Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Care Bears

by fanseelamb Posted 1st Nov 2005 at 4:50 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 6:14 PM by fanseelamb : adding related pages

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 3:57 PM
I like care bares when I was little and sisters love them too.
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 1:25 AM
Totally awesome! I wanna collect them all
Instructor
#53 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:12 AM
CHEER BEAR!!! Thank you so much for this! It's adorable! Haha I think I'll enjoy it more than my little sims. :P
Scholar
#54 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 1:41 AM
Stealing these for my Family Sims!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 11:32 PM
I completely and utterly squeed when I saw these. Thank you so much! (Grand trip down nostalgia/memory lane, that's for sure!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 4:38 AM
I love Carebears! I'm not going to tell you how old I am, but I own about seven out of the ten you posted. Thanks so much! I can't wait to test these things out.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Oh thanks for the heads-up, Tasha. Hmm. It looks like something a CEP update might fix. So... let's wait and see. Hopefully the new CEP will be out soon.

They aren't showing up for me at all, so maybe also Free Time related? Do hope there is a fix for that, was really looking forward to seeing them! Will keep an eye on the CB pages and see if you post new ones.

Just downloaded the CEP and installed it, too, before adding these to my game, so that isn't the issue. Any other ideas welcome! SO hoping these can be made to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 10:17 PM
Haha! Cutest beats I've seen for Care Bears. Thanks so much!
Instructor
#59 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 7:09 PM
Do these use the repository technique? If not can I request that they do pretty please

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th May 2013 at 2:29 AM
I don't find them in the buy mode
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 10:46 PM
Well, I can see the bears now. NO idea why this changed, as I had a HD crash, and pretty much started over, but re-downloaded them, and they are in the game. Very cute! Only thing I can think of is that something else I had before must have interfered, and I don't have whatever that is now.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#62 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 2:16 AM
Oh can't stop myself from download this... They are so cute :)
Page 3 of 3