Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 8:42 PM
Default Vacation Destinations to Multiple Neighbourhoods
So I've attached the three vacation destinations to Pleasantview. Will it be OK if I attach them to Strangetown too? Lord this game is making me more paranoid than covid xD

Stay safe everyone
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 8:56 PM
Strangetown is a separate neighborhood, and the vacation hoods you add to them will be separate from the ones you add to Pleasantview, so it's perfectly OK

(as long as you don't somehow get Pleasantview sims wandering around in the vacation hoods in Strangetown and vice versa, because then something has gone wrong - but how I don't know... :/ )
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 2:49 AM
I've often attatched templates for each type of vacation district to my towns though that won't be happening in Dodge for quite some time until it's a lot bigger and has already added other districts like shopping districts and downtowns.I did try out the EA vacation districts and found it very hard to work with them.