Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Care Bears

by fanseelamb Posted 1st Nov 2005 at 4:50 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 6:14 PM by fanseelamb : adding related pages

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 5:31 PM
ooooo! can you make a grumpy bear? hes is my favorite one! :D

#27 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 6:43 PM
care bears are realy cute my daughter has 45 care bears will look cute for my house to make it look like her room ty again
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 10:18 PM
:O *is outraged* you dont have grumby bear! now i refuse to download it...grumpy bear is the best

lol...joking im still gonna download....(grumby is the best anyways)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkAlaria69
:O *is outraged* you dont have grumby bear! now i refuse to download it...grumpy bear is the best

lol...joking im still gonna download....(grumby is the best anyways)

I can see why Grumpy is your fave. :laugh: (He'll be in the next batch.)

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone! I'm glad you like 'em. :D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:36 PM
Thanks I love care bears too "grew up in the 70's and 80's" so i can really say i remember them Love em...Keep up the awesome work..

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:56 PM
I love them, their so cute! My favorite color is purple to and my simkids will love them! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 2:28 AM
oh these are amazing and you have my favorite one bed time bear there to adorable great job.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 9:06 AM
Aww thanks!! Now my daughters room can be complete, she loves care bears :-) especially funshine (her middle name is sunshine) THANKS!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 10:50 PM
AWWWWWWWWW!! Thanks! I have loved Care Bears since I was a little girl in the '80s! My name is Carrie so my nick name has been Care Bear since I was in the 2nd grade.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:35 AM
I love the cute lil bears!! Really great job on them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 3:24 AM
I agree, these are better than the TSR ones. I downloaded mine from the freebie rotation.
<----
and it may have been my avatar ya saw! lol
awesome work!!
do you do requests for bears?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hope2476
I agree, these are better than the TSR ones. I downloaded mine from the freebie rotation.
<----
and it may have been my avatar ya saw! lol
awesome work!!
do you do requests for bears?

Aww, thanks (everyone)! But judging from the little pics at TSR and your avatar, I think those are really nice too. It was your avatar I saw, hope!

I don't take requests but will consider suggestions... and maybe or maybe not get around to making said suggestions.
#38 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 5:43 AM
Default Thankzzzzzzz
These are so cool...I cant wait to use them inmy simskids rooms:D
Inventor
#39 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:11 AM
ilmao..
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 9:02 PM
My favorite was Sleepy or Sleepytime or whatever his name was...xD
These are so cute, my sim kids will love them! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:54 PM
lmao!!! oh my gosh! I love this!!! now to show to my friend and scare his pants off :D

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
#42 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
Very good. I've got 2 Care bears in my bedroom, the blue and I think the yellow 'cause he has no more color, lol, he is soon 19 years. :-) If I make my family in the game, I will put 2 Care bears on "my" sim bedroom. Thank you !!!!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 10:40 PM
Very nice work!!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:02 AM
You are very talented. They're adorable. Plus I totally support taking business away from pay sites ..and giving the ones that refused to pay for the items a alternative :^) Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:15 AM
Schweet! (I'm a fan, but only my Simmie co-conspiritors will ever know! Bwahahahahahahaha!... 'cause you know, I'm a grown-up and stuff. I can blame it on my niece ;-) ) Seriously, very nice work :-)
Field Researcher
#46 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 1:06 AM
Those Are Real Nice! Thanks
Field Researcher
#47 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 6:51 AM
oh good, you have cheerbear
Field Researcher
#48 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 10:41 AM
Adorable :D
Field Researcher
#49 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 9:12 PM
I love these (and the other five) SO much. But unfortunetly Free Time broke these (I'm assuming because they changed the coding of the bear to make it sewable on the sewing machine) and was wondering if you could look into fixing them because I miss them from my game very much!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:59 AM
Oh thanks for the heads-up, Tasha. Hmm. It looks like something a CEP update might fix. So... let's wait and see. Hopefully the new CEP will be out soon.
Page 2 of 3