Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#101 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:57 PM
Psh I could totally live on a house boat...so neh! >.<

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:20 PM
Nye Nye? :p

Call me Camila :)

To be married, October 12th, 2009 :)

Hands off my cookie!
Mad Poster
#103 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DollyRot
No not I'm not married, I'm only 17. But occasionally I call my boyfriend of a year and a half, hubby.

I married at 17
Scholar
#104 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 9:46 PM
Still married?

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Scholar
#105 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camila187
What's got you annoyed, stygia?

Well, it's kind of my own fault...I stayed up until 3 am watching a really pointless movie with my oldest son, then slept in until almost 10 am. I had barely gotten up (I don't wake up well) and my next door neighbor and his kids showed up (normally I'm okay with that, but I wasn't dressed and felt kind of awkward). Well, since my kitchen is under construction and there was nowhere to eat, I came downstairs and ate at my desk. Suddenly my husband is yelling at me to "get off my game" (I haven't played games since I uninstalled Sims 2 and started reinstalling) and come do something about the army of ants making a beeline up our stairs. Then he dumps a bunch of ant poison all over my brand new wood floors and completely disassembles my living room, while continuing to scream at me and tell me that I must somehow be responsible for this outrage. Well, I put the cat outside and started cleaning up the ant poison on my floor and he started yelling that I needed to leave it there to keep the ants away. Okay, one of my D&D players brings his little baby daughter over when we play...it's bad enough that our kitchen is a deathtrap for her (I've asked him to find a sitter until the construction is done, but he's apparently pretty thick), we don't need to add poison to the mix, plus we have cats. And leaving it would ruin our floor. Well, at that point, my head turned 360 degrees on my shoulders, I sprouted horns and started breathing fire. And tried to suck my husband up in the vacuum cleaner...he didn't fit, too bad.

I don't think I would have been that annoyed under normal circumstances, but hubby's been on this kick lately...anytime I do anything that isn't house related or on his list of "preferred activities", he get's this look on his face like he's sucking a rancid lemon and gets all pissy and passive aggressive. Over the past couple of days, it doesn't matter what I'm doing, even working or doing stuff around the house, he's snapping at me and berating me for *something*. Our kitchen will be done Tuesday (not totally, but the counters will be installed and I can put it back together and get my kitchen stuff out of the downstairs bathroom), so I'm hoping he'll straighten up after that...if not, I swear I'm going to get one of those Sims 1 little voodoo dollies!

Sorry...but you asked!

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 11:09 PM
I've been away from home for about a week and so it was really nice to come home to sleep in my bed after sleeping on a sofa every night and to see my pussycats! I missed them when I was gone...

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Forum Resident
#107 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:58 AM
A tiny kid (about 3) was in the backseat inside the car next to me.My window and the kids window was rolled down so I smiled and waved (of course.) The little girl said something to her Mom(?) and then looked at me again.She then blew a kiss and waved back at me with a huge smile.How adorable

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Top Secret Researcher
#108 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM
I got a tablet :lovestruc

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#109 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:16 PM
What made my day today?
My cat cuddling with my arm. :lovestruc She's so sweet when she's in heat. When she isn't she hides anyplace she can fit.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#110 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:34 PM
I found out I look good with burghundy hair. Yay!

Mad Poster
#111 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:34 PM
Me and hubby went for a walk and We got caught in a pouring rain. I am very cold right now and hubby went to make me a cup of tea. I love how caring he is :D
Mad Poster
#112 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:38 PM
That's like the classic romantic thing. Didja go under shelter and kiss? Jk.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#113 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:43 PM
Mad Poster
#114 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:46 PM

Lucky.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#115 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM
it was more of a smooch then proper french kiss or something xD
Mad Poster
#116 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM

Stills.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#117 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:00 PM
I finally finished a photograph for an exhibition which I've got on tonight. Phew.
Mad Poster
#118 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:01 PM
Dont you have to go to school in like...*looks at clocks* an hour?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#119 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:03 PM
I have to be at school in an hour. I have to leave in about half an hour . I'll get off the computer in ten or fifteen minutes.
Mad Poster
#120 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM
Otay.
*watches Sophie get ready for school*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#121 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
123 (just testing something, I'm having technical difficulties)

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#122 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:16 AM
I had a completely undisturbed hour of lunch, where I didn't have to say anything to anyone, and I could just sit in the sun listening to the same song on repeat
Mad Poster
#123 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:25 AM
That sounds nice, PixCii. Sometimes I wish that there wasn't such negative social stigma attached to sitting alone at lunch, elsewise I would do it if my friends weren't in my lunch. I have no interest in talking about silly things with people that I sit with just to sit with someone.

I got a haircut that I absolutely love. How often does that happen?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#124 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:36 AM
A good hair day is truly a blessing ....I found a song today that I've been trying to get ahold of for literally years and I downloaded the mp3.

Rubric Wrangler
#125 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:59 PM
I finally found a free, piano/violin version of Saint-Saens' Danse Macabre. :D

I refuse to pay for public domain music!!!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr

Page 5 of 121