Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 7:08 PM
Default Wall Hanging Repository Problem
I'm trying to take the paintings from the Freetime child activity table and turn them into wall hangings. I got the meshes and recolors from the game files, there are 3 meshes and I want 2 of them to pull textures from a master. I successfully made 2 of the meshes, then used this post to try and repository one

The first half of the instructions went well, the repo mesh was pulling the main texture from the master mesh (but not the recolor). Then I did the second half of the instructions and now the repo mesh is crashing my game. I've tried this a few times and can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated

Here are the files
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 7:20 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 15th Jul 2021 at 7:34 PM.
Go to the GMND, and the cObjectGraphNode for the first item in the blocklist (0x0), where you added a line in the Datalist (to the right), and click the last line.
The list needs "Enabled" to say "0x01" (this enables the blocklist you're adding) and "Index" to say "0x00000005" (should be the next number in the blocklist, "tsMaterialsMeshName" is supposed to be 0x5 in this case). Commit after you've done so, and save.

Right now both of them say 0, which means the blocklist for tsMaterialsMeshName isn't properly enabled. The wrong numbers or not enabling something properly in that area can cause the item to not work, but it can also cause the game to crash (it's the first thing you'll want to check if your game crashes when you're working with repo'd meshes - speaking from a lot of experience ).

Other than that, everything else looks fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Go to the GMND, and the cObjectGraphNode for the first item in the blocklist (0x0), where you added a line in the Datalist (to the right), and click the last line.
The list needs "Enabled" to say "0x01" (this enables the blocklist you're adding) and "Index" to say "0x00000005" (should usually be the next number in line, "tsMaterialsMeshName" is supposed to be 0x5 in the blocklist in this case). Commit after you've done so, and save.

Right now both of them say 0, which means the blocklist for tsMaterialsMeshName isn't properly enabled. The wrong numbers or not enabling something properly in that area can cause the item to not work, but it can also cause the game to crash.

Other than that, everything else looks fine.

That was it, thank you so much!