Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Burgundy Rose Vines Bedding

by RGiles Posted 13th Dec 2004 at 3:00 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 4:51 AM by whitesiren

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 13th Dec 2004 at 11:25 PM
This will look great in the house of my ritzy sims.
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Dec 2004 at 11:30 PM
Its absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Instructor
#28 Old 13th Dec 2004 at 11:39 PM
It does look pretty luxe. But it'd look even better if the undersides and pillows had a satin/silk sheen. Just a suggestion.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:59 AM
Very classic.. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 1:14 AM
These are awsome RG What would it take to bribe you into making the matching curtians for this ?

Would love to have
Great work!

rain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cozmicrain
These are awsome RG What would it take to bribe you into making the matching curtians for this ?

Wouldn't take any bribing at all. I plan to do that, probably tonight when I get bored with testing another project.

RG
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 1:19 AM
I love it!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
Wouldn't take any bribing at all. I plan to do that, probably tonight when I get bored with testing another project.

RG

w00t!! look forward to seeing them and thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instructor
#34 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 2:17 AM
I love this, thanx.. you've done some really nice work here
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 3:11 AM
This was JUST what I was looking for ... I was getting so bored with the stuff they gave us in the game.

Great work BTW.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:11 AM
Not exactly to my taste, but my partner loves it and wants it in RL *sighs*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to torment a masochist - do nothing
Original Poster
#37 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:14 AM
Sorry about that wirelessguy. Maybe I should make a README file that says I can't be held responsible for any lovers' quarrels. I'll check with my lawyer.... soon as he wakes up.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:22 AM
*grins* Not to worry RGiles, even though my partner and I have very different tastes in decor, he usually gets his way as I love him to bits and spoil him shamelessly.

And another big thankyou for your work, I love all your stuff. Now if only I can get my head around re-colouring stuff myself I'll be in pixelated heaven.
Original Poster
#39 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:25 AM
You say "my partner", I say "my lawyer", it's all the same.

You're welcome. Glad you're enjoying them.
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 4:50 PM
Wow!! BEAUTIFUL!! In my style
Field Researcher
#41 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 6:16 PM
Oooh!! These are so elegant!! I, too, love the detail on the pillows!! You've got it going on as a designer!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 9:32 PM
Just had a problem with it. Sim family ( one of many to use it) have just abruptly had there cover turn into a blue one with circles on it .... they had woohoo'd, she fell preggers, saved and paused the game, I went on a coffee run and when i came back it had changed
Im going to turn it back and see if it occures again. Could be nothing other than my game farting!
Original Poster
#43 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 9:36 PM
oooh! Thanks for posting that, Elven_Ranger.

I think it is using some data from that blue one, and I bet I know what the problem is. I'll (eeek!) update ALL my files again tomorrow.

RG
Field Researcher
#44 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 9:44 PM
Ouch ....... all that work!! sorry! lol
Glad to have helped tho
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 12:35 AM
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Can hardly wait to see matching curtains! Thanks for your hard work and for sharing!
Forum Resident
#46 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 1:55 PM
Rgilies: Or anyone that knows the steps real well please?

wow last one I redownload and instaled now maybe I will see my stuff again well one for sure I hope my stove dose. Do I need all the files for clean and dirty or can I just do the clean I have one I downloaded byCBoy that did not have the dirty stove only clean so is this very posible? It works in my game. So can I? Thank you please tell me. I want to finish my stove at least the clean one. Then it will match my fridgerator, then counters to tables etc. One at a time. One day at a time. Thank you!
Test Subject
#47 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 10:58 AM
Oh my gosh! This looks a lot like my bed! (only mine is this huge tall you-need-a-stool-to-get-on massive comfort affiar (I love my bed, can you tell? ^_^)) Now I can have a room a shred more similar to mine! Lovely! Thank you!
#48 Old 18th Dec 2004 at 3:49 AM
Default Gorgeous
This is gorgeous. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#49 Old 18th Dec 2004 at 4:25 AM
it looks great in my game!
Forum Resident
#50 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 2:04 PM
Yippee! I finally found it, I downloaded your beautiful curtains first & read about the bed, so the search was on, thank you so much, it's a very elegant set, I love it.
Page 2 of 3