Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Always Start Lots Paused

by scumbumbo Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 3:34 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2018 at 8:39 PM by scumbumbo : Updated for Python 3.7.0 (Nov 13, 2018)

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:56 AM
Just thought I'd let the creator know that this mod seems to break the top-down view (press T) in Build/Buy mode. At least, it broke it for me. I removed this mod and top-down view works again. FYI.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 3:12 PM
Now I am able to go to the toilet when I start my game!
Deceased
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikv
Just thought I'd let the creator know that this mod seems to break the top-down view (press T) in Build/Buy mode. At least, it broke it for me. I removed this mod and top-down view works again. FYI.

@nikv - Thanks for the bug report, but I'm unable to reproduce this issue myself. I tried several things to see if I could get top-down to break, even so far as restarting the game several times until I encountered the keyboard bug where the speed change keys don't work properly and going right into build mode when it did, but the T key always worked for me fine.

I honestly don't see how this mod could affect build/buy mode, but if anyone sees this occur in game and can determine what steps I need to reproduce the bug and determine if it's somehow tied to the mod, please let me know!

Also, nikv, if you're still seeing this issue and are sure it's tied to this mod, please PM me a list of other script mods you have installed so I can see if there's some sort of conflict. Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 1:10 AM
@scumbumbo - I'll check it out again tonight. It might just me a coincidence that I had a problem. If it comes back, I'll report it here and list the other mods in my game. The mods I use are all from MTS. I have about six or seven of them. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 8:46 PM
Thank you so much!!! You are my hero! Now I can get stuff done in between loading screens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 10:27 AM
Just wanted to tell you that this has made my game so much better and the loading screens so much more bearable! Thank you!
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 12:21 PM
Does this mod need updating after the latest patch?
Deceased
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sanne-babyy
Does this mod need updating after the latest patch?

No update to this mod is needed for the Nov 4 patch.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#34 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 12:00 AM
I am loving this! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:48 AM
This is one of the first things about TS4 that annoyed me! Thank you for reading my mind!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:26 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 1:34 AM
Is this compatible with the November 25th patch?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 6:15 AM
works amazingly well... I just went through every household (map and bin, loaded npc's onto map long enough to look them over in-game), and thanks to this mod I did not lose ONE MINUTE of time while screens changed. Thank you AGAIN!!!!!!! You are one of my Sims4 Heroes!
Deceased
Original Poster
#39 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twoftmama
Is this compatible with the November 25th patch?

Yes, I check all my mods, usually the first day I get the game patched unless I'm very busy.
Deceased
Original Poster
#40 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 4:06 AM
This mod has been checked and no update is required for compatibility with the December 16th (careers) patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:05 PM
thanks just the makes things so easy when you have a big family and travel around. Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 1:19 AM
Thank you for checking so quickly!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:34 AM
Deceased
Original Poster
#44 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 6:17 AM
I have checked this mod for compatibility with the January 13 game update and there do not appear to be any changes required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 1:42 AM
Thank you so much! Very helpful.
Deceased
Original Poster
#46 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 6:18 AM
This mod has been checked for compatibility with the latest game patch (Feb 3, 2015) and no update is requried.
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:03 AM
Scumbumbo.... I want to thank you for taking the time to put the 'DO_NOT_UNZIP.TXT" file in this zipped mod package. I do not know the difference between a script mod or any other mod and so will unzip almost every .zip file I download and drop it into my Mods folder. That would probably explain why some of them don't work for me and they end up getting deleted. I know there is an "Instructions" tab on the download page but all it tells me is that I do not unzip script mods but I unzip everything else. I guess we're all supposed to know one from the other but I don't. I'm just here to play the game and don't really want to learn the inner workings of it. I am glad that someone out there realizes that and adds that little TXT file. Thanks for that!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 2:15 AM
Just wanted to post a 2nd thanks, because THIS mod is the Very First One I always go for whenever I've had to reload my mods. Can't play without it! So... THANKS!!! (times a million).
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 1:56 AM
It seems that this mod is incompatible with the latest game patch (March 26, 2015)
Deceased
Original Poster
#50 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by puce0204
It seems that this mod is incompatible with the latest game patch (March 26, 2015)

Check that the update didn't disable script mods in your game options - the updates do that to pretty much everyone's machine but mine. Wish I knew why mine doesn't turn it off, but I'm just glad that it doesn't!

I did test the mod last night and it should be working. There may be hidden problems, so I'll update if required. We just got the new XML data from EA today, so I'm fixing some mods that I know for sure are broken first, but all shall be tested/updated given time.
Page 2 of 4