Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

sora kh2 hair: updated

by medrops Posted 8th Jun 2008 at 11:10 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2008 at 8:06 PM by medrops

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:24 AM
Did anyone have the bug where the hair went FLAT?

Should I try re-downloading it...?
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:16 PM
There is this weird problem.....

I get the hair but its the same color as my sims skin,and it doesnt change it in the game...It doesnt go under different colors so i cant get it in brown

please Help!

thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:56 PM
go to custom.

i will fix any problems so please wait.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:49 PM
Ah TYVM Awesome job great work
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 2:22 PM
in my game the hairs are grey
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Serina-Nine
in my game the hairs are grey

weird.... did you check the custom one?

Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:34 AM
i think your really good at this and you make really good hair but i dont see any point in getting your hair if its only for one age because i cant grow them up if not but you do make things very well but its really a shame you wont make them for other ages considering the sims do grow up
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 8:44 PM
i know they do. its just that i didnt really think so many people play with the same sims for very long. but after a few creations, i realize that their are alot of people who spend hours a day with the sims. so i might be starting to make other ages as well, but not sure yet, im more of a kh2 fan then a sims2 fan (sims 2 is a very close 2nd). also, im still learning how to put hairs together too

Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 9:37 PM
Hi
I really love this hair, but when i downloaded it, the hair in the sims game was a short shaved style, with some of the texture in , but there were no spikes whatsoever.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
I've tried clearing all my downloads folder, just keeping the hair's files in but it just looks the same.
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:15 PM
Wow.. I've been searching for the actual sora sim hair for ages xD Good job! U pwn!! ^_^ love the larxene and axel too.. and yea u def. should do demyx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 8:05 PM
someone is already doing demyx. and trust me, it will be good too.

Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:24 AM
ahh.. okiez ^_^.. amazing job on the others btw .. can't wait for the zack hair Keep up the good work ^_^
Test Subject
#63 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 12:04 AM
I really love it! but.... It's not working!!! ='( when I try to open it, it says "Windows does not recognize this file type." what should I do to make it work? please help! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the hair!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:51 AM
huh? what are you trying to do with it? only the game can recognize these files.

Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 9:49 PM
hey where did you get the clothes sora's wearing in one of the snapshots with roxas in it? and one more thing,
HOLY CRAP!! THIS HAIR IS AWSOME XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 12:17 AM
use the search

Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:14 AM Last edited by tehooosumness : 11th Nov 2008 at 8:23 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Um... It's not working for me. When I downloaded it and opened it, it said it was a PACKAGE file. Um, help?
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tehooosumness
Um... It's not working for me. When I downloaded it and opened it, it said it was a PACKAGE file. Um, help?

I have now downloaded SimPE and now it's a DBPF file. GAH! Why dosn't this hair want to come onto my computer...?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 1:47 AM
this only works for the game. just put it in your downloads folder and it should come up in your game... duh... unless your trying to modify it it then you need more experience with these kinda programs.

Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 9:31 PM
No,no.. I meant I'm trying to install it into the game and its in my downloads folder with the rest of my MTS2 stuff, it's just it keeps coming up as a .PACKAGE folder, and it won't have the hair installed in the game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 3:16 AM
sorry, but i dont know what to tell you. others are getting this problem too and i do not know how to fix. i am no longer supporting my downloads because i retired from sims. i lost a lot of data to the point of just giving up. if you have a problem with any of my downloads, please go to the forums. i do not know how to fix anything. i just followed the tutorials when i made stuff.

Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 4:15 PM
Thank you! I cant wait to download him!
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Biyah Fantasy
*_________*

Its perfect..Its wonderfull...

OMG!!! IT'S MINE!!!

COOL! Now I can get married with Sora! YAY!

Sorry you can't its only for teens.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:41 PM
You said that some of your projects are still "alive".If Demyx's and Saix's hair are ok,there is a way to send them to me?I would appreciate it,bacause Demyx is my favourite OrgXIII member!!!Thanx!Your work is perfect!!!
Test Subject
#75 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BSGirl
You said that some of your projects are still "alive".If Demyx's and Saix's hair are ok,there is a way to send them to me?I would appreciate it,bacause Demyx is my favourite OrgXIII member!!!Thanx!Your work is perfect!!!

Demyx is mine too. I need to find that hair! Is it still available to download?
Page 3 of 4