Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 7:00 PM Last edited by aisquared : 24th Oct 2020 at 1:58 PM.
Default Various objects
Hi again! I was only looking for just one thing and then upon loading my game there were still things I needed to find...so here goes an edited thread...

1. Are there any cc wall mount phones besides these ones from ATS? Kinda like the ones from TS2 if there are any..or anything modern looking.

2. Does anyone recognize this tray of candles shown here? I can't seem to find it on TSR.

3. I'm also looking for a lamp that looks like this (the square one), but put on floors instead.

Thanks in advance! (and apologies for being fickle...)

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 8:10 PM
Here you go for another vintage coin wall phone by aroundthesims https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/...asonal_15.shtml you have to scroll to the 3rd row to find it
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 6:22 AM Last edited by aisquared : 23rd Oct 2020 at 6:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by burn
Here you go for another vintage coin wall phone by aroundthesims https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/...asonal_15.shtml you have to scroll to the 3rd row to find it

Thanks, though I prefer something with a newer, modern look...

Also, I wouldn't mind if it's deco

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 5:08 PM Last edited by aisquared : 24th Oct 2020 at 1:16 PM.
Edit: see first post..

Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Edit: see first post..

Sorry, there were not yet correction to the text when I posted my answer.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 5:02 PM
^^ It's ok.
Though the post was edited so that all the things I'm looking for will be read at the first post.

Soooo....anyone?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th May 2022 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
2. Does anyone recognize this tray of candles shown here? I can't seem to find it on TSR.

When something just shows up when you don't look for it. After almost two years at last I found them!
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ars/id/1121005/

(I hope you don't mind me necroing though..)