Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 5:31 PM
Default sims job
is there a way to give a sim a job title but nothing else? I want to make a teacher but not have carpool or any job stuff but the title for her I saw a youtuber do this before I just can't remember who
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 5:39 PM
There are custom careers that will have no work hours and no pay. You might have to edit the title of you want it to say teacher, I know I have some for heirs and Sims running a business (because otherwise they keep rolling job wants)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enebya
There are custom careers that will have no work hours and no pay. You might have to edit the title of you want it to say teacher, I know I have some for heirs and Sims running a business (because otherwise they keep rolling job wants)

where can i get them from and how would i edit them?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 6:53 PM
There is a huge amount of careers in the download section, I don't remember which one I got. You can probably edit them with Sim PE, I'm sure there are tutorials for that.
Theorist
#5 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 9:30 PM
You could also use Simlogical's institution sign to do so.
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 10:31 PM
Agree with Essa about the institution sign--that's usually the way I go nowadays, but I believe some of the careers being talked about are Self-Employed & Happily Unemployed by jphill11 on insim. There's also a Business Owner Career by senesi2003 here on MTS, as well as careers for royalty and being a stay at home parent or housewife.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her