her onto the bed. She looked up at Noel’s blank eyes.

“Noel, let me in.” Elena whispered, her breath tickling Noel’s face.

“I will. Just not now.” Noel whispered back.

~

Elena's dad thought carefully to himself as he watched Noel lean in to kiss his daughter. A feeling of uneasiness had overwhelmed him as they parted from their kiss. Her dad knew for a fact that he had seen Noel's face before but couldn't place it to a specific location. Regardless, he knew that there was something off about Noel and he was determined to go to any lengths to find out what that was.

~

[3:00 PM]

“Brrrrr”

“Brrrrr”

By the 3rd ring, Elena had grabbed her iPhone and slid the green “talk” bar to the right.

“Elena, you are not going to believe what I just heard!” Squealed her old time friend, Kohler, from the other end of the line.

“Wait, don’t tell me. You have a boyfriend?” Elena questioned.

“Ugh no, who needs one of those,” Kohler replied. Elena could just imagine her rolling her eyes while twirling her curly brown locks. “Something juicier…are you ready?”

“Tell me!” Elena pleaded.

“Shannon Tobais is dating Ty Montgomery!” Kohler blurted.

“Wait, Shannon as in Noel’s sister, Shannon?”

“Yeah, and did you know Noel has a tat? I always thought he was too classy to have one.”

“Yeah on his chest, w-wait how do you know that?”

“Oh, Sutton told me a while back,” Kohler stated matter-of-factly.

Elena was silent for a moment, trying to process what she just heard.

How would Sutton know such a personal detail?

“Kohler, do you know if they slept together?” Elena questioned, a nervous tinge to her voice.

“I’m pretty sure they did, why?” Kohler asked with curiosity.

“Oh, no reason!” Elena replied, brushing off her question.

“Alright, I have to go! Text me later?”

“Yeah, sure.” Elena said just as the other line cut off.

Elena stood in her room, appalled at what she just learned. Stunned, she shot Noel a quick text: Meet me at Smith’s Creek in ten.

~

Smith's Creek [3:40 PM]

Noel arrived at the creek first and took a seat on the wooden bench as he waited for his girlfriend. After two minutes of thumb twirling he looked up to see Elena walking towards him angrily.

“When were you planning on telling me about you and Sutton?” Elena questioned, her brows knitted in a knot.

“Babe…” he started as he put his hands up defensively.

“Don’t even try that,” Elena said, biting her lip.

“I was going to tell you…”

“When? After we have sex?” Elena laughed at herself for being so stupid.

“It’s not like that. I didn’t think it was important.” Noel replied, reaching for Elena’s hand.

“Nothing is ever important to you, is it?” Elena replied harshly, as she dodged his hand.

Noel was at a loss. He knew he wasn’t going to win this argument.

“Sorry, if I had known you would act like this I would have told you sooner,” Noel muttered.

“Who else have you been with?” Asked Elena.

“One other girl…you don’t know her.” Noel added quickly.

“Thank you for being honest,” Elena inhaled deeply as she turned around and began to walk up the small hill.

“Where are you going?”

“Home, I need some time to think,” Elena replied without even turning around.

Noel stood there for a few more seconds in utter disbelief. How did things between him and Elena go from smooth sailing to rough waters in a matter of hours.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 7:50 AM
I'm half tempted to ask you to make my sims, all of yours are so pretty!

I have my ideas in mind, though. They won't be quite as adorable as yours but they'll serve their purpose...I hope *_* Now post the next chapter, woman! :P

What I usually do is spend a looooot of time on creating a base female and male sim. From there I tweak areas of the face and also use different hairstyles to make them look different! And posted :p
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 8:50 AM
Ooh girl. This chapter. I can just feel the sass! Lol Seriously though, I'm really in love with the storyline and that's saying something, considering I'm not usually into teeny-bopper romance stuff. Very well written.

Quick question and just something I'm curious about: Do you take your pictures and then structure your chapter around it, or vice-versa?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 7:37 PM
Ooh girl. This chapter. I can just feel the sass! Lol Seriously though, I'm really in love with the storyline and that's saying something, considering I'm not usually into teeny-bopper romance stuff. Very well written.

Quick question and just something I'm curious about: Do you take your pictures and then structure your chapter around it, or vice-versa?

Thank you, that really means a lot!

I usually write the story first then I take the pictures. If I have writer's block I usually take some pictures first and then write the story. (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 12:36 AM
Default The Not So Ordinary Life of Elena Adams: Chapter 8 [High School Drama]
Chapter 8

Elena picked at her pepperoni pizza as she half-heartedly listened to Serena’s voice drone in and out of her conscious attention. A loud screech interrupted Elena’s daze as Ty Montgomery sat down at their secluded table. After noticing Ty’s new haircut, Elena went back to playing with her food.

“Hello, ladies,” Ty addressed them with his usual pretentious tone. How Serena found Ty attractive was beyond anything Elena could fathom.

Thud.

Elena looked up once more to find Ty’s black Timberland clad feet nestled comfortably on the cafeteria table. Elena was at her limit.

“Do you mind?” Elena snapped at Ty, who seemed to be having eye sex with Serena.

“Jesus, Elena. What’s wrong with you?” Ty replied with squinting eyes.

“Well, you know how Sutton and Noel had a thing-” Kohler started.

“Kohler, would you shut up for once in your life?” Elena said, covering her mouth quickly as she immediately regretted her retort.

“Alright, this is where I leave,” Ty said to no one in particular as he slid his chair back.

Before exiting the cafeteria he gave Serena one of his effortless winks. She looked down at her tray quickly as a rosy blush crept its way over her face. Elena jumped in surprise as her phone vibrated in her pocket. She checked her iPhone with clumsy hands and saw that it was Noel who had texted her. She excused herself from the table, not forgetting to apologize to Kohler, and walked briskly towards the school’s solarium. As Elena arrived to the dimly lit room, Noel gestured for her to take a seat.

“I didn’t tell you about Sutton because she didn’t mean anything to me.” Noel stated, looking at the blue and white tiled floor, “It sounds wretched but she was a distraction for what truly mattered and that was you.”

Elena gazed at Noel intently and knew she couldn’t hold him accountable for sleeping with someone when they weren’t even together.

“I shouldn’t have freaked out, Noel. Sutton’s just-I can’t even compare to her.” Elena said, unable to look at Noel.

Noel finally looked up, “You’re everything that I could ever want.”

Elena couldn’t help but laugh. This was the first sound Noel sounded corny.

“What?” Noel questioned, his face as expressionless as ever.

“You’re cute.” Elena laughed once more as she wrapped her arms around Noel.

Noel began to relax as he realized that she had accepted his apology.

“Elena, you had me worried.” Noel said, smiling slightly.

“A little bit of worrying is healthy for you.” Elena replied, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. As Elena pulled back she noticed the time on the tiled wall.

“I should go. I have class soon.”

“No, go ahead. It’s not like I skipped class to see you or anything.” Noel said, giving her half a grin.

“I love that you’re such a rebel!” Elena gushed sarcastically as her and Noel exited the solarium together.

~

Noel rejoined his class in the library and was about to sit down at a computer when Sutton stepped in his way.

“We need to talk,” She stated, arms crossed over her chest.

“Right here?” Noel asked, looking over his shoulder conspicuously.

“Hm, we could talk in front of your girlfriend if you want.” Sutton replied, a devilish grin spread across her face.

“What is it, Sutton?” Noel asked, massaging his temple with his left index and middle finger.

“Well, Noel, the thing is I have a bit of dirt on you!” She laughed cheerfully.

“You what?” Noel asked, dumbfounded.

“Dirt. Also known as blackmail. Here, take a look.” Sutton urged, holding her phone up for Noel to see.

There lay Noel on a wooden bench with Sutton perched on top of him in the boy’s locker room.

“You do remember this, don’t you?” Sutton asked playfully.

Noel lunged for Sutton’s phone but she was faster. She smiled as she slipped her phone into her blouse.

“If you want it that bad, you’re going to have to come and get it!” She teased, sticking a polished finger into her mouth.

Noel grabbed Sutton’s hand roughly.

“Why?” Noel asked through clenched teeth.

“I don’t like the feeling of being used,” Sutton replied menacingly.

“Things ended mutually!” Noel replied. His voice rose and his grip around Sutton’s hand tightened.

“Stop, or ill scream.” Sutton said, her voice wavering ever so slightly.

Noel pushed Sutton’s hand away. Every nerve in his body was itching to slap the smirk off her cherub face. Knowing that if he didn’t leave he would be charged for assault, he stormed out of the library. Colton saw Noel storm down the hall and was unsure if he should say hi or not. Now that his best friend and Noel were dating, was he obliged to greet Noel? Colton decided against it and returned his attention back to Ty.

“Damn, would you look at the ass on her,” Ty exclaimed, eyeing a curly-haired brunette from across the hall.

Colton followed Ty’s gaze and realized that he was talking about Kohler. Although Kohler’s body sparked no interest within him, Colton pretended that it did anyway.

“Yeah it’s…nice,” Colton added awkwardly.

Ty whistled at Kohler as she passed by. Noel placed a hand over his face, trying to conceal his embarrassment. She shot Ty a dirty look and continued walking.

“Kohler, come over here.” Ty called, in an attempt to lure her once more.

“What are you doing?” Colton whispered quickly. “I thought you were dating Serena?”

“I am. This one’s for you, bud.” Ty replied, slapping Colton on the back.

“Hey Colton….Ty,” Kohler replied, dropping a hint of annoyance when saying Ty’s name.

“Uh, hey.” Colton said, rubbing the back of his head.

Before things could go downhill, Ty intervened.

“We should all go on a double date!” Ty suggested, proud of his unoriginal idea.

Kohler hesitated before asking, “Like, me going with Colton?”

Ty scoffed, “Who else.”

Kohler nodded slowly, unsure of what she had gotten herself into.

“Great, my buddy Colton over here will text you the details. What’s your number by the way?” Ty asked without hesitation.

Ty motioned for Colton to take out his phone. Colton fished his phone out of his back pocket and handed it to Kohler. After saving her contact information, Kohler handed the phone back, looking up at Colton from under her thick eyelashes.

“Is that all?” Kohler asked, gazing at Colton and paying no attention to Ty.

“Yeah, just walk a few meters in front of us and stop for a sec.” Ty ordered.

Kohler had a look of confusion on her face but did as she was told.

“I just had to get one more look of that sweet ass,” Ty hooted as he held his fist out for Colton to bump.

Kohler’s cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as she slapped Ty across his arm. As Kohler walked away, Colton turned to Ty and caught a glimpse of light blue eyes.

“Hey, I need to talk to someone before class. Don’t wait up.” Colton said.

“Bro, I don’t even go to class.” Ty called as Colton walked nervously towards Beau.

“Hey,” Colton addressed Beau. Beau's unusual blond hair had grown out quickly and was slicked back under a grey beanie.

Beau didn’t even look in Colton’s direction as he continued to pack his bag for his next class.

“Can we talk about what happened?” Colton tried again.

“Oh, now you want to talk? After running me out of your house like I was some kind of animal?” Beau spit out.

“Calm down, people are starting to look…”

Beau exhaled deeply as he tried to keep his composure.

“Fine. Where?” Beau asked, annoyed
Colton nodded his head towards the room across the hall. As the two boys began walking, Beau made sure to leave an obvious distance between him and Colton. Colton ducked his ruffled head into the deserted music room. He entered the room carefully as Beau strolled in behind him.

“I’m sorry about how I acted a few nights back.”

“Apology accepted,” Beau replied with a harsh tone.

Colton nibbled at his lip knowing that Beau still had feelings of resentment towards him.

“Beau, I like you.” Colton stated boldly.

Beau's face remained emotionless as if Colton hadn’t just confessed his feelings towards him.

Colton walked towards Beau and reached towards his face with a wavering hand.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a while.” Colton mumbled to himself.

Beau continued to stare at a tiny dot on the tiled floor.

“Look at me, I at least deserve that,” Colton stated, searching Beau’s face.

Beau finally looked at him with cold, piercing eyes. Colton took the opportunity to place his lips on top of Beau’s. Beau’s eyes widened in surprise but they gradually closed as he returned the kiss. The two boys stood in the centre of the room, grasping at each other’s clothes and kissing any bare skin they could get their lips on. As Colton slipped his hand into his partner’s jeans, Beau felt as if things were getting out of hand.

Beau gently removed Colton’s prying hand from his boxers, “Not here.”

Colton sighed, “You’re right, I just couldn’t stop.”

“No, I like your passion but if we were to get caught…I just can’t risk it,” Beau said, readjusting his grey beanie.

“At least one of us is thinking,” Colton replied truthfully.

“We should do this again,” Beau said.

Colton grinned as him and Beau exited the room and went their separate ways to class.

~

Distressed at the news she had just discovered, a sniffling Audrey made her way to Mr.Deveroux’s office. She timidly knocked on the wooden door and entered once she felt it was safe for her to enter.

“Have a seat Audrey, what brings you to my office today?”

“I’m having a really bad day and I need someone to talk to.” Audrey confessed.

“So this is not math-related in any way?” The teacher asked, slightly confused.

“No, it’s personal…” she trailed off.

“Since you are visibly distressed, I can try and help you move past what you’re feeling. Can you start from the beginning?” Mr.Deveroux prompted her gently.

Audrey took a deep breath and told him of her relationship with Ty. She told him the story from start to finish without missing a single detail. By the end of the story, Mr.Deveroux looked overwhelmed. Feeling that he knew more than he should, he cleared his throat awkwardly.

“Well, that was just…wow,” he began, unable to find the right words.

He tried again, “So let me get this straightened out. You and Ty were together before him and this Serena, was it, started dating?”

Audrey nodded with her eyes downcast.

“Audrey, you have to understand that you’re still young. You are an amazing young lady who has yet to live her whole life and find the one who you truly love. Ty’s just a teenage boy with only one thing is on his mind. You know that you deserve better. Don’t beat yourself up over this.” Mr.Deveroux said, trying to comfort his student.

“Do you really think I’m amazing?” Audrey asked, her eyes lighting up.

“Of course,” he replied automatically. “Now is that all?” He asked, standing up.

“Yes, thanks so much!” Audrey replied, giving her teacher a squeeze.

Mr.Deveroux’s body stiffened immediately. Audrey, sensing something was wrong, let go of her teacher.

“Um, I’m sorry. Am I not allowed to hug you?” She asked, her eyes wide.

“Let’s just make sure it doesn’t happen again,” he replied sternly.

“Yes, sir!” Audrey replied, as she made her way towards the door. Before exiting, she popped her head back into the room.

“Mr.D, could I have your number just in case I need someone to talk to again?” She asked, biting her bottom lip innocently.

He hesitated for a moment before writing his number on a slip of paper and handing it to her.

“Promise me that you’re only going to use it in an emergency.” Mr.Deveroux said, looking into Audrey’s doe eyes.

“Only for emergencies!” Audrey repeated, stuffing the slip of paper into her back pocket and smiling as she exited the room.

The newest chapter is finally up! Sorry that it took so long...I've been busy with school and such. As you can see, some of the characters have undergone quite a makeover. Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 7:47 AM
So I went from loving Sutton to hating her very quickly. I feel a bit bipolar lol

"Why is it that when we talk to God we're said to be praying but when God talks to us we're schizophrenic?"
~Lily Tomlin
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 7:58 PM
So I went from loving Sutton to hating her very quickly. I feel a bit bipolar lol

Haha, don't worry. She still has a heart in there, somewhere... :p
Page 1 of 2